#1 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Battle Beasts/Laser Beasts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:51 PM

My boys have their birthdays coming up and are after some Marvel Legends figures. Looking for the following, but feel free to shoot me any others you have and I'll send them a picture. They are especially interested in Spider-man line after watching Spider-verse. PM works best as I am not as frequent on the boards these days.

Legends
Spider-Man figures. Let me know what you have and prices delivered to Ohio. Mainly after shocker, vulture, Kraven, chameleon, hobgoblin, rhino series Scarlett spider, 2099 version (older not newer white one), superior venom, Ben Reilly, madjack, homemade suit, jackal, six arm Spider-Man

Parts for customs
Misty knight head
Lizard tail x2
Lizard arm that comes with spider punk
Wings from someone
Doc Ock tentacles
Peter Parker head
Spiderman slice of pizza
Spiderman broken pieces

Looking for a couples mashers too. Mainly after Spider-Man and marvel but will consider transformers too

Edited by mca19, 03 April 2019 - 03:00 AM.

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

I've got a MISB Gwen. Also have Venom (Absorbing Man wave) and Spider-Girl Anya (Green Goblin wave). More partial to keeping those two but I'm thinking of replacing Venom with the upcoming Mafex figure. You could definitely take Goblin's BAF chest if you wanted though.

I also hadn't forgotten about our PMs from a while back, but the move happened, I've been busy as a result, and haven't unpacked everything to find those Ben 10 pieces. I'm pretty sure the container with them is with me though!

Edited by BaltanII, 23 March 2019 - 09:49 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com