• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 krazedmadman

krazedmadman

Fist of the Death Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Finding lost toys destined to the heap and putting them in the hands of the deserving.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

I'm guessing these are mostly just simple vending machine prizes but I was wondering if anyone had more info on these?

Attached Files

Edited by krazedmadman, 04 May 2012 - 09:17 PM.

Wastelander

#2 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Kinda small pic... but I have blue I think kind of painted I think versions of that minotaur... pencil topper with unfortunate hole placement? Would sort of be interested in him... again a 1 figure deal kinda tough.

#3 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

yes, this yellow minotaur has a "unfortunate hole placement" as L.D says !! i've some in other colors, and some with fur !!

Posted Image

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#4 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

I have a red minotaur like those. I thought the hole placement to be close to anatomically correct, just rather large!

#5 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

I have some of those pencil toppers as well. I think I got them as game prizes at carnivals.

Posted Image

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#6 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

The picture is way too small, and the figures too dark to make out their details, but I suspect the birds are some of those generic Chinese pterosaurs that have been included in bags of dinosaur toys for decades. If you get a better pic of those two, should be easier to be sure.

#7 countzackula

countzackula

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

Gotta love those pencil topper charms...got a few myself. The rubbery eraser-like ones are harder to find! They're based off of larger Masters of the Universe knock off characters. The tiger is Tiger Man, the dragon is Dragoon, the demon/minotaur is Ygg, and the cobra is Kobraa (or Sahak).

Is that furry one custom, or did it come "stock", trumanshower? I love the fact your one looks like he's winking.

The rubbery birds...I've got one myself, but still don't know what it's from (if anything). I'm thinking very old, though...like 70s or earlier.

#8 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

I just noticed the guy in the upper right of the original pic. From what I can make out it's a vending machine bootleg of a figure from Diener's Space Raiders eraser line. Here are the original Diener figures:

Posted Image

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#9 Jestermon

Jestermon

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

I have tons of those battlebeastish guys used to get the silver ones from a ski ball place in Fla, also have a green metallic snake one.
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com