Repro lables update

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#51 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:24 AM

Check this out!

BB Symbols!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#52 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:27 AM

Wooooooo HOoooooo!

Thanks Steve! I can't wait to get me some!

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#53 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:28 AM

Finally!!! They're here!!!! YES!!! Thanks Steve and everybody else involved!!! :D
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#54 Orodruin

Orodruin

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:55 AM

Sweeeeet.
the Hot Rod collector
general TF nuts
BB upstart

Posted Image

#55 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:40 AM

Awesome!

But I REALLY wish they hadn't done the sunburst.

Oh well, watch for a bunch of fake sunburst lions to pop up on eGay.

By the way, if you own a Sunburst lion, it's value just dropped to $10. :D

#56 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:44 AM

I know, I wish they had not have done that either. I tried to tell him to do the Sunburst in color, not a Rub just a color decal. But he didn't listen to me.

I tried guys! :D

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#57 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:48 AM

Hopefully, they'll pull it.

Hello guys,

My name is Johnny. I run the Beastformers.com/BattleBeasts.net message board, where the guys have been climbing the walls waiting for you to release these sets. Hopefully, you get far more orders than you anticipated.

However, I would like to voice a very serious concern I have. This was brought up a few times on the board, in this thread:
http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1646

While I am estatic that you are doing the labels, I am very concerned as far as the Sunburst symbol goes. This symbol alone can raise the value of a Pirate Lion figure by $100 dollars. I would hate to see numerous fake sunburst figures hit the market.

Like I said, I am very glad that you have these sets available, but I would ask that you would pull the sunburst symbol from your line.

Thanks for hearing me out,

Respectfully,
Jon Karis

jkaris@kinnikuman.com

If they don't, well I guess the plus side is that eveyone will have a sunburst!

#58 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:04 AM

Posted in the latest news Forum:

Hello guys (and gals).

Reprolables.Com has finally released repro rubs for  Battle Beasts.
http://reprolabels.com/Battle/
Now granted, I think it is a wonderful thing to have the ability to get these rubs finally, but BUYER BEWARE:

They are also making a repro SUNBURST label, that is almost indiscriminate from the original, so I fully expect to see a slew of Pirate Lions, with repro sunburst rubs, being passed off on eBay as the real deal.

What does this mean to those of you with a legit Sunburst Lion? Sadly, your figure, that you paid over $100 for, is now worth the same as any other Pirate Lion.

Even if Reprolabels pulls the symbol, as we have requested, no doubtedly, there will have already been some sunburst sheets sent out already.

So, what I am asking all of you to do, is to keep an eye out for Sunburst sales, both privately and publicly, and if you find one, point all interested parties to this thread.

It would be very sad to see some new collector shell out big bucks for a fake sunburst lion.

Is there a positive to this situation? Well, if you are looking for one, I guess it could be that Battle Beast collectors now have the option of converting their armies en masse to Sunburst figures!

A big thanks to the guys at Reprolabels for the new rubs, but PLEASE keep an eye out for Sunburst Lions.

#59 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:24 AM

I made notes in the price guide about the Repro sunburst rubs. I will probably $0 out the pricing for him as well.

#60 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 23 May 2006 - 10:49 AM

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame !!!!!!!!!

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#61 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 01:42 PM

No worries gang, they aren't selling Sunburst stickers, they have "Starburst" stickers! :D MMMMM.....fruity flavors. I know I know it sucks. Well maybe teh price of teh Sunburst set will go down as well.

#62 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:14 PM

Anyone want to buy 9 Pirate lions? :D J/K

I placed an order for these. Hopefully when I compare the fakes to the real ones, I'll be able to tell the difference. I'll make sure to post the any findings.

Eaon

#63 Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:53 PM

It's $5 for one badge? Or a sheet of badges?
Posted Image

#64 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:58 PM

It's $5 for one badge? Or a sheet of badges?

5 bucks for 9 stickers. They are on a uncut sheet.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#65 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

Anyone want to buy 9 Pirate lions? :D J/K

Now Steve will have to build a Sunburst (oh sorry, STARBURST) Pirate Lion army!

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#66 Salvage King

Salvage King

Battle for the fun of it!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:32 PM

I'm glad to see they finally came through with the repro stuff. I like the sunburst/"star burst" sticker. I agree that perhaps they should have made it different than the origianl but sometimes the original look is what pickier people want and need i guess. we will definatley have to watch for lions to show up in large numbers though just like u guys said. well in a way, i guess we got what we asked for.

#67 Slowpoke Sloth

Slowpoke Sloth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:57 PM

I say we save judgment till we at least see pictures of how these new stickers look.
"All the thoughts of a turtle are turtle." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#68 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:00 PM

Anyone want to buy 9 Pirate lions?  ;)  J/K

Now Steve will have to build a Sunburst (oh sorry, STARBURST) Pirate Lion army!

grimey

I have always wanted a Starburst Pirate Lion! ;) :lol: He would have to tast like Watermeleon though! Or Cherry! :D

Marty! Start molding your bb's in Candy!!!! :lol: j/k!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#69 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:22 PM

My order is also taking it's sweet time to arrive. They sent me a email confirmation the day after I ordered one of each repro design. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only member waiting! I guess they'll turn up next week. ;)

Finally I'll have a Sunbust lion! :w00t:

Finally my extras will get wood! :p :D (water and fire too...)

#70 silentrob

silentrob

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:17 PM

I placed my first order with these guys over the weekend. I cant wait to see the stickers in person!

#71 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

Damn, still waiting... :D Has anyone recieved their order yet? I wonder what's up with them. Are they waiting for enough orders to come in to make the batch? Whatever... :sheep:

I'm losing grip with reality, guys! I'm in a huff over fu*kin' tiny STICKERS! ...But they're special, I swear! :lol: ...or perhaps it's me who's "special"... :D

#72 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:49 PM

Damn, still waiting... :blink:  Has anyone recieved their order yet? I wonder what's up with them. Are they waiting for enough orders to come in to make the batch? Whatever...  ;)

Has anyone gotten any yet? I am still waiting? ;) If I don't get them this week I will e-mail them.

Oh, and there is no one that is more speical than you JonnyPac! ;) j/k

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 07 June 2006 - 08:50 PM.

I will never quit.

#73 Orodruin

Orodruin

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:23 AM

They can take a while sometimes. I'm not sure if it's that they're backlogged, it's a side business, production time, or what. I placed an order for some TF sets around when the BB stickers came out but never got the usual order received/shipped email so I wrote to them yesterday morning. No response yet.
the Hot Rod collector
general TF nuts
BB upstart

Posted Image

#74 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:04 PM

Perhaps we ought to contact the repro folks. This is taking them a bit too long. :rolleyes:

#75 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:14 PM

Every day I come home all happy when I see I got something in the mail. Then I am all depressed when I see that my repro labels arent here :rolleyes:. I should have been happy today that I finally got that big lot of laser weapons that I won.....but while opening it the whole time I wished that it were the repro rubs.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com