#1 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Living up to my name

Posted 25 January 2023 - 01:57 AM

unless some original sculptor has a prototype never seen by the public...

The God Shark

https://cults3d.com/...-l-e-kinnikuman

Briefly in the Kinnikuman manga and anime. The one wrestler in the Scramble For The Throne saga who was never made as a figure... Until Now!!

qTNrUFL.jpg

ZRHMUs9.jpg

I'm the first to own the full original Soldier Team.  Mwa ha ha!

s0v2Jzu.jpg

oND1J67.jpg

Also, I put up more stuff at https://www.thingive...rdensen/designs

Edited by Crunkenstein, 26 January 2023 - 09:17 PM.

#2 cloning007

cloning007

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 January 2023 - 05:37 AM

I love it, he looks awesome. Id love to have one for my collection

#3 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 01:34 PM

Thanks and congratulations!   You get to help me pick out what color to put on next.   My army olive green is just about out.   I have that same brand 3D Fuel (made in USA) PLA Pro+ (supposedly 4x stronger than regular PLA) metallic copper which is rather orange to put on next.   Or I have Chinese stuff that also seems high quality PLA+  PLA Max whatever in Evening Sand color which looks really close to MUSCLE flesh color.   Then I have some small spindles of standard PLA of blue, red, black, and white, German company but made in China.   Look like alright quality for standard but those would be more brittle.   Can't gauge their quality by price since they were a gift.   I don't want to open more than two more at time since they collect humidity while sitting and then don't print as well (unless I throw them in a friend's dehydrator for hours).   I can try and seal one back in a plastic bag with a desiccant so it keeps better.   Also I have chrome aluminum and yellow spray paint.   The chrome stuff worked really well turning an olive green springman into metal color and it's totally smooth with no tackiness.   So simple spray paint (or least that's supposed to bond to plastic well) makes more colors available.  Anyway, I'll upload some pictures later and PM you.   Take a look at what other customs I have available.

Edited by Crunkenstein, Yesterday, 06:29 PM.

#4 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 09:24 PM

Life imitates art or something..

Wu9dwaJ.jpg

R89PPEb.jpg

1fBIQQx.jpg

exWMsp2.jpg

Also some image I found just searching the net:

lop3n8Z.jpg

Check out how well Chrome spray paint worked on an olive green Springman

sZnyGtW.jpg

#5 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Well my olive green is done except a little bit sticking out the infeed and going through the tube.   Probably going to feed in Metallic Copper orange or Evening Sand flesh-looking color (very similar to MUSCLE) Tuesday afternoon.   Having trouble making up my mind since I have priorities to print with either.   Also thinking about a little quarter roll of standard PLA blue, red, or black but that's less of a possibility right now, since I want to maximize my quality and those would be more brittle.   Looking at my print of the ninja in the above post, he probably would have came out smoother if I did it earlier in the roll or dehydrated it.   Those lines and other wisping/frosting show up more as a roll acquires humidity, and that olive green roll has been hanging on my printer since early October.

Edited by Crunkenstein, Yesterday, 06:39 PM.

Copyright © 2023 LittleRubberGuys.com