• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

It's The Maestro...Hail to The King, or you'll get crowned :lol: Anyway...I got The Maestro from the Apocalypse BAF wave. He's the only one I wanted anyway, not looking to build that huge-ass Apocalypse figure. Maestro here is pretty good, lots of articulation, even his hands are articulated. He's holding King Randor's scepter in his left hand as I type this...Grumbling something about there being only one true King, or something. He's pretty well sculpted, with all those wrinkles, and warts (or tumors) all over. And he's built just like The Maestro is in the comics...Like a tank. He's fairly heavy, but stands up well. His articulation joints are pretty tight, which I like personally. Better a little tight, than too loose. Paint apps are good. His shades of green are well done. A medium green with lighter green wash to bring out the detail in the sculpt. His accessories, such as they are, are alright. The big left arm of Apocalypse (not shown here) is decent. It has elbow, wrist, and finger articulation. Maestro's "Crown" is a helm with lots of horns and spikes on it. Made of a softer rubbery plastic. It fits on his head pretty much perfectly. Mine does anyway. The paint on the horns could be a little better. They're a stark white, and kind of sloppily done IMO. I would have made them a more dark brown, with a lighter off white/bone color to accent the details. But that's a minor gripe, as the figure is pretty good all around. If you're a Fan of The Incredible Hulk, or just want a Big Guy for your collection, I recommend him.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Incredible Hulk, Maestro

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com