• Please log in to reply
9164 replies to this topic

#8801 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

Wow!!  SO is it the end of one arc and the beginning of a new one, or the end of the whole revival series?

Edited by Ridureyu, 30 April 2017 - 02:21 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8802 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

Probably a new arc. It would be weird to end the series in the next chapter, especially with the final battle not involving the main character.

We will probably hear from Justiceman in regards to whatever threat is about to rise up.

#8803 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:59 AM

Ending this without any explanation that could link this arc to Nisei woud be bad. Too many plot holes even for Yude's standards.  

Will Akuma Shogun go back to hell to become General Terror? But if General Terror is Goldman, why will he need Meat's body? How will be Robin be able to resurrect? Has Kevin been born yet? Why is Buffaloman back with the Justice Chojin and still trying to atone for what he did to Meat? And Springman? He's supposed to be dead, too, and there he will be,. helping out Buffaloman to stop Ashuraman's rampage...

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8804 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

Speaking of Nisei, remember how there was an alleged huge attack of evil Chojin? And how this mysterious Justice Chojin stepped in to stop them? Mantaro suspected it was Chaos, but didn't he die? It's possible Thunder might be the Chojin in question, so he might appear in the next arc, but it's also possible it might have been one of the older characters or a new one. The huge Evil Chojin attack may also be what is coming next. My memory may be wrong though, the Time Chojin arc was a while ago.

They also still need to tie all the antagonist groups into the DmP somehow, and since the Akumas just merged with the Perfects, that just leaves the Brutals, who may be stepping up next.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 02 May 2017 - 09:44 AM.

#8805 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

Maybe Nemesis is going to be the Justice Chojin.....

#8806 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

I gotta agree with Jag I think that Justice Choujin Will Be Nemesis

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8807 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

Make that three. I think that being part of the Kinniku family and a Perfect chojin with some noble feelings will be the most decisive factors for Nemesis to join the Justice faction. I'm intrigued about Pekaboo and especially Neptuneman.

Edited by bigladiesman, 04 May 2017 - 09:41 AM.

Posted Image

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8808 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Neptuneman will become the new Chojin Enma

#8809 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

Neptuneman will become the new Chojin Enma

Nah, in Nisei we learn that he was living peacefully in England and later developed a heart disease.

#8810 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

I was thinking now...  What if Revival and Nisei follow different storylines? Could it be?

Edited by bigladiesman, 07 May 2017 - 10:30 AM.

Posted Image

#8811 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

hey Proteus is that why Neptuneman stowed away on The Time Ship during the Tag Arc?

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8812 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:32 PM

hey Proteus is that why Neptuneman stowed away on The Time Ship during the Tag Arc?

He was after the completion bulbs that we growing underneath the Tag Team trophy to cure his heart. He ended up having a heart attack during his match with The Five Disasters and Warsman created some kind of pace-maker for him.

#8813 foxbox360

foxbox360

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Web Design, Video games, Movies, and Comic book.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:48 PM

any new chapter ?

#8814 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

any new chapter ?

No, next week.

Also welcome to the forums.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 08 May 2017 - 09:59 PM.

#8815 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

I must say I'm hyped as heck.
Posted Image

#8816 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:16 PM

The anticipation is killing me...

#8817 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:55 AM

It's online already, Planetman has made a review, but I can't find an URL.

Edit: found it. Brace yourselves, guys: https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-772408/

Edited by bigladiesman, 14 May 2017 - 08:00 AM.

Posted Image

#8818 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:38 AM

OMG...omg...omg....omg....I have no Idea what they said!

#8819 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

Damn! I'm hyped for that chapter, but at the same time sad at the prospect of no more Kinnikuman!

First Toriko ends, then Terraformars announces hiatus, now this........Berserk, One Piece and One Punch Man are all I have left to read. Hakaijuu is also pretty good.

Anyway, back to the chapter. What was that whole thing about collecting those components from each origin and inserting them into that dial? Did it ever activate something? That's the only piece I was kinda lost on, but other than that, great series!!

If Nisei returns next month I guess I gotta start that series!!

#8820 Jenny

Jenny

i'm tired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:10 AM

What was that whole thing about collecting those components from each origin and inserting them into that dial? Did it ever activate something? That's the only piece I was kinda lost on, but other than that, great series!!

The dumbbells were a contigency plan: if the Origin ever accepted that the Choujin race had surpassed them/were fine without their guiding hand, then placing all 10 dumbbells on the altar would make them disappear and also apparantly (according to what Suguru says in one chp) erase them from history. Psychoman altered it in secret so only he would disappear, believing the other Origin/The Man especially too important to be erased.

Edited by Jenny, 14 May 2017 - 10:34 AM.

ZObY.png

#8821 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

Surely that's not the end of the series? I mean, a bunch of characters are still dead and Akuma Shogun is still alive.

#8822 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

I have a feeling that's not the end Proteus I think Yude will do one more Arc too many loose ends and as you said Shogun is still alive

#8823 Mantaro9

Mantaro9

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

I think that they will do one more arc because the story wouldn't make sense if they didn't.

If they do another arc would that be it for the Kinnikuman series or will they make a new one?

#8824 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

I've been told by Planetman that he would bet it's something related to Nisei. What's sure is that Yude will not leave us alone. Even if they make something about Tatakae Ramenman. But for now, these guys deserve a nice break. 

Other than that, it seems we'll have a special episode next week about 3 chojins in a restaurant. Maybe a humorous epilogue to this arc?

My fav parts of this episode are The Man's sweet and peaceful expression when finally coming to terms with the new Perfects ideology, Nemesis [possibly] expressing his gratitude for the lessons learned and maybe - just guessing - recognizing Suguru as a legit member of the Muscle family (after all, Nemesis is... His great-uncle?), as well as Buffaloman's expression on that small panel that [probably] displays his pride on having Suguru both as a rival and as a friend in spite of their differences.

Edited by bigladiesman, 15 May 2017 - 09:01 AM.

Posted Image

#8825 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

any new chapter this week?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com