Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Beastformers Legends Poll!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Beastformers Legends Poll (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Beastformers Legends choose everyon you think should be considered.

1. Soupie (10 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

2. Mattewf1tz (2 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

3. CCVegita (8 votes [12.12%])

Percentage of vote: 12.12%

4. Dabbuu (5 votes [7.58%])

Percentage of vote: 7.58%

5. Run Amock Duck (6 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

6. Roland13 (6 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

7. WhiteLeo (24 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

8. Lord (5 votes [7.58%])

Percentage of vote: 7.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:30 PM

Ok, guys and gals for you that don't know A Legend is someone, who via their selfless diligence, has greatly helped the community in a way that everyone who is part of the group recognizes.

Here is a link of the AKIA Legends http://www.littlerub...?showtopic=3260

Well, we would like to know who you think should be considered for this title. We would like to get a few nominies. So lets hear who, and why?

WhiteLeo

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 21 July 2007 - 10:25 AM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

Well, we would like to know who you think should be considered for this title.

WhiteLeo

I'm rather fond of Johnny's suggestion, The Wise and Great Council of Plastic and Rubber Geekdom.

:) :D :lol:
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#3 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:19 PM

Are all the old guys still hanging around? I swear they seem to have been disappearing since the board merger, with exception of a few. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#4 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

Yeah, there are a couple guys that I think would fit the bill quite nice.

Soupie/Mattewf1tz/CCVegita have all contributed to the SD Archive, not to mention scans of the LB Book, Cards etc......
Dabbuu/Run Amock Duck for the Lee's Toy Review!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#5 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

I think all those guys are great and they all deserve to be legends,but im going to have to say SOUPIE should become a LEGEND reason being he is also huge with the :thumbsup: u.s.c.l.e. heads/community.He has a great always up to date color archive for muscles,so us freaks know exactly how many muscles have been found and in what colors so we can go seeking out the little buggers.not to mention he also has a very nice
GPK site.Not to mention the time and effort he puts in to keep things up to date that alone is huge and deserves some status. :D

This is my 2 cents

:huh:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

....but he's not into Battle Beasts.And although he's got an opinion on everything,hes not into BB. Is'nt that what this is for? BB Legends.

#7 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

....but he's not into Battle Beasts.And although he's got an opinion on everything,hes not into BB. Is'nt that what this is for? BB Legends.

Ah but you are wrong, he has done so much with the SD Battle Beasts, along with his AKIA stuff. So I would put him in with the BB guys. :thumbsup:

I will never quit.

#8 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:25 PM

Ah but you are wrong, he has done so much with the SD Battle Beasts, along with his AKIA stuff. So I would put him in with the BB guys. :thumbsup:

If you say so,but putting a 'refrence guide' together for something and then not being a collector of those items,is kinda shiznitty.I think the guy even had 'asistance' with it! Either way, I would'nt call the guy a 'legend'.Maybe with the muscles,but not battle beasts.

Edited by Czarcher, 09 July 2007 - 09:26 PM.

#9 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

If you say so,but putting a 'refrence guide' together for something and then not being a collector of those items,is kinda shiznitty.I think the guy even had 'asistance' with it! Either way, I would'nt call the guy a 'legend'.Maybe with the muscles,but not battle beasts.

How can doing something that benefits someone else more than it benefits you, be considered "shizznitty"?

Your example above actually argues against your point. For him to spend all the time on the SD guide, when he isn't even a big BB/LB collector, shows that what he was doing was even more geared towards benefiting the BB/LB group, vs. doing it mainly for himself.

#10 skippy2003

skippy2003

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:50 AM

[/quote]

For him to spend all the time on the SD guide, when he isn't even a big BB/LB collector, shows that what he was doing was even more geared towards benefiting the BB/LB group, vs. doing it mainly for himself.
[/quote]

I agree, he didn't have to do anything for BB, considering he's not a collector, but he did and thats what makes a legend.

#11 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:18 AM

I disagree. Maybe the guy was bored off his ass,and he had help with it anyway. I paint custom Battle Beasts and Give them away ! Am I a Battle Beast legend now?

#12 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:28 AM

If you say so,but putting a 'refrence guide' together for something and then not being a collector of those items,is kinda shiznitty.I think the guy even had 'asistance' with it!

I do actively collect Battle Beasts Super Deformed figures:

Posted Image

That's about $300 worth of SDs right there. And yes, Matthew Fitz (where has he been...?) White Leo, CCVegita and others all helped out big time with the archive, which I sincerely thank them for! The idea for the SD Archive came from Matthew Fitz and myself. We both really enjoy the figures and noticed a huge gap in knowledge and information about the SDs, especially in regards to having that info all in one place.

As to helping, I had ton of help from Tortle, URS, Veers, Arforbes, etc. for the MUSCLE archive and the same thing for the GPK Cheap Toys archive. In fact, there's no WAY I could have done any of it myself!

