#1 2BitNinja

2BitNinja

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 09:59 PM

Hello all,

On a bit of a nostalgia kick at the moment and was hoping you guys could help reconnect me with some of my favorite toys from when I was a kid.

Specifically I’m looking for these little metallic alien figures with pointed ears that usually came toting a knife, gun, or large bag of money. Kinda like the traditional gumball aliens but these guys were extra shady. Pictures are hard to come by, so I attached what I could find for reference.

I’m also looking for older gumball ninjas, specifically the kind they bothered to paint and did decent detailing on. I’ve noticed over the years that the newer produced ones are either poorly, partially, or not at all painted.

Let’s see what you got!

Attached Files

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 29 October 2021 - 06:27 AM

I totally know what you mean about the ninjas, my brother is particularly fond of a version of them from the 90s or so that were squatter and smaller than other versions and made of a stiffer plastic rather than a rubbery plastic, such a specific thing to find that he's rarely had any luck.

I might have some ninjas of suitable quality that could be of interest, will get back to you with pics later.

#3 Flashbax

Flashbax

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Head writer/editor for ToyRobot Magazine

Owner at Flashbax Toy Store

Transformers, Transforming robots, Godzilla, Dino Riders, D&D

Posted 29 October 2021 - 07:04 AM

Here's what I have for gumball ninjas and aliens

Attached Files

Just a dude that loves collecting

#4 sugarpappy

sugarpappy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:m.u.s.c.l.e figures

Posted 02 November 2021 - 10:39 PM

I have these somewhere but I don't really want to sell them. I have been keeping an eye on ebay to try to find more as well. I would trade my doubles if you do find any. If you have any memories of them I would love to hear as well. I don't know anything about them. Just that they are awesome. I am wondering if the figure with the AK is rarer? If the different colors are common, uncommon and rare? If either of the yellow figures with the different colored guns are special? Anything you can remember would be interesting to me.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ninja, Ninjas, Alien, Aliens, Gumball

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com