148 replies to this topic

#76 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:42 AM

Yay, today I did the napalm stretch and activated burning inner strenght with Ataru ^_^

#77 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:32 PM

Has there been any new characters or ones that have been modified recently? I ask, cos when trying out Mongolman, one of his victory poses was Chaos as Kinnikuman Great III copying the paint marks of Mongolman's mask onto a piece of paper.

#78 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:54 AM

iam planing to get a lap top and two thing One/ do you recamend is game cos this is one of the top resons iam geting a laptop /two/ do you kowe what laptop works best with the sofwhere . your guy kinniku <_<

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#79 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

Managed to finish off the game with Kinnikuman, and got the end battle vs. Terryman and his ending. Though what I did was set the timer to 60 seconds to keep it short, and if my health is down by the time it's almost over, it's the KAJIBA NO KUSO DJIKARA time!!! This sometimes gaurantees a victory, depending when activated. Also managed to do a counter counter Kinniku Buster against Buffaloman for the first time, and the last round against Terryman, he did that train thing.

#80 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:51 PM

There are actually characters still being made Frobman. I have seen movable sprites for Bikeman, Mariposa, Kinkotsuman/Iwao and Bibina. I also saw plans for Mr. VTR, Prisman, and a few others. AND HOW DID YOU GET THAT POSE? I've been trying for weeks.

Yes I HIGHLY suggest this game. Juat when it gets old, you figure out a new move set.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#81 Brocken_Fangirl

Brocken_Fangirl

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

which file is neptuneman from the site recommended to use since I can't seem to play as him?

#82 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

thanks geniusbob i was worryed that it only looked good but played badly but youve put my worrying at rest thanks geniusbob. yours guy kinniku :lol:

Edited by guy kinniku, 21 May 2007 - 06:26 PM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#83 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

I'd never heard of this game until today when I found it on BitTorrent:
http://isohunt.com/r.../"Muscle Fight"

On my computer the un-Rar'ed filenames look like garbled garbage, but the game seems to work.

#84 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:26 AM

Huh? When I was playing as Kamehame, and fought kinnikuman, Kinnikuman sensation started playing o_O He did not use the gyuudon move..

#85 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:27 AM

Huh? When I was playing as Kamehame, and fought kinnikuman, Kinnikuman sensation started playing o_O He did not use the gyuudon move..

The song activates if Kinnikuman starts a round with a 3 gauges. Miraculous Comeback Fighter if you press up before the match begins (you gain a gauge, but lose 10-20% health).

#86 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:05 PM

Does this torrent contain Meat, Kinniku Mantaro, or Brocken 2? Those are the only characters i'm missing.

AND AKUMA SHOGUN IS A PAIN! Darn glowing attack.......and the diamond power.....and the 9 point seal.

Always open to talk.

#87 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

Despite the lack of lots of special moves, combos and a handicap, I finished off story mode with Geronimo. URARA~~~!!! The tactic was mostly using double forward+heavy attack and his Apache no Otakebi [Apache War Cry] from a distance after knocking them down. Sunshine was slightly difficult to play against. Slightly the same with Neptuneman and Akuma Shogun [ with him, I know he'll do that glowing attack after half his health was gone]. So yeah. URARARARARARARARARA~~~~~!!!!

#88 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:58 PM

Robin is very user friendly. 3 modes, he can heal,can heal AND change modes at the same time(the cutscene where he bleeds down form his mask)AND his attacks are easy to pull off combinations(Unicorn head fire, fire turbine, Robin Special). And his choujin Rocket is great as a guard breaker. But Shogun ALWAYS gets me with him. But then again, I never guard or dodge. So eh. We come REALLY close. Then that flash thingy! Then it's all over.

Always open to talk.

#89 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:19 AM

YES! Finally! Today I pulled of a ropeworks tower bridge! I took some pics while doing it! ^_^

Posted Image
I died after doing it, but who cares, I still did it ^___^

#90 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:55 AM

I just downloaded the game for bittorrent. I need a game controller for my comp. Keyboard smashing isn't the best way to play. D=

My version only has the G1 characters, no Nisei ones. (Then again, I haven't played much.) Is there a way to download them, if they're available? I've seen Jeager in a few screenshots.

