5 replies to this topic

#1 Halfpenguinhalfrubber

Halfpenguinhalfrubber

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

Hi I am new here and have an interest in small non-articulated figures. Such as this line that came out 11 years ago called Fistful of Aliens! I got some 3 years ago and a little ship for them, but it seems hard to find any information about them on the internet apart from some small fan sites, they obviously didn't sell so well ;). So does anyone else collect them here? Or have some pics of them they could show? The ones I used to have as I can remember were Sgt Spewspittle (1 inch Cthuhlu!) and Jawbreaker.

#2 ajwatts

ajwatts

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

Hi I am new here and have an interest in small non-articulated figures. Such as this line that came out 11 years ago called Fistful of Aliens! I got some 3 years ago and a little ship for them, but it seems hard to find any information about them on the internet apart from some small fan sites, they obviously didn't sell so well ;). So does anyone else collect them here? Or have some pics of them they could show? The ones I used to have as I can remember were Sgt Spewspittle (1 inch Cthuhlu!) and Jawbreaker.

Didn't sell so well?

They were extremely popular here in Australia when they were first released! You could hardly move without tripping over boxes of them in stores!

#3 ChristianG

ChristianG

Delete me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:35 AM

Good site here>

http://www.raumhafen.../foa/index.html

I have some

#4 Harken

Harken

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:30 AM

I collect them.... i am really near to complete collection ( i miss only some jap guys :p )

#5 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:33 AM

I had a bunch of these when I was a kid. I can't find mine, nor can I find them anywhere else. Awesome toys, though.

#6 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:31 AM

So, this thread made me want to go on a hunt for some FOA, and there is essentially nothing out there.
Is anybody aware of a resource that isn't ebay/craigslist, to find these things?
I'm going mad!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com