• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:00 PM

Just scouring round eBay for more interesting stuff and found this listing tonight: https://www.ebay.co....soAAOSw74FamdSZ

Do those Series 1 MIMPs in Series 2 colours really fetch THAT much cash??  :huh:

I know as a rule sealed toys do go for a lot more than loose ones and the volcano display looks pretty neat for it's age, but considering the rest are just bog standard figures inside, how desperate would you have to be to pay over a hundred quid just for 2 rare ones?

I'm surprised they don't want an arm and a leg for overseas postage too. Oh wait just checked, they only post to UK anyway. Is somebody on here bidding on this?

"Ant"

#2 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

I posted about this on my Facebook MIMP group. For me, this is way too high. I have the pink and the green re-releases (boxed) an didn’t pay anywhere near this much for my pink ones. There are new MIMP collectors around at the moment, so I’m guessing that’s where these will be going for this price. There are no doubts that these are very uncommon figures, plus the box is a great addiiiton, but I just don’t see over £100 for them. Others will argue that people pay what they want to pay - which of course is correct. I just hope my wife doesn’t see this listing or she’ll be putting pressure on me to sell all my boxes series 1 and 2 sets!

Edited by bigburty, 27 March 2018 - 12:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com