Characters I have:
Kinnikuman
Terryman
Ramenman
Warsman
Brocken Jr.
Geronimo
Pentagon
Brockenman
Benkiman
Stecase King
The Mountain
Buffaloman
Junkman
Ashuraman
Screw Kid
Mongolman
Mixer-Taitei
King the 100ton
Leopaldon
Satan Cross
Sunshine
The Omegaman
Tea Pack
The Manriki
Golem Man
Mr. Khamen
Chie No Wa Man
Mammothman (lawl, Mammosman)
Kinniku Big Body
Rikishiman
Motor Man
Springman
Robin Mask
The Hawkman
Kinniku Ataru
Kendaman
Canadianman
Dirty Baron
The Ninja
Kinniku Super Phoenix
Kinnikuman Great
Snegator
Haniwaman
Planetman
Kinniku Zebra
Atlantis

2 Player mode includes:
Akuma Shogun
Neptuneman
Training Mode
Bonus Game

#91 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

Jaegar only makes a cameo. There is a fan character, Frauline Brocken, her level 3 attack is a double red rain of berlin.

I have Barrierfreeman, But Kinniku Mantaro and Kevin Mask can't be downloaded anymore. Rex King also expired..

There are several fan characters like Sword Momo and General. But they have expired too.

Edited by geniusbob, 06 June 2007 - 12:10 PM.

Always open to talk.

#92 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:11 PM

Jaegar only makes a cameo. There is a fan character, Frauline Brocken, her level 3 attack is a double red rain of berlin.

I have Barrierfreeman, But Kinniku Mantaro is no longer up for donwload. Nor is Kevin Mask. So did Rex King.

There are several fan characters like Sword Momo and General. But they have expired too.

First time I knew of Kevin Mask. And there's no Meat either, is there?

#93 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:30 PM

I have Barrierfreeman, But Kinniku Mantaro and Kevin Mask can't be downloaded anymore. Rex King also expired..

Yeah, that's where I saw Jeager, in the Fraulein Brocken screens.

And bluh. That sucks. D= I would've liked having Mantaro and Kevin..

#94 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

I have pics on Mantaro, but his moves are IMPOSSIBLE. 6 button imputs in mid-air for kinniku driver. His time of death pose was The Ninja's ghost helping him up.

Meat has expired too. And I saw a few pics of Kevin. BUT Scarface/Mars is in production. But I have no idea if he will ever be released. I have a sprite for him AND a MOVING character sprite fir Bikeman.

Edited by geniusbob, 06 June 2007 - 03:45 PM.

Always open to talk.

#95 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:23 PM

I seem to have more character folders, but they aren't loading into the game. *just downloaded Frau Brocken too and wants to test her out* They're all in a seperate folder called MUSCLE. Do I have to move them into the main folder?

#96 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:39 AM

I have pics on Mantaro, but his moves are IMPOSSIBLE. 6 button imputs in mid-air for kinniku driver. His time of death pose was The Ninja's ghost helping him up.

Meat has expired too. And I saw a few pics of Kevin. BUT Scarface/Mars is in production. But I have no idea if he will ever be released. I have a sprite for him AND a MOVING character sprite fir Bikeman.

Can you show the Bikeman sprites?

#97 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:38 AM

Despite using time and "Enter new challanger" bits, I managed to beat story mode (if not easily done) with the following characters:

Kinnikuman (The main character. Using "time and Kajiba no Kuso Djikara" tactic) [ending]
Anime Ramenman (Like connecting alot of his moves)
Robin Mask (Robin Special all the time)
Warsman (Mostly using brutal mode)
Geronimo (URARA~~~!)
Wolfman/Rikshiman (The Canon Fodder! I like playing with him) [ending]
Buffaloman (another favourite of mine! Hurricane Mixer!!!)
Ashuraman (Mostly using his tornadoes and Ashura Buster!)
Sunshine (Is pretty good to use)
Kinniku Ataru (Actually like using this guy. NAPALM STREATCHER!) [ending]

People I wanna try win with are Terryman (can't play with him that well), Brocken Jr, Mammothman, The Ninja, and that's all that comes to mind.

#98 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

BIKEMAN!(They call him Motorcycleman). They also making a battle suit Suguru

Posted Image
Posted Image

Always open to talk.

#99 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:13 AM

Thanks for putting those up! Bikeman sprites really pwns, I cant wait until he is realesed!

#100 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:48 AM

I want to ask if anybody has figured out this glitch with Kinnikuman. Basically, if you do a special move in Kajiba no Kuso Djikara mode when health is draining at some point, his health would stop draining around 10% or so, but I think he'll lose the Kajiba no Kuso Djikara moves unless activated again. I only managed to do it with Kinniku Driver once, and again today with the extended FuuRinKaZan. The idea came from here when I noticed his health had stopped dropping for the FuuRinKaZan, as well as the Neo Kinniku Buster and possibly Muscle Docking.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com