#1 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

So GTA V online is better when you have a crew/posse, so I'm looking for some people to own the 12 year old punks runnin Los Santos, my game name/tag is "chalibotts" I don't know how to add players so if you add me we can cause some HAVOK hopefully, hope to see you there.

#2 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

delsolhonda76

add me, i'll be in your posse.....lets wreck shiz

#3 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

You mean xbox right?

#4 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

not sure if he means xbox....but i'm a playstation fanboy, so i'm ps3 only for gta:v

#5 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

I'm PS3 too, feel free to add me and I'll help you deliver a beat down:

sharpey85

#6 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Count me in. I finally got a headset and spent a few hours with it this weekend. Pretty damn fun with other people! I actually got to play with decent people which was a bit of a surprise. We should get an LRG crew going. But please no crazy 'must play everyday at such and such time' requirements like some crews have. I just get on when I have the time and weekends are really my only option for extended sessions. Hope to see you guys online!

My psn id is Sunigator79

#7 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Sent you guys invites, sorry Eric I'm on PS3.

#8 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Sent you guys invites, sorry Eric I'm on PS3.

I've accepted bud :) Had a quick go online for the first time earlier - came second in a point-to-point road race, then shot some guys and stole their drugs. Standard. Need to get some better clothes now as my character looks a right chump!

It says you need to sign up to something to form a crew by the way. I'll have to look into when I have more time.

#9 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Yeah you have to sign up with the rockstar social club to form a crew. I'm signed up, but I've yet to dabble in that area of things. It's a great place to keep track of your single player completion though. It even provides a map of all the things you haven't done yet if you need help. Once a crew is formed I believe there is a page for your crew only to send messages and all that crap. I'll look into it later but if someone here beats me to it let me know and I'll join up.

#10 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Yeah you have to sign up with the rockstar social club to form a crew. I'm signed up, but I've yet to dabble in that area of things. It's a great place to keep track of your single player completion though. It even provides a map of all the things you haven't done yet if you need help. Once a crew is formed I believe there is a page for your crew only to send messages and all that crap. I'll look into it later but if someone here beats me to it let me know and I'll join up.

Yeh cool, keep us posted on what it's all about :thumbsup: If not, I'll have a look myself, but it won't be until Saturday/Sunday.

#11 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

I just caved and bought this myself after I saw some sealed copies pop up on eBay for $42+free shipping ;)

Seller still has some copies available if anyone else is interested, that's a pretty good price:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item338677361a

I'll add some of you folks and maybe see you in-game once it arrives. :)

#12 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Ok I finally started a crew on PS3.  Its called LittleRubberGuys (obviously).  The tag is LRG1.  Its open for anyone that wants to join up, you just have to create an account with the Rockstar Social Club.  I guess that you get bonus RP when you are a part of a crew, but since I am the only member at the moment I haven't checked it out yet.  And feel free to join even if you only play once in a while.  I have a family so I can't get on there all the time, and since its a video game I don't take it too seriously like some I've played with online.  Just looking to have fun with a good group of people!

#13 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

So I played online for about 2 hours last night - running and gunning solo. I kept getting into it with players who were working in pairs (usually with a sniper rifle) and struggled big time! I'm still on level 7 so my weapon array is poor. So far I've killed 50 people, but been killed 78 times, mainly because I'm going it alone. We need more members to join the crew guys!!

#14 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Some of the people just don't seem interested in doing anything beyond gunning down other players. I have met some people that are cool and actually want to do missions but its usually just about survival! Our crew is small but it's not really important until the heists are patched in. I don't see a lot of people playing with their crews at this point, unless they are in a private session or something. And sorry about our emblem, i only had a few minutes to throw it together!
And to eightystoynut, I tried to have you in a mission with me but for some reason it said 'blocked' next to your name so I'm not sure what happened there!

#15 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

I'm going to try and join the Social Club tomorrow and get in the crew as my iPhone/iPad won't let me so I'll have to do it via my PS3 (probably easier anyways)

It's cool that you've set the crew colours to purple as I presumed you'd go LRG green. I also like the crew emblem and look forward to putting it on my shirt and car.

#16 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Thanks man, glad you like the emblem. Wish I had more time as some of the crews have pretty intricate designs. Of course, some did use an exploit that allows one to import images from outside, which I have neither the know-how nor the time to attempt such a thing. I'm just glad it'll be recognizable to our group at least. I may try to tweak it later.
I completely spaced on the LRG green! I was thinking of a color that reminded me of this place and since the purple claw was the source of so many shenanigans for a time I went right for that. If people want it changed I think I have that option.

#17 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

LRG1 all the way baby!! We still need more crew members :thumbsup:

6510DD76-89ED-4F22-9940-360FCB3A1E32-112

#18 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Ha! Good to see the emblem on a shirt! Good stuff man! It won't let me put it on the back of my jacket for some reason, but I haven't tried a shirt yet.
If you have the time you should see if it will allow you to submit an emblem for our crew (that desperately needs more members). I'm sure it wouldn't take long to trump my sunshine!
I did promote you and eightystoynut so maybe you have access to it.
Btw, I haven't been on at the same time as you lately, so how's your experience with the online community been so far?

#19 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

Ha! Good to see the emblem on a shirt! Good stuff man! It won't let me put it on the back of my jacket for some reason, but I haven't tried a shirt yet.
If you have the time you should see if it will allow you to submit an emblem for our crew (that desperately needs more members). I'm sure it wouldn't take long to trump my sunshine!
I did promote you and eightystoynut so maybe you have access to it.
Btw, I haven't been on at the same time as you lately, so how's your experience with the online community been so far?

Nice one :thumbsup:

I'm enjoying running riot and upsetting teenage chumps who then bombard me with a torrent of verbal abuse haha! Road racing is pretty cool too. My current ride is a huge monster truck 4x4 that flattens unsuspecting online players. The free $500,000 was a very welcome bonus too.

#20 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

Wahooo! Cruised and kicked ass with Sunigator79 (glass67) last night :thumbsup: It's pretty damn cool to be driving in the same car with someone playing in another country (no lag, real smooth) and annihilating chumps together. He even let me into his fancy garage containing his private car collection. His gun is way better than mine though as I'm only level 16 and he's about 68!

We still need more crew members as it's just the three of us still.

#21 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

Man, I keep meaning to look you guys up but I'm forgetful. I've only played for about 30min or so online; still playing through the single player story mode now and then. Maybe I'll look into joining up sometime this weekend.

LotRO Helm's Deep comes out on Monday though, so it's probable that my gaming attention will again be diverted for a while ;)

Edited by bachamn, 14 November 2013 - 07:25 AM.

#22 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Yeah I had a hell of a time running around with Burty! It was really the first time I've engaged in random gunfights with other people outside of deathmatches, and I have to say we held our own pretty damn well. At one point our car looked like Bonnie and Clyde's when the law caught up to them!
And I have to say that although Burty is a lower level, that didn't slow him down one bit! He was dropping people like a champ! Good times all around!

#23 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

So I added everyone in this thread to my friends list last night; couldn't figure out how to join a crew otherwise but saw the option to join a friend's crew. Username is the same as here.

#24 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Man I added all you guys but even when you guys are on I cant join up with you guys? is there something I'm missing?

#25 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

I think you are automatically placed in a session with crew/friends unless they are on a job. I remember inviting you to a mission once and it said 'blocked' next to your name. Not sure if it had a level limit or not. I honestly haven't quite figured out all the ins and outs of how the game works online. Hopefully I'll see you guys on there soon!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com