• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

this is the start of my new Fan Fic hope you like it!

Chapter 1: Epilogue

The Year is 2050 and the earth is ruled by a man crowned the Samurai King in these days young Samurai's battle it out with the hopes of becoming the next Samurai King, when boys and girls become 16 they are given their own blades each blade has a unique ability and name, one boy whos known only as Kenshin has been in training since he was 10, he trained with a wooden sword with his father Lei, Kenshin dreams of becoming Samurai King so he can restore the Honor of the Samurai Battles that were tainted when the current Samurai King ordered that those who won there battles had to kill there foe and take there blade.

Today is Kenshins 16th birthday and hes about to recieve his blade as with all new samurais he has a choice of three blades: Yu-Jyo, Ryu, Suijin. which blade will he choose? you'll have to wait for chapter 2 to find out!

Edited by Kingmuscle, 03 November 2010 - 11:11 AM.

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#2 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Chapter 2: The Journey Begins.....

Kenshin: *snores*

Lei: KENSHIN! WAKE UP!

Kenshin: *jumps* hey whats the big idea dad?

Lei: Your Gonna Be Late! *crosses his arms*

Kenshin: *looks at the clock* Oh Crud! *puts his clothes on in hurry and bolts out the door* thanks dad!

Lei: *smiles as he watches Kenshin running off* hes gonna be a great samurai....*walks back into the house*

A Few Moments Later Kenshin arrives at Master Yoshi's house

Kenshin: sorry im late Master Yoshi! *bows*

Master Yoshi: i knew you would be!, follow me *motions with his finger*

Kenshin: yes master

they go into the house

Master Yoshi: Kenshin todays the day you recieve your blade but because your late only one blade is left *points to it*

Kenshin: *looks at it* but isnt that....

Master Yoshi: yes that blade is....Yu-Jyo!

Kenshin: why didnt anyone choose that blade master?

Master Yoshi: this blade is a hard one to use no one knows its powers not even me!

Kenshin: *picks it up and feels a weird sensation course through his arm* whoa what was that!?

Master Yoshi: hmm....i think maybe you were destined for this blade Kenshin!

Kenshin: we'll see *sheathes it and ties the sheath to his shoulder* well id better be off *starts leaving*

Master Yoshi: Kenshin!

Kenshin: yes master?

Master Yoshi: good luck!

Kenshin: thanks Master!

as Kenshin prepares to leave his father walks up to him

Lei: take care son *holds out his hand*

Kenshin: *takes the hand* i will return but when i do i will be Samurai King!

Lei: im very proud of you my boy!

Kenshin: dad....

to be continued....
Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#3 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Chapter 3: The First Opponent!

Narrator: As Kenshin leaves his village on his adventures hes about to come face to face with a lovely yet deadly woman who pulls no punches in battle

Kenshin: You Are?

Masked Woman: ..... *runs toward Kenshin blade in hand*

Kenshin: *pulls his blade out and blocks the attack* damn your strong!

Masked Woman: ...... *continues swinging her blade at him*

Kenshin: I Guess *grunts* this is my first test*

Masked Woman: *nods her head*

Kenshin: very well so be it! *pushes her off and slices her face cutting her mask revealing part of her face*

Masked Woman: grrr....*slices Kenshins abdomen making him bleed*

Kenshin: owww *touches his chest leaving blood on his hand* nice move!

Masked Woman: ..... Die! *aims for his head*

Kenshin: *jumps back* damn... *jumps behind her then uses his blade to take her mask off*

Masked Woman: !!! *turns around and faces Kenshin*

Kenshin: You!

to be continued.....

#4 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

Chapter 4: The Masked Woman Is An Old Friend?!...

Narrator: on our last Chapter Kenshin unmasked the woman who attacked him revealing her true appearance as a woman with long Green hair tied into a ponytail, blue eyes, and a bad temper, lets rejoin the action and find out who she really is!

Woman: *sheathes her blade*

Kenshin: Is that you Jade?

Jade: *nods her head* its been awhile Kenshin

Kenshin: sure has *sheathes his blade too* why did you attack me?

Jade: to test you of course i had to make sure you were ready

Kenshin: i see your still looking out for me even after all this time!*slightly angry look on his face*

Jade: well of course what else are friends for?

