59 replies to this topic

#26 barbecue17

barbecue17

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:27 PM

I just got my set in the mail today ( a green 24 back). These guys are awesome. The box looks great, the tray the figures come in is very vintage feeling, and the figures themselves are incredible. Style wise there is a big difference between the series one and series 2 sculpts but they're just a fun bunch of toys. Battle Cat is incredible because most figures can actually ride him! Also, mini Castle Grayskull? How can you resist that?

#27 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:02 PM

Any word on if there will be a series 2 flesh set?

I have been holding out for one

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#28 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:14 PM

Any word on if there will be a series 2 flesh set?

I have been holding out for one

Yes. On the back of the 24-packs, all Series 1 and 2 figures are listed with a checklist of all available colors for each. Flesh is listed for all 24.

I haven't heard anything about when they'll be available though.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#29 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:20 PM

Yes. On the back of the 24-packs, all Series 1 and 2 figures are listed with a checklist of all available colors for each. Flesh is listed for all 24.

I haven't heard anything about when they'll be available though.

Thanks!

I'll keep trying to hold out... Not an easy thing to do.

Wonder if they'll be back in 3 packs sets or a full 24 pack

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#30 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:20 PM

I'm also holding out for a flesh set. 

#31 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:GPK
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:41 PM

So desperate for this. Don't know how much longer I can hold out.

#32 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:38 AM

Anyone else experience issues with Super 7? I received pretty damaged stuff and have emailed, called, emailed more, and now I have to go through PayPal. They have zero response to emails and calls. Sucks because I want to like them but wow.

#33 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:06 AM

Anyone else experience issues with Super 7? I received pretty damaged stuff and have emailed, called, emailed more, and now I have to go through PayPal. They have zero response to emails and calls. Sucks because I want to like them but wow.

Yes. From what I have seen, it's common for them to just not respond to customer service questions (and it has happened to me too). Great products, but I hope they get their customer service together...

#34 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:09 PM

Yea, I have as well. Took me a couple weeks to get in contact with them but once I finally did they were great, very apologetic and went above expectations to correct the issue. It was discussed a bit in this thread. Try calling them. That's how I finally got through.

PlasticSoul provided me with this info in that thread.
PHONE. store: 415-553-6155 office: 415-227-4700 shipping: 415-409-4701

Thread. About halfway down the page it's discussed.
http://www.littlerub...c=230132&page=9

Edited by Screamer, 12 August 2016 - 11:11 PM.

#35 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

Oh this a sad news. Well I ordered the yellow 24 pack so we shall see. My fingers are crossed tightly now as it involves international shipping.

#36 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:02 PM

Yea, I have as well. Took me a couple weeks to get in contact with them but once I finally did they were great, very apologetic and went above expectations to correct the issue. It was discussed a bit in this thread. Try calling them. That's how I finally got through.
PlasticSoul provided me with this info in that thread.
PHONE. store: 415-553-6155 office: 415-227-4700 shipping: 415-409-4701
Thread. About halfway down the page it's discussed.http://www.littlerub...c=230132&page=9

Thanks. I did call and left a message with the San Francisco store. They said they would pass my info along and have someone call me. Nothing yet but we shall see.

#37 majinmoo

majinmoo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:02 AM

I ordered 2 Green 24 Packs.  Took me nearly 4 weeks to get them.  As you know they ship priority Mail, they didn't send a tracking number till 2 weeks after the fact.  Then it took another 4 days for the package to move.

Initially, I had to email the company JUST to get my order processed and Tracking shipped to me.  I'm guessing they ran out of green 24s much faster than they anticipated and never took down the listing, allowing more people to purchase them. 

I never got an apology for the delay or anything.  The package did arrive and thankfully the boxes were in great condition.  Just a bit disappointed in the transaction.

#38 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:21 AM

Umm well I will report on my order soon I hope.

#39 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:27 AM

I ordered 2 Green 24 Packs.  Took me nearly 4 weeks to get them.  As you know they ship priority Mail, they didn't send a tracking number till 2 weeks after the fact.  Then it took another 4 days for the package to move.

Initially, I had to email the company JUST to get my order processed and Tracking shipped to me.  I'm guessing they ran out of green 24s much faster than they anticipated and never took down the listing, allowing more people to purchase them. 

I never got an apology for the delay or anything.  The package did arrive and thankfully the boxes were in great condition.  Just a bit disappointed in the transaction.

That is crazy.

#40 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:45 AM

Well it looks like my nightmare is about to start.

I have my usps tracking number and is says it has been delivered  but guess what I don't have it?!?!?!

#41 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:03 AM

All of the above is why I have avoided getting into these, though they look cool.

#42 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:47 AM

Well it looks like my nightmare is about to start.

I have my usps tracking number and is says it has been delivered  but guess what I don't have it?!?!?!

Could be that it's being held by Royal Mail for a customs charge to be paid. They ought to drop a card off if that's the case.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#43 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 18 August 2016 - 11:59 AM

Could be that it's being held by Royal Mail for a customs charge to be paid. They ought to drop a card off if that's the case.

We that will be the best outcome if it is.
Would Royal Mail take it though if it was sent through ups?

#44 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:08 AM

Sure enough dog you were right yesterday a card came. And I rushed out today to grab them.

Attached Files

#45 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:09 PM

For those of you who didn't know, (I just found out today), Nerd Block this month came with an exclusive lavender-coloured 3-pack!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#46 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:25 PM

For those of you who didn't know, (I just found out today), Nerd Block this month came with an exclusive lavender-coloured 3-pack!

I was wondering how the lavender figures would be released.I bet they will be making different lavender packs available through different outlets. 

#47 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:33 PM

I was wondering how the lavender figures would be released.I bet they will be making different lavender packs available through different outlets. 

I can't speak for them, of course, but they've got 12 figures in the set from Nerd Block. Each box came with a package with 3 figures. Probably in the same assortments you could buy them from the super7 store in.

I'm going to see if they're going to carry the 3-packs in the nerd block store. Fingers crossed that they do! (All of the left-over stock goes into a storefront that's about 15-20 or so minutes away from my house.)

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#48 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:41 PM

I can't speak for them, of course, but they've got 12 figures in the set from Nerd Block. Each box came with a package with 3 figures. Probably in the same assortments you could buy them from the super7 store in.

I'm going to see if they're going to carry the 3-packs in the nerd block store. Fingers crossed that they do! (All of the left-over stock goes into a storefront that's about 15-20 or so minutes away from my house.)

Oh, so there was more than just one 3 pack assortment in Nerd Block boxes? All 12 figures from Series 1? EDIT: I saw that the packs include both Series 1 and 2 so looks like all 24 figures so far in lavender are Nerd Block exclusives.

I would like to get some lavender figures but if Nerd Block is the only way I think it's going to be too hard/expensive. 

Edited by fkro6784, 20 August 2016 - 12:55 PM.

#49 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

Forgive my (maybe) stupid question but is nerd block a site with a online store or how does that work. Because lavender Motuscle figures sounds amazing and I would really like to get a set. But as I'm in Sweden I'm not sure how to go about that.

#50 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

Forgive my (maybe) stupid question but is nerd block a site with a online store or how does that work. Because lavender Motuscle figures sounds amazing and I would really like to get a set. But as I'm in Sweden I'm not sure how to go about that.

It's like a collectibles monthly subscription service that you sign up for and they send you a mystery box of stuff.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com