• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 05 May 2019 - 04:57 PM

Ladies and gentlemen...Boys and girls...I present to you my first custom mini...Based off of a Marvel Handful of Heroes Hulk...Meathook the Cannibal...Hand painted...Maybe not the best work out there...The eyes probably could be done better...But bear in mind I did this freehand...And didn't even use a magnifier for the tiny areas(like the eyes) so go easy on me... :blush: :p

Attached Files

#2 kingkarl

kingkarl

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:muscle, street fighter, combat sports, pro wrestling, taxidermy, hard drinking and being an all round good egg!

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:25 AM

Good work dude. It's like a mini cenobite. Looks like he's in a whole lot of pain! For what it's worth, you have my approval!

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:12 PM

Good work dude. It's like a mini cenobite. Looks like he's in a whole lot of pain! For what it's worth, you have my approval!

Thanks kingkarl...The blood is from his victims...He just sinks his hooks in...Pulls them in close...And just chews away!!! :o :shok: :devil: He is a cannibal after all... :lol: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Handful of Heroes, Custom, Mini Figure

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com