Kenshin: true....hey why not join me on my quest i could use some company?

Jade: sure why not might be fun

Narrator: at that our heros take off on an adventure full of danger and exciting battles, but just as they enter the Forest of Death which leads to the next town there accosted by two Samurais one wearing a black suit and one wearing a white suit who challenge them...

Kenshin: you are?

The Two Samurais: we are Ying and Yang, the forest of death is our hunting ground no one has ever beaten us in here!

Jade: *chuckles* this is gonna be some fun!

Kenshin: *nods* lets do this!

Narrator: will Kenshin and Jade defeat this new foe, or will they end up dead find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#5 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

Chapter 5: The Forest Of Death Double Battle!

Ying: *Jumps out of the tree and slashes Kenshins left arm* You'll never beat us let alone land a blow!, No one has ever seen us coming before

Kenshin: *screams in pain and clutches his arm* i see your point

Yang: They don't call us the silent killers for no reason

Jade: *closes her eyes* Kenshin don't follow them with your eyes use your other senses!

Kenshin: Right! *closes his eyes*

Yang: *lunges at Jade*

Jade: *blocks the blow* i heard you coming fool! *swings her blade behind her slashing Yangs stomach*

Yang: *screams as Blood splatters all over*

Ying: n-no way you actually hit him!

Kenshin: nicely done Jade now its my turn *listens closely*

Ying: *lunges at Kenshin swinging wildly in anger*

Kenshin: *dodges the shots and swings his blade at Ying*

Ying: *jumps out of the way* Now You Feel The True Power of Our Blades!

Yang: *stands up blood still flowing from his stomach* Lets go Brother!

Ying and Yang: *holds there blades up* Now You Die For We Unleash The Power of The Ying and Yang Blades *jumps up to a tree* YING!, YANG!

Kenshin: *scratches his head* can you see what there doing Jade?

Jade: No But i know they plan on using their full power now!

Kenshin: finally getting serious are they? about time!

Ying and Yang: *there blades cover them in white and black mist*

Kenshin: i can see them now

Jade: me too lets finish this!

Ying: *chuckles* Now feel the power of The Ying Blade! *launches at Kenshin slashing his stomach and sending him flying into a tree* how unfortunate heh heh heh

Jade: KENSHIN!

Kenshin: *blood pouring from his stomach somehow stands up*

Ying: I-Impossible *looks at Kenshin* oh your out on your feet *runs over to Kenshin blade raised*

Jade: *runs over and deflects the attack with her blade* that was close!, KENSHIN WAKE UP!

Yang: Sorry Girlie Your Fight is WITH ME! *swing his blade at Jade*

Jade: oh no! *at the last second a comatose Kenshin blocks the attack*

Kenshin:.....

Yang: what is this? he shouldnt be able to move!

Kenshin: *the hand with The Yu-Jyo blade moves up to point at Yang*

Kenshin: *wakes up at last* what happened? *notices his blade pointing at Yang* i see...

Ying: ITS TIME TO DIE!

Kenshin: you want me to call out your name? *looks at his blade* Very Well.....I Call Upon The Power of YU-JYO! *the blade melds into his arm* sweet! *swings his blade in Ying and Yangs direction sending a large bolt of lightning at them*

Ying and Yang: *screams in agony and falls to the ground unconcious*

Jade: *wide eyed look* where'd you learn that?

Kenshin: I Dont know but in order for the battle to truly end we must take there blades and ....*faints from his injuries*

Narrator: will Kenshin survive his injuries or will Ying and Yang have the last laugh after all!, find out on the Next Chapter of Samurai King!

#6 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

Chapter 6: The Samurai King Cometh!

Narrator: on our last chapter Kenshin and Jade defeated the terrifing duo of Ying and Yang, Then our hero collapsed from his injuries, Jade hurried Kenshin to Gallant Town which is the town outside of The Forest of Death for treatment.........

Kenshin: *wakes with a start and notices Jade alseep by his bed* Jade...

Jade: *wakes up* Kenshin your awake *hugs him* i was worried you wouldnt survive your injuries

Kenshin: *blushes and pulls Jade off him* im fine *winces in pain*

Jade: you shouldnt move you'll reopen your injuries!

