Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

HORDE of Weirdos Contest: Win Ironhaus toys!

Universe of Violence HORDE Gorewad Monsters Micro Bastards

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

So, who wants to win cool toys for free with minimal effort?

Jimmy/Ironmask and I have been conspiring on a little contest that just kicked off on my Little Weirdos site. Actually, not so little, considering there's THREE different awesome Ironhaus Productions prizes (check them out below).

Click here for the contest link.

9285425785_6cfe1a83b6_c.jpg

9288203892_34561c77d6_c.jpg

9288202388_b924b2b399_c.jpg

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#2 Matlock

Matlock

My name is matlock and i am a lrg addict.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.
    Nintendo - NES,SNES,N64,GB,GBA,DS,3DS
    Lego- Mini Figs
    Micro Machines.
    BB.
    GPK.Cheapies, and OS Cards.
    Minikins.
    Bouncy balls.
    Dice.
    Dino's.
    Trash pack.
    Homies.
    Slugs.
    MIMP.
    Savage Mondo Blitzers.
    Uglies.
    Customs.
    All other cool looking little rubber guys!!
    Hand Blown Glass.
    Pliers.
    Marbles.
    Rocks/Minerals
    Knives.
    Hats.
    Old mason jars.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

Freeking sweet.. I tried to leave a comment on your blog page . After 3 attempts to sign in with my google account I gave up .. I hate google, it let me like the blog with my yahoo. But can't comment.. Awesome customs ..good work fellas
Brown chicken , brown cow

#3 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

Freeking sweet.. I tried to leave a comment on your blog page . After 3 attempts to sign in with my google account I gave up .. I hate google, it let me like the blog with my yahoo. But can't comment.. Awesome customs ..good work fellas

Oh, that's annoying. If it won't let you comment from your Google account, try to comment selecting the "Name/URL" option and just write in your name. Or maybe try a different browser.

If anyone else is having trouble commenting, let me know. I don't want that to prevent people from entering.

#4 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Coming up on the halfway mark to get entries in for this, guys.

I mean, look at those prizes. You know you want to win them. :good:

#5 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

Same thing happened to me! I can't access my google account because I've forgotten my password, and the mobile number it asks for to resend the password to is from an old mobile I no longer have/use. It's so frustrating! I wish you can post comments via Facebook and not aim, google, etc.. But I will try again using your suggestion Frank.

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#6 krazedmadman

krazedmadman

Fist of the Death Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Finding lost toys destined to the heap and putting them in the hands of the deserving.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

I hate contest that ask me to link to another site, then set up some account, then join, then leave a comment and then tries to egg me into making others go through all that work. shame too, I really like the site and stuff you guys create/cover.

so looks like little effort is not so little after all, ppl can't even leave comments.

well I'm sure this don't count but I'd like to see the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 4 in toy line covered. some really cool sculpts on the bad guys.
Wastelander

#7 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

Same thing happened to me! I can't access my google account because I've forgotten my password, and the mobile number it asks for to resend the password to is from an old mobile I no longer have/use. It's so frustrating! I wish you can post comments via Facebook and not aim, google, etc.. But I will try again using your suggestion Frank.

Another option would be to just make a new Google account. I have a bunch of different Google accounts--they only take a minute to set up. If for some reason you find you're still having issues let me know. :)

so looks like little effort is not so little after all, ppl can't even leave comments.

Well, most people don't seem to be having any trouble with it. It's a fairly standard process for a contest run through a blog that should take someone no more than a few minutes. Sorry if you find that's too much effort required to have a shot at getting some cool free stuff. ;)

#8 krazedmadman

krazedmadman

Fist of the Death Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Finding lost toys destined to the heap and putting them in the hands of the deserving.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yahoo, Google and Twitter all pass my info to the NSA to illegally watchdog me so yeah no thanks.
Wastelander

#9 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Oh, that's annoying. If it won't let you comment from your Google account, try to comment selecting the "Name/URL" option and just write in your name. Or maybe try a different browser.

If anyone else is having trouble commenting, let me know. I don't want that to prevent people from entering.

I had the same posting issue when I first tried to comment last week. The Name/URL option didn't help, but I was able to post using Internet Explorer. I always use Firefox.

#10 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

Another option would be to just make a new Google account. I have a bunch of different Google accounts--they only take a minute to set up. If for some reason you find you're still having issues let me know. :)

I tried to make a new Google account, but because my old account is linked to my current email it says I already have one and to use that. Problem is, when I try to change my password it asks for my old mobile number and has sent an SMS to it, even though I no longer have it. It won't let me enter a new mobile umber for some reason either, so I get stuck in a stupid loop!
Sorry, I don't mean to complain this isn't your fault at all Frank. I genuinely wanted to post on your site as I have a few ideas for figures you haven't yet reviewed, + the comp obviously. :)

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#11 Matlock

Matlock

My name is matlock and i am a lrg addict.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.
    Nintendo - NES,SNES,N64,GB,GBA,DS,3DS
    Lego- Mini Figs
    Micro Machines.
    BB.
    GPK.Cheapies, and OS Cards.
    Minikins.
    Bouncy balls.
    Dice.
    Dino's.
    Trash pack.
    Homies.
    Slugs.
    MIMP.
    Savage Mondo Blitzers.
    Uglies.
    Customs.
    All other cool looking little rubber guys!!
    Hand Blown Glass.
    Pliers.
    Marbles.
    Rocks/Minerals
    Knives.
    Hats.
    Old mason jars.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

Google's like fooosball! The devil !. But them figs are teeeets

Edited by Matlock, 23 July 2013 - 09:16 AM.

Brown chicken , brown cow

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Universe of Violence, HORDE, Gorewad Monsters, Micro Bastards

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com