• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 10:14 AM

I have received this Winning Cards today. I wonder if someone here know more about them.

I'm not sure that the one with the bird info at back is a legit one. The back is all glitter but the information sheet has been taped against.

Attached File  82776703_3902665203080683_4186953846372696064_n.jpg   119K   27 downloads

Attached File  82714690_3902665489747321_3353866371476750336_n.jpg   120.74K   26 downloads

#2 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 24 January 2020 - 12:40 PM

I think this might help: https://beastformers...st-saga-figure/

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#3 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 24 January 2020 - 10:35 PM

Im not really into beast saga at all...but thats pretty cool

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:22 PM

Interesting, it looks like they might´ve been part of a promotion/tournament campaign or something because they´re supposed to receive stamps on the back it seems. It´d not make sense if they´d be included in the packaging with just a random number of stamps applied already imho.

Do you have any more background info on these?

As for the right one with the bird ID Card attached to it that´s definitely been adjusted and like FANtomCore probably tried to mention it´s indeed looking like it´s been extracted from the Gachapon pamphlet since that´s the only way how the information of the White Hawk was released.

At the moment I´m leaning towards the idea that these might´ve been a promo card that´s given out during the Saikyo events which were used to promote the BS line, this is also were some of the unpainted BS figures were obtained. Or there was a tournament promotion idea a bit later when there were more figures around and you could Battle against opponents in stores or something. The stamp idea on the back for me gives away that it´s had something to do with a promotion in some way.

Might be good to have it translated at some point to extract more info if we won´t get any further.

Thanks for sharing!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#5 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:26 PM

You are right. I have found this japanese blog http://irurei.blog97...53.html?m2=form

The card was used during promotion in shops. There was promo cards or unpainted figures. But to get them you had to win enough matches. If I understand correctly you had 1 stamp per victory. And you had to complete the card during the same event.

I will receive shortly a full event set. I will post pics of it then.

#6 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:09 AM

Cool, looking forward to see what you´ll get.

ps. Are you checking your PM´s?

Pleas have a look when you´ve the time ;) 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#7 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 03:44 AM

There is the items I received. The fun item is the stamp inker machine used on the winning cards.

Attached File  20200208_115344.jpg   130.39K   9 downloads
20200208_114347.jpg

PS: I will check my pm.

Attached Files

#8 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 08 February 2020 - 07:40 AM

Nice!

Looks like you´ve got a (partial) promo lot there.

Tried opening the first shot in big screen but for some reason it´s not working, might be my own or a temporary issue but I haven´t been able to check in more detail because of that. Might be worth checking out the figures shown whether they might be some early (unreleased) versions as well perhaps...

The stamp is pretty neat, it´s the full story you have there.

What´s the lucky present box?

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#9 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 08:44 AM

I can't enlarge the first pic either. Tells me that I do not have permission to view the attachment.

#10 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 09:18 AM

I have no more information about it. It seems that the lucky box was used to let winner get a randomly unpainted promo figures.

The figures are regular ones from starter set like the 3 arenas. All arenas have been opened and used. Only 1 starter is still sealed. The bagged figures are the unpainted promo ones like we already have seen before.

There is laminated playmat too. The same as the ones in the arena.

5te0.jpg

lwse.jpg

e735.jpg

lbf7.jpg

qcgo.jpg

4jtq.jpg

t9z5.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com