Dr. Graves: too right you shouldnt move!

Jade: *jumps up* you jerk you scared me! *angry look on her face*

Dr. Graves: sorry Jade, anyway Kenshin you'll be here for a few days your injuries were terrible its miraculous you survived!

Kenshin: ok thanks doc!

Dr. Graves: heres your medication take one every 5 hours starting now *hands the pill bottle to Kenshin*

Kenshin: *nods* thanks again doc *takes a pill*

Narrator: meanwhile up at Kings Palace The Samurai King uses his cameras to check on the battles that have already happened.....

Samurai King: *sitting in his chair facing his monitors* interesting........

Butler: Your Highness? you seem agitated anything wrong?

Samurai King: its nothing just watching this one battle that happened in the forest of death Kenshin was losing but came back to win it with one blast of his blade!

Butler: t-thats amazing...hey how do you know of this mans name?

Samurai King: Thats None Of Your Business!

Butler: a thousand appologies your highness *bows*

Samurai King: you may leave but tell Isono the tournament liason i wish to speak with him!

Butler: yes your highness *bows again and leaves*

Samurai King: *thinks to himself the next tournament should be an eye opener should Kenshin compete!*

Isono: *walks into the room* you called for me your highness? *bows*

Samurai King: yes i did i wish to organize the upcoming tournament

Isono: ah yes the next Samurai King Tournament to be honest i dont see the point of another one you'll just keep winning

Samurai King: *chuckles* True but i need competition to keep me sharp i want you to set it up for one month from now that should be enough time for my unworthy opponents to get enough blades to be elegable to compete!

Isono: yes your highness right away!, oh should we change the amount of blades required sire?

Samurai King: no leave it at 4

Isono: yes sire *bows and leaves*

Samurai King: excellent if all goes to plan ill finally find a worthy challenger *sighs and pushes a button on his phone*

Butler: *picks his phone up* yes your highness?

Samurai King: Bring me my dinner!

Butler: yes sire! *hangs the phone up*

Narrator: meanwhile back at the hospital....

Kenshin: *standing up* man i feel great *falls to ground and does some push ups*

Jade: don't push yourself too far Kenshin

Kenshin: stop mothering me Jade!

Jade: *blushes* sorry...

Narrator: what awaits our heros next find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

Edited by Kingmuscle, 21 July 2011 - 02:42 PM.

#7 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

Chapter 7: The Next Battle Begins....

Kenshin: hey Jade, did you manage to take Ying and Yangs blades?

Jade: yes i did *holds them out*

Kenshin: ill take one and you take the other ok?

Jade: but why?

Kenshin: we both need 4 to be eligible to compete in the tournament thats why

Jade: *blushes slightly* you sure?

Kenshin: yes

Dr. Graves: *walks into the room* oh good your awake i was coming in to tell you your free to leave

Jade: thats great news thanks doctor!

Kenshin: *grabs his blade and slings it over his shoulder* yeah thanks for everything doc!

Dr. Graves: your welcome

Jade: maybe we should go grab something to eat before we leave town

Kenshin: yeah im starving

Narrator: as our heros grab a bite to eat the Samurai King Plots...

Samurai King: heh *fingers tap the edge of his chair* maybe its time to test you Kenshin *pushes a button on his phone*

??????: *picks his phone up* yesss sire?

Samurai King: attack Kenshin and Kill his Friend!

??????: yesss sire!

Narrator: back at Gallant Town Kenshin and Jade are trying to decide on a fancy restaurant or a local burger shop

Kenshin: i say we get some burgers!

Jade: and i say we dine in style at this restaurant *points at it*

Kenshin: *looks at it* well it does look nice....

Jade: so does that mean we can eat here?

Kenshin: *sighs* alright but i get to choose the next place we eat at!

Jade: fine by me

Narrator: after eating their dinner the leave town only to be confronted by a froggy foe!

????: Nicccce to Meet You Kenshin! by order of the Supreme Samurai King i challenge you!

Kenshin: and you are?

Mister Frog: I am Missster Frog the fastest Samurai in the world!

Jade: Kenshin you must not fight you just got out of the hospital!

