• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#26 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:12 PM

I can guess that there's no movie available for the moment, that it might come out within a few weeks or months. and if you check Terryman and Brocken Jr's pages, you'll see Ashuraman and The Ninja there.

#27 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:34 PM

I can guess that there's no movie available for the moment, that it might come out within a few weeks or months. and if you check Terryman and Brocken Jr's pages, you'll see Ashuraman and The Ninja there.

right, I made them out finally, I hope they'll add at least all the remaining characters seen in galactic wrestling such as canadian man, neptuneman, bug the budo from gen1 and checkmate, ricardo, comrade turbisky from gen 2

#28 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:34 PM

I found out something weird, sometimes if you click on mantaro's icon repeatedly on the characters section more characters appear such as shivano the ninja sunshine and rogue shogun, it doesn't happen often so I wonder what I do exactly, take a look at this photo:

http://img175.images.../shivano5wl.jpg

#29 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:09 AM

I found out something weird, sometimes if you click on mantaro's icon repeatedly on the characters section more characters appear such as shivano the ninja sunshine and rogue shogun, it doesn't happen often so I wonder what I do exactly, take a look at this photo:

http://img175.images.../shivano5wl.jpg

Same thing happened for me when I first clicked on Stecassette King. Then I couldn't reproduce it.

#30 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:54 PM

on the main website http://www.kinnikuman-mp.com/ the PS2 link was added, tho the characters section seems to have the same problem with showing the all characters

#31 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:52 PM

I doubt we'll see a domestic release. UM's target audience has probably forgotten all about it or outgrown it. Not to mention that the last game really downplayed the fact it was an Ultimate Muscle game:
GALACTIC WRESTLING!!
Featuring Ultimate Muscle I guess...

#32 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 01:07 AM

I doubt we'll see a domestic release. UM's target audience has probably forgotten all about it or outgrown it. Not to mention that the last game really downplayed the fact it was an Ultimate Muscle game:
GALACTIC WRESTLING!!

man can you read? haven't you read the writing "PS2"???we've been talking about the PS2 version for a month in this topic in case you're not aware of it, it's well known by now that a Playstation2 port of muscle grand prix is due out on july 27th.

You can book your copy already, check these out:
http://www.lik-sang....roducts_id=9098
http://www.play-asia...en-70-1byo.html

#33 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:14 PM

A DOMESTIC PS2 release?

As in, Released in the United States?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#34 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

GALACTIC WRESTLING!!

man can you read? haven't you read the writing "PS2"???we've been talking about the PS2 version for a month in this topic in case you're not aware of it, it's well known by now that a Playstation2 port of muscle grand prix is due out on july 27th.

Yes I can read. Can you? I was talking about a North American PS2 release. Even if you ignore the keyword "domestic" ("3 : relating and limited to one's own country or the country under consideration" -Webster's dictionary), it's quite obvious I'm talking about the American audience in my post when I discuss the last game's NA title.

#35 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:20 PM

GALACTIC WRESTLING!!

Yes I can read. Can you? I was talking about a North American PS2 release. Even if you ignore the keyword "domestic" ("3 : relating and limited to one's own country or the country under consideration" -Webster's dictionary), it's quite obvious I'm talking about the American audience in my post when I discuss the last game's NA title.

it was not obvious that you were talking about the American release since you only mentioned a generic "domestic release" don't grasp at straws please, this is year 2006, whoever owns a console should know very well by now that it's possible to run japanese games on an American system with the help of an additional DVD (swapmagic) ,it's not my fault if you don't, if you're problem is running a japanese game on your American PS2 a couple of pages back I explained how the swap disk works, now suit yourself.

#36 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:11 PM

GALACTIC WRESTLING!!

it was not obvious that you were talking about the American release since you only mentioned a generic "domestic release" don't grasp at straws please, this is year 2006, whoever owns a console should know very well by now that it's possible to run japanese games on an American system with the help of an additional DVD (swapmagic) ,it's not my fault if you don't, if you're problem is running a japanese game on your American PS2 a couple of pages back I explained how the swap disk works, now suit yourself.

I own a swap magic disc and slide card. Somebody else was wondering about an American release. Also, I'm not grasping at straws, I'm clarifying the intent my post. I do not understand why you must insist on making an argument of it.

#37 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:52 PM

I do not understand why you must insist on making an argument of it.

I don't wanna insist, actually I don't care whether you're in the know or not, so let's get back on topic.

Although it's not hard to play import games on our systems an American port would be great especially if the game features a solid storymode, galactic wrestling and legends vs new generation were both brought out in the west, so we can hope for a NTSC version of grand prix as well, only time will tell.