As for Battle Beast Legends, here's my list:

(1) Jkaris - Forum, the price guide, and growing the collecting community

(2) TGB - The price guide, customs, and growing the collecting community

(3) White Leo - The price guide, translations, artwork, and loads of work censuring organizing the forum.

(4) Run Amuck Duck and those who contributed to the magazine reviews.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Soupie, 16 July 2007 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image

#13 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:44 AM

And while we're on the topic, I'd also nominate Arforbes and Veers for MUSCLE Legend status. Veers has done a lot of real research into MUSCLE production, as well as amassed one of the largest collections, as well as being a dedicated moderator of the forums over the years, and Arforbes' dedication to the hobby and his collection is surely the stuff of legend, haha. Seriously though.

:yes:

Edited by Soupie, 10 July 2007 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image

#14 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:08 PM

And while we're on the topic, I'd also nominate Arforbes and Veers for MUSCLE Legend status. Veers has done a lot of real research into MUSCLE production, as well as amassed one of the largest collections, as well as being a dedicated moderator of the forums over the years, and Arforbes' dedication to the hobby and his collection is surely the stuff of legend, haha. Seriously though.

:yes:

I second that!!! ;)

:M:

#15 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:07 PM

I'll surely agree on Whiteleo being a Legend. You have been a dedicated member of the BB community. You give freely of your time, are a totally nice guy, and unbiased. Your active in just about every area of the boards, and I like your ball cap. You keep deleting all the funny shizznit, and you keep everyone in their place with your fierce nature. You also won't stop sending me those nasty lion on lion pictures......... Anyways!!! If WhiteLeo doesn't become a Legend then there is no justice in the world! :)

Just my 25cents.......(that's way more than 2 cents. ;))

And I guess Soupie would be okay too. :lol:

Posted Image

#16 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

I'll surely agree on Whiteleo being a Legend. You have been a dedicated member of the BB community. Your active in just about every area of the boards...... If White Leo doesn't become a Legend then there is no justice in the world! :unsure:

Just my 25cents.......(that's way more than 2 cents. :D)

YES

URS summed up my perspective to a T.

When i think of consistency on the board...i think WL easily (along with a few others actually...including URS) but WL is a no brainer. Is Jkaris excluded or would it be "odd" for the site Admin to be a Legend on his own board.

Regardless Kudo's are deserved...

Now make a WL "Legend" custom. BEAST LEGENDS
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#17 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

I leave for a week on a missions trip and I miss out on this thread! ^_^

I think Steve DEFF needs to be one if he isnt already. ^_^

Thanks for "considering" me to be in the running for one too. :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#18 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

Im hope that the powers that be make something come of this...I really want someone to become a legend who really deserves the title.
Best of luck to all,maybe in 5 years i to will join your ranks.... ^_^ ^_^

#19 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:35 AM

OK guys I made it so you can vote for everyone you want to become a LEGEND. Lets see those votes!!!!!!!!!! Calling all BB guys!!!!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#20 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

OK guys I made it so you can vote for everyone you want to become a LEGEND. Lets see those votes!!!!!!!!!! Calling all BB guys!!!!

WhiteLeo

I voted soupie, cause I'm sure as hell not voting for WhiteLeo.

#21 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:57 AM

Some of those nominee's are weak. What about THEGODBEAST ? Why is'nt he nominated?

#22 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:03 AM

Some of those nominee's are weak. What about THEGODBEAST ? Why is'nt he nominated?

Weak??? Apparently you dont know what each person on the list has done for the community? :D Each person on there has/is either continuously adding the the community and it's knowledge of BB, or did something huge to make themselves stand out.

I do agree though.....Marty should be on there. But I think he might already be a legend? So if he is, he doesnt need to be cause he is already there. :lol: Some thing for Johnny. Without him, there would be no guide. But he is already "Nobody Special" so I dont think he would care to be known as a BB Legend. ;)
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#23 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

The Godbeast is already a legend, and everyone one that is up has done something beyond the call of a BB Collector for the community.

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 15 July 2007 - 02:33 PM.

I will never quit.

#24 Chogokin Jawa

Chogokin Jawa

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

I agree too. The same thing should be done for the M.U.S.C.L.E. community since these 2 toys lines are the most talked about on this board.
And Alex (and some other people but I am too new in this collection to know everyone) undoubtely deserves this title.
BTW Soupie, you can't be a legend in the BB world and in the MUSCLE world...make a choice buddy :lol:

:D

#25 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

I agree too. The same thing should be done for the M.U.S.C.L.E. community since these 2 toys lines are the most talked about on this board.
And Alex (and some other people but I am too new in this collection to know everyone) undoubtely deserves this title.
BTW Soupie, you can't be a legend in the BB world and in the MUSCLE world...make a choice buddy :lol:

This is Soupie's world we just get to visit in it.:D,I vote give him an overall LEGEND status since he does do alot in the community as a whole.

This is my 60 cents ;)

Edited by meatcutta78, 15 July 2007 - 05:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com