Kenshin: its alright Jade besides i feel alot stronger then before

Mister Frog: *lunges at Kenshin and slashes at his stomach*

Kenshin: *chuckles and blocks the attack* You Lose Froggy! *slices the froglike mans arms causing him to drop his blade*

Jade: whoa! *thinks how did he do that?*

Kenshin: *bends over to pick up the blade*

Mister Frog: *grabs his blade back* ssssssorry im not that easy to beat fool! *lunges at Kenshin but turns midway and heads for Jade*

Kenshin: what? *looks around* JADE!

Jade: whoa he wasnt lying about his speed! *pulls her blade out*

Mister Frog: ssssssorry girlie bosses orders *slashes towards Jades throat*

Kenshin: JADE! *runs towards them*

Narrator: will Jade be able to block the assault or will Kenshin make it time to save the day find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

Edited by Kingmuscle, 09 September 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#8 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

Chapter 8: Mister Frogs Last Croak

Narrator: on the last chapter of Samurai King our heros were attacked by Mr. Frog an assassin who was sent to kill Jade by the Samurai King now we rejoin the battle!

Jade: *blocks the attack with moments to spare* damn froggy your not half bad you almost had me!

Mister Frog: *angry look* MY NAME IS MISSSSSTER FROG NOT FROGGY! *adds more pressure to the blades*

Jade: *sweats* this might be hard!

Kenshin: *angrily walks over and puts his blade on Mr. Frogs Throat* Enough!

Mister Frog: *croaks nervously and backs away slowly*

Kenshin: *angry look on his face* You Will Fight Me! *takes his blade away from Mr. Frogs throat*

Mister Frog: *wipes the sweat off his forehead* sssso be it! *swings his blade toward Kenshins stomach*

Kenshin: *blocks it* i thought you were the fastest!

Mister Frog: *angry look* I CALL ON THE POWER OF THE SWAMP SWORD! *the blade glows*

Kenshin: about time you got serious!

Mister Frog: ssshut up! *swings his blade toward Kenshin covering Kenshin in a sticky substance*

Kenshin: w-what is this stuff? *looks at it*

Mister Frog: *laughs* you like my Tar Attack?

Kenshin: t-tar? *tries moving but can't*

Mister Frog: Time to Die! *swings his blade at Kenshins head*

Kenshin: I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE YU-JYO BLADE! *the blade melds into his hand*

Mister Frog: eh? *stops his swing to watch*

Kenshin: *uses his blade electricty to free him from the tar* you shouldve continued your attack now you will die!

Mister Frog: *swings his blade at Kenshin sending more tar at him*

Kenshin: *jumps out of the way* your not gonna get me with the same trick twice! *swings his blade at Mister Frog sending a large bolt of lightning at him*

Mister Frog: *screams in pain and falls to the ground coughing up blood*

Jade: a-amazing!

Kenshin: *walks over and takes Mister Frogs blade* i hate taking other peoples blades but ive got no choice...

Jade: *walks over to Kenshin* Kenshin....

Kenshin: *sees Jade* shall we be on our way then Jade?

Jade: *smiles* yes we should

Narrator: whats next for our heros find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#9 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

Chapter 9: A New Friend

Narrator: on the last chapter Kenshin delt the final blow to Mister Frog, as we rejoin our heros they found themselves in a small but quaint town called New Rose Town...

Kenshin: Nice Place! *looks around with a smile*

Jade: yeah i agree...*thinks for a moment* im gonna go get some supplies ok?

Kenshin: *looks at her* thats fine ill just poke around town

Jade: *nods and takes off*

Narrator: as Kenshin walks around he comes across a bunch of stalls and then he notices a women with blonde hair, blue eyes, in a maid type oufit complete with an apron at a stall being harrassed by some thugs

Thug 1: You Know theres a tax for selling stuff on this block right! *sneers at her*

Thug 2: yeah so pay up! *holds out his hand*

?????: b-but i don't have any money business has been bad *scared look on her face*

Thug 1: then we'll take something else! *pulls out a knife and walks toward her*

Kenshin: *pulls out his blade* Turn and Face Me Cowards!

Thug 1: *turns around and chuckles* be careful what you wish for!

Thug 2: not very wise *pulls out his own knife*

Kenshin: ill say this once leave the lady alone!

Thug 1: Make Us!

