15 replies to this topic

#1 toysfouryou

toysfouryou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:59 PM

well here is the great new .i have been purchasing fop for the last year from spinmaster . after a few thousand cases and some nice figures i asked how much for the rest of the stock .i was told am i sure i mean whow much could they have left because stores around my 500 mile area have been sold out for 3 months my sales rep said walmart took the rest for a special comming up and 200,000 cases have been sent out now thats 2.4 million packs she could not say weather they are going to the us or canada. i will be taking a ups code into walmart sat to see if it scanes and what price comes up i am thinking .99 cents or lower.so its time to buy what your store has on the shelf now so they get them in your store pick out the good ones and return the duds. if this could be pinned or one started to keep peoples attention and also so people can let us know when they hit in your area and to see if spinmaster realy got the second wave in and just never got a demand to distribute it fingers crossed.i think this will be good as it brings more collectores in to the hobby.also i wanted to ask jkaris permition to link this websight from my auctions maby bring some more people to trade and get rid of somepeoples doubles.i do trades to but as i am a buissness to mine are a little different and not on the figures 2-7-10-16-18-22. (((on ultra rare its 3-1 you give me 3 i give you one )))rare 3-1)))(((uncommon 5-1)))(((common 7-1))and we each pay our own shipping i have tones of figures but i still like to do my part in helping people finnish sets and a straight even trade and i would be out of buissness in no time trades have to be c-c or h-h or s-s thanks for your time

Edited by toysfouryou, 21 October 2005 - 09:00 PM.

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:30 PM

Well, here is the great news. I have been purchasing FOP for the last year from Spinmaster.  After a few thousand cases, and some nice figures, I asked how much for the rest of the stock.  I was told "am I sure?", I mean how much could they have left?  Because stores around my 500 mile area have been sold out for 3 months.  My sales representative said "Walmart took the rest for a special coming up, and 200,000 cases have been sent out."  Now that's 2.4 million packs.  She could not say weather they are going to the US or Canada.  I will be taking an ups code into Walmart Saturday to see if it scans, and what price comes up.  I am thinking .99 cents or lower.  So it's time to buy what your store has on the shelf now, so they get them in your store.  Pick out the good ones, and return the duds.  If this could be pinned to keep peoples attention, so people can let us know when they hit in your area, and to see if Spinmaster really got the second wave in, and just never got a demand to distribute it.  Fingers crossed!  I think this will be good as it brings more collectors into the hobby.  Also, I wanted to ask Jkaris permission to link this web site from my auctions.  Maybe bring some more people to trade, and get rid of some peoples doubles.  I do trades as well, but as I am a business, my trades are a little different and do not include figures 2-7-10-16-18-22. (((On Ultra Rares it's 3-1.  You give me 3, I give you one.))) Rares 3-1)))(((Uncommon 5-1)))(((Common 7-1)) And we each pay our own shipping.  I have tons of figures, but I still like to do my part by helping people Finish their sets.  If I did straight even trades, then I would be out of business in no time!  Trades have to be Crystal for Crystal, Hyper for Hyper, or Shadow for Shadow.  Thanks for your time!

Awesome! Let's hope your rep is right! As well as your price. Since I will be joining the FOP ranks soon myself, I would love it if they continued the series here in the US! Thanks for the tip.

Posted Image

#3 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:24 PM

Cool news. However, after reading your post, I now feel as if I'm going to vomit.

:ulp:

Please use some grammar and punctuation when making large, wordy posts. At the very least, separate your posts into paragraphs.
Posted Image

#4 toysfouryou

toysfouryou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:02 PM

:D well went to wal-mart today looking for fop as always.none out but i always take my upc code and scan them and they always come up not in the system ask for assistance. well today they are back in the system so a asked the toy lady and she has 300 cases comming. this is in canada do not know anything about the usa. 1.00 per 5 pack .just thought you would want to know .like i need anymore well good hunting everyone this should bring them back to life. a better price and lots of xars comming my way oh happy days are here again i was down to my last 50 xars

#5 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:01 PM

Trista...more FOP...sounds pretty cool

50 Xars huh -_- No friend discount for me? :D

Just messing around but hopefully the new packs will have the impossible figures.

We need more blue shadows, repaints, and series 2 would be nice.

brian
seekingxar

#6 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:24 PM

Awesome! I'll be sure to check in at my Wal-Mart stores myself! Thanks for the update Trista! :D -_-

Posted Image

#7 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

I hope to GOD they have wave 2's in them!!! I still haven't gotten a single wave 2 figure for my boys or myself. :D

I also hope they hit the USA Walmarts and NOT just Canada. -_-

TGB

#8 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:48 PM

I hope the same thing Marty. It just wouldn't be fair to the rest of us if Trista continues to hold the Monopoly on the Wave 2 figures. :D

Posted Image

#9 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:52 AM

Checked at one of my Wal-marts today. And Low and Behold!!! There were at least 200 5 packs stocked on the shelves! :cry: However they were $1.50 per pack! Unfortunately I did not see any wave two figures. So either that is all they will be getting, or they still had some stock in back from the first shipment, and decided to sell em off before the next popped in. Also, being the cheapskate I often end up being. I Peak'a'booed in the Tremmor and Barrage Packs! If your curious. I ended up only buying one pack! :woot: Thanks for the tip Trista! It paid off really well!

