#1 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hello all,
I'm a little collector, compared to all the masters here, but here it is my little personnal collection. I'm waiting for 4, 5 BB soon, and I'm still missing nearly 20 of them. For the moment, I don't collect the weapons (too expensive...).

Chris

Attached File  collec.jpg   1.71MB   120 downloads

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Very nice collection! I've got a few more weapons than you, but you've got a quite a few more Laser Beasts than I do!

Also: The war weasel is holding the elephant's weapon it looks like. I don't know if you wanted it that way or weren't sure, so I just thought I'd point that out for ya. Same goes for the blue ram holding the pirate lions sword! (Again, not sure if intentional or not).

Edited by Draznar, 01 January 2013 - 10:15 AM.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Nice collection and welcome to LRG!

#4 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Also: The war weasel is holding the elephant's weapon it looks like. I don't know if you wanted it that way or weren't sure, so I just thought I'd point that out for ya. Same goes for the blue ram holding the pirate lions sword! (Again, not sure if intentional or not).

It's intentionnal for the weapons, as I don't own their weapons, but the weasel's line (including ram, skunk...) are those I got during childhood, so they are really "mine", I have been keeping them since... I discovered that others BB existed in march, 2012, so I got all the beasts you see (except the weasel line) "this" year ;).

#5 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Nice collection and you've indeed quite a few Laser Beasts in there.
Like the staircase display as well.

Sure you'll be able to find the rest of your missing BB out here and otherwise I might be able to help you out later.

Also good to hear these were really your own figures, that always gives it an extra touch as you might even remember the whole story of every scratch or missing rub on each figure ;)

Good luck with your collection!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#6 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

It's intentionnal for the weapons, as I don't own their weapons, but the weasel's line (including ram, skunk...) are those I got during childhood, so they are really "mine", I have been keeping them since... I discovered that others BB existed in march, 2012, so I got all the beasts you see (except the weasel line) "this" year ;).

That is awesome! It also looks like your beasts are in excellent shape. Another thing to be proud of!
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#7 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hello all,
- for the staircase display, it's hand-made by my grandfather ;).
- I received a few more beasts, I'm waiting for another package, I will update the first post with a better photo when I'll have all.

Now that I have more beasts, here is the list of my missings :

010 Roaming Buffalo
031a Jaded Jaguar
031b Jaded Jaguar (Blue Armor)
032 Humongous Hippo
037a Wolfgang Walrus
042b Miner Mole (Black Armor)
047 Hunchback Camel
056 Tarsier Tyrant
059a King Cobra
062 Pillager Pig
066 Slowpoke Sloth
067 Ardent Aardvark
068 Bodacious Bovine
072 Crooked Crow
074 Fleet Footed Antelope
075 Pugnacious Penguin

(I hope that a renegade Penguin will find it's way to my army for a good price...before it's recruited by the PPA ! ;))

You will see that a few are missing to have all the series 1 to 3 "complete" (except for the weapons), but I don't want those I consider myself "not legitimate to own" in my collection : those of my older brother, that he kept like me during all those years (delta cameleon, octillon octopus, blue eagle...). When I see them I think "they're not mine !". Maybe it's not logical but I feel it like that.

#8 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:38 AM

Hello everyone !!

It's been a looooon time since I last came here, but I wanted to share some achievements, and show you how my collection is going.

And I think I will show you some other collections that may interest you ^^

First, thanks to somme helpful members here, I completed my Greek Foxes set several months (years...) ago ! I feel pretty proud of this little collection :)

I began collecting Russian variants of the fox too. It's more difficult, as there is not anything official to list them, and they are some "new" figures among the real older ones.

For the classic Battle Beast, I'm missing 2 or 3 figures from series 1 to 3 (didn't take the time to get them), and all the last laser serie (thanks Beastformers for that last Laser !)

I will also show you some new Battle Beast, Armorvor,  Nendoroid, Neca... and a great custom that I commissioned PlasticPlayhouse in 2013 (!!!) and that I didn't show until now !

Enjoy !!

#9 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:42 AM

Here is the BB collection :), and I'm proud to present you the french army of foxes, similar to the Foreign Legion : Le Régiment Renard ! Composed by the finest soldiers from  Japan, Greece, and Russia !

And last, the Star Fox squad !

Attached Files

Edited by ChrisCool, 02 September 2021 - 12:47 AM.

#10 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:48 AM

Here are the new Battle Beasts, and the Armorvors !

Attached Files

#11 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:53 AM

And to finish, a little piece of everything else !

I have all the Overwatch Nendoroid, and some others, that are not showed here (Lifeline from Apex, blood cell from a manga...). And I'm proud of my 3 Raziels from soul Reaver !

Attached Files

#12 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 02 September 2021 - 04:48 AM

Cool Chris ;)

Impressive diversity of Foxes you´ve been able to gather!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#13 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 05 September 2021 - 10:11 PM

Nice! Your collection has grown quite a bit from your first post....impressive!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com