Kenshin: ok *hits thug 1 in the gut with his blade sending him flying*

Thug 2: *scared look* eh ill leave *runs way*

Kenshin: ruddy cowards!

????: *blushes and puts her hands near her heart*

Kenshin: *walks over to her* are you alright miss?

????: yes thank you my names Mai *holds out her hand*

Kenshin: *takes the hand and kisses it* Im Kenshin

Mai: *blushes* what brings you to town Kenshin?

Kenshin: just gathering supplies im going to become the next Samurai King!

Mai: amazing you know my dream was to become the greatest cook in the world

Kenshin: really? i love cooks whats your specialty?

Mai: Rice Cakes! *points to her carriage*

Kenshin: *drools* ill take 6 please *holds out his money*

Mai: these are on the house my thanks for helping me

Kenshin: but i insist you take some money *holds out his money again*

Mai: *blushes again* no thats fine

Kenshin: well id better be off *bows*

Mai: WAIT!

Kenshin: *stops and turns around* yes Mai?

Mai: *blushes* c-can i come with you on your adventures? i could pick up some good recipes

Kenshin: sure why not?

Jade: *runs up to Kenshin* there you are i finished getting the supplies *sees Mai* who's she?

Kenshin: Jade this is Mai i saved her from two thugs now shes joining us

Mai: nice to meet you *bows*

Jade: likewise *bows as well*

Kenshin: Mai's a cook and wants to be the finest chef in the world*shows the rice cakes to Jade*

Jade: *takes one and eats it* WOW thats the best Rice Cake ive ever had!

Mai: *smiles broadly* you really mean it?

Jade: i do!

Narrator: after foiling two thugs Mai joins the gang but what does the Samurai King have instore for our heros next? find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#10 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

its the first ever Samurai King Popularity Poll tell us who your favorite character is and why (i appologize id add a poll but if i could), also you may leave CC if you want to

#11 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Chapter 10: A Valentines Day Brawl! Part 1

Kenshin: I umm...*red face* got you both a valentines day card *hands them to Jade and Mai*

Jade: *red faced* t-thanks Kenshin *reads it*

Mai: *red faced as well* thank you! *hugs him*

Kenshin: *red faced* n-no problem ladies *pulls Mai off him* lets be off now!

Narrator: as our heros are about to leave town they are confronted by a mysterious black male who wears a big trenchcoat, has black shoulder length hair, black goatee, blue eyes and black pants

??????: Kenshin i presume?

Kenshin: indeed and you are?

Lucius: the names Lucius ive been looking for you for some time now!

Kenshin: why?

Lucius: because i believe you will be the one to challenge the Samurai King but with your current skill and power you are no match for him!

Jade: i find that hard to believe!

Mai: *nods*

Kenshin: and how do you know that?

Lucius: i have faced him myself and even i couldnt touch him

Kenshin: really?

Lucius: yes i was the Samurai King before him until he showed up i had no equal!

Kenshin/Jade/Mai: *shocked look on their faces* unbelievable!

Lucius: if you defeat me Kenshin ill personally train you and in time you will be powerful enough to defeat the Samurai King!

Kenshin: i accept!

Lucius: lets begin!

Narrator: just then a weird looking samurai with hearts all over his body jumps in between them

Mr. Heart: hah may i cut in?

Kenshin: *creeped out look on his face* what are you supposed to be?

Mr. Heart: i am Mr. Heart holder of the Heart Blade!

Kenshin: heart blade?

Mr. Heart: yes you'll know the terror of it soon enough!

Narrator: To Be Continued on the next chapter of Samurai King!

Edited by Kingmuscle, 09 March 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#12 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Chapter 11: A Valentines Brawl Part 2

Narrator: on the last chapter Kenshin was about to start his training when they were interrupted by Mr. Heart we now rejoin the battle!

Mr. Heart: I Call Upon The Power Of The Love Blade! *points it at Jade and Mai sending a red beam at them*

Kenshin: *jumps in the way and takes the blow* oof! *falls to the ground*

Mr. Heart: NO NOT YOU!

Kenshin: *stands up and walks towards Mr. Heart* Oh Mr. Heart *hugs Mr. Heart*

Mr. Heart: GET OFF!