Posted Image

#10 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:13 PM

Well, I was able to check a few more Wal-marts in my area today. only one other than the one I went too earlier this week had any. I didn't find anything there, so I am rather disappointed. Since I don't plan on driving to any local states like some of you guys do, and I don't plan on spending alot of money on the figures I need to complete my set, namely the 6 missing figs and xar, warlords, or secrets. This has caused me to lose my taste in this line. It was fun while it lasted, but I personally don't like series 2, and as I said I'm not paying outrageous prices for missing figures. It would also seem that almost everyone else is missing most of those figures in particular. I guess I'll just give up on this line. It's no fun when you can't complete a set without setting yourself back a nice chunk of change. Really disappointed. I have also determined that the stock packs that I have seen are old stock. The ones I found today were literally coated in dust from the warehouse. So Fat chance of anyone getting any wave two figs. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the last run. Has anyone else run across anymore packs in their area? Have you been able to check your Wal-marts Trista?

Posted Image

#11 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 11:35 PM

WHat were the date codes?

#12 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:55 AM

2004 packs, just like all the rest.

Posted Image

#13 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

Checked at one of my Wal-marts today. And Low and Behold!!! There were at least 200 5 packs stocked on the shelves! :( However they were $1.50 per pack! Unfortunately I did not see any wave two figures. So either that is all they will be getting, or they still had some stock in back from the first shipment, and decided to sell em off before the next popped in. Also, being the cheapskate I often end up being. I Peak'a'booed in the Tremmor and Barrage Packs! If your curious. I ended up only buying one pack! ;) Thanks for the tip Trista! It paid off really well!

Hey...

I gave you that tip months ago! ;)

Xars come in Tremmor and Barrage packs. I have even heard that Xars have shown up in 2 packs.

Secrets come in Tremmor packs and 2 packs!

Anyway, Walmart's floor buffers can coat the top of a toy's bubble w/ dust in just a mere week. You would be surprized.

Plus, I bet if Spinmasters sold there old stock to Walmarts they will still be 2004 packs, maybe some 2005, however, I doubt it.

I have checked several Walmarts in 3-4 cities in Iowa and NOTHING NEW.

TGB

#14 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

Well, I was able to check a few more Wal-marts in my area today. only one other than the one I went too earlier this week had any. I didn't find anything there, so I am rather disappointed. Since I don't plan on driving to any local states like some of you guys do, and I don't plan on spending alot of money on the figures I need to complete my set, namely the 6 missing figs and xar, warlords, or secrets. This has caused me to lose my taste in this line. It was fun while it lasted, but I personally don't like series 2, and as I said I'm not paying outrageous prices for missing figures. It would also seem that almost everyone else is missing most of those figures in particular. I guess I'll just give up on this line. It's no fun when you can't complete a set without setting yourself back a nice chunk of change. Really disappointed. I have also determined that the stock packs that I have seen are old stock. The ones I found today were literally coated in dust from the warehouse. So Fat chance of anyone getting any wave two figs. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the last run. Has anyone else run across anymore packs in their area? Have you been able to check your Wal-marts Trista?

Your such a puss. ;) ;) :lol:

:( TGB ;)

#15 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:54 PM

Hey...

I gave you that tip months ago! ;)

Xars come in Tremmor and Barrage packs. I have even heard that Xars have shown up in 2 packs.

Anyway, Walmart's floor buffers can coat the top of a toy's bubble w/ dust in just a mere week. You would be surprized.

Plus, I bet if Spinmasters sold there old stock to Walmarts they will still be 2004 packs, maybe some 2005, however, I doubt it.

TGB

Well first off, When I Thanked Trista for the tip, I was reffering to her tip on the Walmart thing. Sorry if that appeared wrong.

Second. You told me about someone you told the xar tip too, and then didn't go into anymore detail. Since we were rambling on like two little school girls on the phone. We couldn't stay on a single topic for long. Remember at the time I wasn't collecting FOP. :lol:

Third. I don't know who put two and two together about the Barrage/Tremmor packs, but I specifically recall reading an old thread where folks like Zombie, noticed that all the Ultra Rare figs they found showed up in Tremmor Packs. Then some other people mentioned they found Xars in Barrage and Tremmor packs. So I gathered that information from many different sources. I also got the Peaking tip from a post of an Australian Member. Can't remember who.

So ;)

I am a Puss arent' I? :(

Call me. ;)

Posted Image

#16 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:04 PM

Hey...

I gave you that tip months ago!  ;)

Xars come in Tremmor and Barrage packs.  I have even heard that Xars have shown up in 2 packs.

Anyway, Walmart's floor buffers can coat the top of a toy's bubble w/ dust in just a mere week.  You would be surprized.

TGB

Well first off, When I Thanked Trista for the tip, I was reffering to her tip on the Walmart thing. Sorry if that appeared wrong.

Second. You told me about someone you told the xar tip too, and then didn't go into anymore detail. Since we were rambling on like two little school girls on the phone. We couldn't stay on a single topic for long. Remember at the time I wasn't collecting FOP. ;)

Third. I don't know who put two and two together about the Barrage/Tremmor packs, but I specifically recall reading an old thread where folks like Zombie, noticed that all the Ultra Rare figs they found showed up in Tremmor Packs. Then some other people mentioned they found Xars in Barrage and Tremmor packs. So I gathered that information from many different sources. I also got the Peaking tip from a post of an Australian Member. Can't remember who.

So :p

I am a Puss arent' I? ;)

Call me. ;)

I am just bustin' your balls...don't get your panties in a bunch like Doc. :lol:

Call ya? ;) I think I deleted that pm w/ your #. :(

PM me your # again and I will ring ya tomorrow. ;)

TGB

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com