6 replies to this topic

#1 Stratos

Stratos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

kk0315_product_mongo-squidhead_original.

Now available in eight different colors of resin!

Mongo Squidhead mini figure sculpted by Bryan K. Borgman. Limited edition color resin castings by Acheson Creations.

Mongo Squidhead is a devout Cultist of Cthulhu and a loyal member of the Eldritch Horrors.

Approx 50mm tall (sole of foot to top of head).

These are hand-sculpted, hand-molded, and hand-poured. We try to offer the highest quality products available but due to the materials used and handmade nature, we cannot guarantee a perfect color match and some mold lines and tiny air bubbles may be present.

#2 elrojo

elrojo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Hello, I collect a little bit of everything but I love the mini rubber figures and I love carving my own toys, many of my sculptures have not been released but there are some sweets outside

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

Mongo Squidhead, is a great name, I know the universe of lovecraft and I imagine Mongo Squidhead as a being with knowledge that goes beyond reality, man my best wishes for this project as for future projects, greetings

#3 Stratos

Stratos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Thanks elrojo!

#4 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

I might have to pick one of these up. i just can't decide on a color. Leaning towards purple. Will there be a light blue like in the pic?

#5 Stratos

Stratos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

The "light blue" in the photo is actually the evergreen. My phone sux and doesn't do color well... especially in different lightings.

#6 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

Damn. That light blues looks good on that figure. I guess i'll pick the purple if I end up ordering one. Great design. 

#7 Stratos

Stratos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

Damn. That light blues looks good on that figure. I guess i'll pick the purple if I end up ordering one. Great design. 

I may do blue some day but with 8 colors already, I don't plan to any time soon. Red is already a very new option.

Glad you like the design. He was fun to sculpt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cthulhu, Trump, Cultist, Tentacle, MUSCLE, Smackdown, MIMP, minifigure

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com