Mai/Jade: *rolling around on the ground laughing*

Mr. Heart: LOVE BLADE RELEASE! *the red beam leaves Kenshin*

Kenshin: *blinks and looks at Mr. Heart then leaps back with a scream*

Mr. Heart: *coughs* whoops!

Kenshin: *falls sideways*

Mai/Jade: *gets to their feet clutching their ribs* w-what was t-that?

Mr. Heart: my blade makes everyone fall in love with me!

Kenshin: is that all? your too weak for words!

Mr. Heart: *growls* time to die! *swings his blade at Kenshin*

Kenshin: *easily blocks the attack* come on surely you can do better then that!

Jade: *pulls out her blade* Kenshin allow me to fight him while you train

Kenshin: *looks at Jade* ok have fun *jumps over to Lucius* shall we?

Lucius: *nods*

Jade: I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE EMERALD BLADE! *her blade turns into tiny Emeralds that fly towards Mr. Heart*

Mr. Heart: *screams as the Emeralds pierce every inch of his body then he collapses*

Jade: *walks over and takes the blade*

Mai: *claps* well done Jade!

Kenshin: *raises his blade in salute and nods*

Narrator: now that Mr. Heart has been defeated Kenshin can begin his training on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#13 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Chapter 12: Kenshins Training Begins!

Lucius: are you ready for your training Kenshin?

Kenshin: yes but shouldnt you draw your blade?

Lucius: i don't need it

Jade: *shocked look on her face* That's Suicidal!

Kenshin: *smiles* as you wish! *swings his blade at Lucius*

Lucius: *catches it in his hands* excellent swing *throws the blade away and spin kicks Kenshin in the stomach*

Kenshin: *gasps and coughs up blood* a-amazing!, h-how'd you do that? *holds his abdomen*

Jade: *wide eyed*

Lucius: no true Samurai is strong unless he or she can fight with and without their blade!

Kenshin: o-of course! *sheathes his blade* now we fight hand to hand!

Mai: be careful Kenshin *hands together watching intently*

Kenshin: *throws a punch*

Lucius: *blocks it and punches Kenshin in the face* come on surely you can fight better than that!

Kenshin: *angry look on his face as he massages his cheek* your mine! *throws a kick that connects with Lucius's stomach then punches him in the face knocking him down*

Jade: *cheers* great move Kenshin!

Lucius: *coughs and stands back up* excellent work but remember never attack in anger *whipes the blood off his mouth*

Kenshin: *shuffles his feet in ropeadope fashion* come on!

Lucius: *chuckles and draws his blade* now we brawl with blades!

Kenshin: *nods and draws his own blade* lets finish this!

Narrator: Kenshin and Lucius have begun there training will Kenshin defeat Lucius and pass his training?, will the Samurai King try to stop him!, Find out on the Next Chapter of Samurai King!

#14 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

Chapter 13: Kenshins Training Continues!

Lucius: *swings his blade at Kenshins abdomen*

Kenshin: *jumps out of the way* too close!

Mai: Kenshin....

Jade: go for it Kenshin!

Kenshin: *nods and slashes his blade toward Lucius's head*

Lucius: *blocks it* not bad *punches Kenshin in the gut*

Kenshin: *coughs up blood* hey thats not fair!

Lucius: *laughs* you think anyone else would fight fair?

Kenshin: i'd certainly hope so *jumps back and massages his gut*

Mai: careful Kenshin

Jade: Kenshin watch his movements look for a weakness!

Kenshin: right! *swings his blade at Lucius again*

Lucius: again? *blocks it*

Kenshin: this times different *kicks Lucius in the gut*

Lucius: *coughs up blood and falls to the ground*

Kenshin: its over! *jumps up and swings his blade at Lucius's head*

Lucius: *scared look* oh crap!

Kenshin: *stops just before the blade touches him* im no killer *extends a hand to Lucius*

Lucius: *takes the hand* well done you pass my test

Mai/Jade: *cheers*

Kenshin: *puts his blade away* now what?

Lucius: your real training begins!

Narrator: a month passes by, Kenshin and Jade having got 4 blades a piece thanks to Lucius arrive at Kings Palace for the tournament who will face who at the tournament find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#15 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Chapter 14: The Champion of Australia!

Kenshin: *whistles as he looks around at Kings Palace* amazing...