Edited by buffaloman, 01 June 2006 - 11:53 PM.

#38 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:35 PM

Wahh.. no Mars.. they should release more games with more of the Nisei characters.

Dude: In the arcade version, Warsman's other costume is Lord Flash! XD

Edited by KnuxieChan, 12 June 2006 - 01:45 PM.

#39 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:50 PM

they should release more games with more of the Nisei characters.

agree, hopefully they'll add more nisei faces such as mars, checkmate, ricardo and turbinsky

In the arcade version, Warsman's other costume is Lord Flash! XD

how do you know that?

Edited by buffaloman, 12 June 2006 - 02:51 PM.

#40 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:44 PM

I don't think they'll be added more chararcters to the game.

And I saw Croe in a screenshot on the official website for the Arcade version. Go to the Characters page, then Warsman. His main screenshot is Warsman vs Croe.

#41 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 04:25 AM

I don't think they'll be added more chararcters to the game.

And I saw Croe in a screenshot on the official website for the Arcade version. Go to the Characters page, then Warsman. His main screenshot is Warsman vs Croe.

yeah, also lord flash can be clearly seen in this poster along with kinnikuman the great (if it's the right name) http://www.watch.imp...26/banpre02.htm

#42 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:37 AM

the homepage has been upgraded, and a movie (that I can't watch) has been added, do you guys encounter the same problem when you click on the video? http://www.kinnikuma.../ps2/movie.html

edit: winamp was the cause of the trouble, I managed to watch the video by copying the URL on WMP, it's a brief trailer of the game, also the extra section has been updated, check it out.

Edited by buffaloman, 21 June 2006 - 07:49 AM.

#43 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:48 AM

update: packshot image released

Posted Image

#44 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:24 PM

update: it's confirmed that there'll be the seven knights hell storymode along with the 7 devil chojins check out the characthers section that has been updated http://www.kinnikuma.../ps2/chara.html check out the video mode also a new video has been released

#45 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:38 PM

Oh man, Sunigator, Planetman & Junkman, I can't wait for this game. Even better news I just found out is that the PS3 is going to be region-free (I'm not a "gamer", so I don't keep up with all the news), so I'll be buying this game whether it's released in the US or not.

#46 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:18 PM

Oh man, Sunigator, Planetman & Junkman, I can't wait for this game. Even better news I just found out is that the PS3 is going to be region-free (I'm not a "gamer", so I don't keep up with all the news), so I'll be buying this game whether it's released in the US or not.

I wish they released it in the US, but should it happen it'd take forever, with such good story modes I guess everybody would like to understand something, anyway I'm gonna buy the japanese game for now, if a US version will ever be released I can always sell it on ebay and buy the english translated game.

do you guys think the game will feature the dream tag match as well? also if they added hidrazoa, roadrage and eskara they could pitch in the muscle league VS gen ex storymode, plus we still have some standalone characters such as kevin mask, pentagon, and geronimo.

17 days left until the release of the game, july 27th is the date.

Edited by buffaloman, 10 July 2006 - 02:19 PM.

#47 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:58 PM

I thought you all forgot about Geronimo. And he ain't stand alone. He had a big role in the Golden Mask story, where he had to fight Sunshine (while he was still human, before becoming a choujin) and had sacrificed himself in order for everyone else to get out of Warsman (all of them were inside him to fight the last four Devil Knights).

If they included Kinnikuman Great (Prince Kamehame, Terryman already has his costume), Screw Kid, Kendaman, Neptuneman and Big the Budo, we could have the Choujin Dream Tag Team story. And a possibility of some Olympic fights mainly because Pentagon and Benkiman are in the game.

#48 WarOmnimon

WarOmnimon

King Exkaiser Haro!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:12 AM

Looks like an awesome game. I'll most definitely be importing this one, not just for the gameplay, but for the awesome lineup as well.
Current Avatar Harobot King Exkaiser
AKA The Daikaiju Battle Guy

#49 buffaloman

buffaloman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:53 AM

judging by the website if you buy the game you're given a meat moneybank as a gift, but both liksang and playasia don't mention this

#50 WarOmnimon

WarOmnimon

King Exkaiser Haro!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:07 PM

I was going to mention that Meat figurine.

I believe the arcade version section of the site has the movelists for the characters who appeared in the arcade version. This could be useful for some people when they start playing the game.
Current Avatar Harobot King Exkaiser
AKA The Daikaiju Battle Guy

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com