47 replies to this topic

#26 soulking25

soulking25

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

can u tell how to get to the kin-lady office website i would like see to the raws

#27 TatsuyaSaito

TatsuyaSaito

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

Lol Meat gets sent flying with boobs lawl.
I've read the series, but it's like.... Kinnikuman is cute. Kinnikuman is not supposed to be "Cute." God, it'd be hilarious if Bibinba looked all buff and masculine... Like... -shudders- Kenshiro with long hair.
The funniest thing about this series is the possibility of Big the Budo. What will happen?! .o.

#28 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:32 PM

i can't find the site either. lots of google searches give lots of preview and review sites but not the actual site name or address

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#29 Jenny

Jenny

i'm tired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

That's the one thing I dislike about the manga. I'd LOVE to see the girls; Alisa, Natsuko and Bibimba as guys.
But this series is mostly about the fanservice and yuri between the girls so I can't see it happening. :[

[edit] hurp-a-durp. They only post a couple of preview pages of each chapter though. And they don't update very often.

This month's chapter preview has the semifinals of the 21st Olympics. And for some reason Lady Brocken Jr. is fighting Warsman instead of Ramen Nahn. huuuhhhh.

Edited by Jenny, 24 January 2011 - 04:47 PM.

ZObY.png

#30 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

It's seeing my favorite G1 characters as Hot girls that makes this better than G2, yet Babes alone won't bring down the legendary G1

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

#31 TatsuyaSaito

TatsuyaSaito

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

That's the one thing I dislike about the manga. I'd LOVE to see the girls; Alisa, Natsuko and Bibimba as guys.
But this series is mostly about the fanservice and yuri between the girls so I can't see it happening. :[

[edit] hurp-a-durp. They only post a couple of preview pages of each chapter though. And they don't update very often.

This month's chapter preview has the semifinals of the 21st Olympics. And for some reason Lady Brocken Jr. is fighting Warsman instead of Ramen Nahn. huuuhhhh.

Lol, Natsuko would be interesting. Terry.... girl, is pretty agressive, so to match, Natsuko should be all shy. o.o
Oh God. Mari as a male. The bike scene. Shorts ripped by bike. Meat's reaction: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!!!!
Well if they showed the boys it'd be yaoi. Yay?

Because zeh BEAR CLAWS WILL RIP THROUGH THE CLOTHES OF MEIN FURHER! Had to get it out there. Oh God.... I just thought of two Choujins I would NEVER want to see as girls.
Sunshine and Junkman. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God...... But since this is fanservice, Sunshine will probably be thin and have sand....breasts....of death. o.o
That link froze me for a second, but I got enough time to look at Benki(wo)man and lol before I had to restart my computer. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#32 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

does anyone have a link to give? please pretty please?

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#33 sherrie

sherrie

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Interests:toys, computers, games, reading

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

Would you let her Akuma your Shogun? And would you Kyo no her Sho?

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but if they were dressed more like this pic, I would definitely get them. the one that are showing are way to revealing for me. :wub:

Selling on Ebay as Kinnikumart

Check out my Ebay Auctions
HERE

My Store is now Closed!
Selling on Ebay and here on the Forum too!. Pm me or email me.

#34 TatsuyaSaito

TatsuyaSaito

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

does anyone have a link to give? please pretty please?

Well MangaFox has some chapters, and Jenny put out a link. Mangafox, as far as I know, goes up to Robin Mask's introduction. You know, where Kinnikuman's all "I wanna represent Japan!" and he can't because the last representative got owned?

#35 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:37 AM

Chapter Five is posted to the Team Kinniku thread. I'm trying to contact Knuxie so she updates the main website. I'm starting work on 6 when I have a chance (and I think it only was translated up to 8).
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#36 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

Chapter Five is posted to the Team Kinniku thread. I'm trying to contact Knuxie so she updates the main website. I'm starting work on 6 when I have a chance (and I think it only was translated up to 8).

cant find the thread :(

#37 Meat's fan

Meat's fan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:anime

writing stories

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

Okay I am uploading the chapter 5 it will appaear on mangafox soon, Though are there only 8 pages of the chapter?

Edited by Meat's fan, 25 January 2011 - 12:42 PM.

"Anger and Hatred, they cause lots of problems, yet it's hard to avoid."

#38 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

Okay I am uploading the chapter 5 it will appaear on mangafox soon, Though are there only 8 pages of the chapter?

last chapter had only 8 pages too ;)

#39 Meat's fan

Meat's fan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:anime

writing stories

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

chapter 5 is up

"Anger and Hatred, they cause lots of problems, yet it's hard to avoid."

#40 LethalWhip

LethalWhip

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Transformers, G.I.Joe, Star Wars, Battle Beasts, and Gormiti.

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

Both the Lady figures are one sale cheap at HobbyLinkJapan hlj.com

Lady Robin

Kinnikuman Lady

Only 1,710Yen apiece, like just under $21USD or just over $15Euros

Although I'm not the biggest MUSCLE fan, these are pretty friggin' sweet. I picked up both, just waiting on the final shipping price now. This would be my first "naughty" anime girl figure purchase, and of course I was influenced by hanging out on LRG.

UPDATE: The pair cost a total of $57.70USD shipped to Ohio, so about $16 shipping from Japan, not too shabby.

Edited by LethalWhip, 01 February 2011 - 09:44 AM.

#41 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Naughty? Have you been reading?

...or does it get bad?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#42 LethalWhip

LethalWhip

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

Naughty? Have you been reading?

...or does it get bad?

I would consider any anime figure dressed in basically a swimsuit or bra & panties to be naughty, or at least borderline naughty. I'm sure if someone outside the toy collecting community saw a shelf filled with scantily clad, busty figurines they would be thinking: "perv!", and hence naughty.

I personally have held off on buying any figurines like this, not because I don't like them, and not because of my reservations of what people will think, but namely b/c they cost like $60-100+. Those are prices I can't justify, a dozen or so at that price and your out a cool grand, a dozen or so basic carded figures like Star Wars or GIJoe, at modern retail, and your out maybe $100.

Although, I wonder if someone saw a collection of wrestling figures on a shelf if they would think the same from above, I mean they are basically scantily clad, "chesty" figurines.

#43 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

1710yen or just barely over $20US. i like the robin mask lady better than the lady kinnikuman

é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#44 LethalWhip

LethalWhip

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

1710yen or just barely over $20US. i like the robin mask lady better than the lady kinnikuman

I'm with you that I like the Robin better, I bought both since it seemed fitting to have a nice pair ;). I was also curious to know what the shipping would be like, b/c I have often window shopped at HLJ but this is the first time I made a purchase. I think the shipping was quite reasonable

#45 LethalWhip

LethalWhip

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

Hey All, My Lady figures arrived today. only took two weeks to arrive. Attached are some pictures, with a GIJoe figure as reference.

Attached Files

#46 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:31 PM

I read a few of the chapters. I don't see the big deal. The story was fairly boring. I don't think I'll read anymore. But no doubt the concept is funny.

Posted Image

#47 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

how much was the shipping?

é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#48 LethalWhip

LethalWhip

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

The shipping was about $16

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com