Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Sea Panic with gun, sledge and shield.

Sea Panic Euro Sledge Shield

Best Answer Edmasta , 25 October 2016 - 07:00 AM

$200+ I would say if the slay and shield are genuine as complete with a few scuffs he's going to be around $150+ alone.

I think I paid $200ish for mine mint in box.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pj07r80

Pj07r80

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:50 AM

Hi! Any estimate what the price might be on a Sea Panic including all of the accessories?

Sea Panic itself has some damage on it; a chipped shoulder fin, scratches on the marble and a right arm which pops out about a millimeter.

I remember the arm being like that already when I opened the packaging way back in the 80´s. It doesn´t come off, and it´s not loose, it just comes outwards a little when pulled that way. The gear is all in good shape and whole, the shield has some scratches in the bottom part from being attached to the sledge, but nothing serious. It´s all pretty well preserved considering that I usually played with my toys when young.   

I´d be grateful for even a ballpark estimate, never dealt with battle beasts aside from my childhood, as my interest lies mainly in transformers. 

~ Peter

Attached Files

#2 Edmasta

Edmasta

#Battlebeastsbattleground

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:80年代 ホラー
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:00 AM   Best Answer

$200+ I would say if the slay and shield are genuine as complete with a few scuffs he's going to be around $150+ alone.

I think I paid $200ish for mine mint in box.

Edited by Edmasta, 25 October 2016 - 07:01 AM.

bbb3.jpg

#3 Pj07r80

Pj07r80

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:46 AM

OK, many thanks for the reply! I´m thinking that I'll be selling mine, since I don´t collect BB's.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sea, Panic, Euro, Sledge, Shield

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com