Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Keshi,
    Kaiju,
    Hawkwind,

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:00 AM

Still looking for any castles with the keshi, no box or bag, no problems...
Please let me know.
Can't afford mandrake prices & shipping!!

Edited by Jellybellyone, 27 May 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#2 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

I feel your pain dude.

You just missed out on a few MOTULOS that were sold off here by an LRG member. Other than keeping an eye out on the got toys section, you may want to keep the other eye on the nerdone.org blog. I believe there is a release planned in the coming months.

Good hunting,
MF

#3 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

Here is one for sale, but it is a little overpriced as well

http://www.viciousfu...me-motulos.html

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:12 AM

ouch, that price is crazy~!

#5 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:09 PM

I would love to have even just ONE of these...I would love it even better if I could get one that has the little figures to come with it. I have no idea where to even begin though. I know they are usually in short supply when they are released, but would someone with more info please guide me to where I could find one, or where I can check to buy them in the future maybe? I checked the nerdone site but I can't figure out how to properly translate it so I am pretty lost their too. (I can hit the translate button of course, but I don't understand the translation that well)  Such amazing stuff there image wise though. 

Edited by dixiebull, 06 June 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#6 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

In order to get them at retail price you need a friend in Japan who can pick one up for you when they are available. Outside of doing that you can find them at certain online stores but you will pay double-triple retail. The only other way to get them is to wait for a collector to sell. I have several of these now in my collection but none were retail price. 

#7 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:14 PM

What is the average cost of one when it is released in Japan, direct from the company/creator? I'm just curious how much of a markup the one available in the above link is. 

Thanks for the info too, btw.

Edited by dixiebull, 07 June 2015 - 01:15 PM.

#8 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Retail in Japan is usually 4000yen. from what I've seen. There have been a couple of special releases in the US that were 80.00 retail. The grey one on that website is about 4x what it cost originally in Japan during it's official release. 

#9 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

yeah $30-$35 is the average retail price without any fee someone would charge you to buy one in japan. The after market price for a blank is $60ish and painted one closer to $100, if it has the figure add $25-$30+.

Ive been lucking in buying 8 of my 9 at retail, but i did pay $65-$70 for my yellow blank on Yahoo Auctions with no figure.

#10 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:39 PM

Yeah yahoo auction prices can get insane especially right after they release at a wonderfest or such.

My 4 were all retail 2 painted and 2 blank. I need my dad to go to Japan for a month again haha.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com