Jade: i agree i never thought id be here competing for the crown

Mai: should be a good tournament i see lots of people *looking around as well*

Kenshin: Mai i hope you can get front row seats so you can cheer us on

Mai: *nods* i hope so too *sees the ticket seller and walks over*

Ticket Seller: good day ma'am

Mai: hello is there any front row seats left?

Ticket Seller: *checks* your in luck just the one left you want it?

Mai: yes please *pulls out her purse* how much?

Ticket Seller: 300 yen please

Mai: *hands over the money* here you are

Ticket Seller: thanks and here you go *gives her the ticket*

Mai: *bows and walks back to Kenshin bumping into a tall gentleman* sorry about that *bows*

????: thats alright mate *turns around to reveal hes got shoulder length blonde hair parted in the middle, green kakie shorts and shirt, brown steel toe boots, blue eyes and a round cheery face*

Kenshin/Jade: *walks over and looks at the man* i know you your Dudley The Champion of Australia what an honor! *bows*

Dudley: ah thats right mate pleasure to meet you! *holds out his hand*

Kenshin: *takes the hand and shakes it* im Kenshin good luck in the tournament Dudley

Dudley: thanks im gonna need it

Jade: *shakes his hand too* im Jade nice to meet you!

Dudley: nice to meet you too *turns to face Mai* and who might this charming young lady be?

Mai: *blushes* im Mai and sorry again for bumping into you

Dudley: *waves his hand* im very glad you did i wouldnt have met you if you didn't *smiles broadly*

Kenshin: so Dudley why have you decided to become Samurai King?

Dudley: its always been me dream to build wildlife santuarys all over the world for animals to live in peace and not fear being poached

Jade/Mai: wow thats so wonderful

Kenshin: *nods* i agree thats a wonderful cause to fight for

Dudley: thank you mates *smiles happily*

Isono: Now That Everyones Here i Will Announce how the tournament will work we will have prelimary rounds first with the top six samurais advancing to the finals now we will randomly pair you up with other samurais may the best samurai win!

Mai: id better head for the stadium now im technically not allowed back here once the prelims start *walks away towards the stadium*

Dudley: well i hope i don't face either of you until the finals

Kenshin/Jade: likewise

Narrator: who will face who, and who will make the finals find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

Edited by Kingmuscle, 31 December 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#16 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Chapter 15: Prelim Peril!

Isono: *holds out a box* you will now each draw a number which will decide who you will face and in which block

Kenshin: *nods and puts and his hand into the box and pulls out a slip then looks at it* looks like im in block 4

Jade: *takes a slip from the box* im in block 3

Dudley: *takes his slip too* block 1 for me so we won't be facing each other that's good

Narrator: after all the Samurais took there slips and were paired up the matches started....

Isono: The first match of the prelims number 100 and number 90 please come forward

Kenshin: well that's me wish me luck guys! *walks onto the ring*

Jade/Dudley: good luck Kenshin

Isono: number 90 would you please enter the arena!

Narrator: just then a massive man stepped into the ring he had messy black hair, dark complexion, wearing a black soldier outfit with a gold metal cross on his hat, his blade at his side, with a bushy black beard covering most of his face but with a very noticeable smile 

?????: *holds out his hand* good luck

Kenshin: *takes the hand* thanks you too

Isono: you may begin when your ready

Kenshin: *nods* are you ready friend?

????: names Daisuke bud and yes im ready *pulls out his blade*

Kenshin: mines Kenshin *pulls out his blade too*

Daisuke: *runs at Kenshin* your mine!

Kenshin: *runs at him too but moves to the side at the last minute* heh heh *kicks him in the side*

Daisuke: *coughs up blood* nicely done *swings his blade at Kenshins legs*

Kenshin: *blood splatters everywhere after the blade slices his leg, Kenshin winces in pain but keeps his composure* ok that one hurt

Daisuke: *swings his blade at Kenshins stomach* its over

Kenshin: *blocks it* afraid not *limps around slightly* my turn *turns his blade around and swings it at Daisuke*

Daisuke: oh crap *gets hit in the gut sending him flying out of the ring*

Isono: the winner of this match is Kenshin by ring out

Kenshin: *limps out of the ring towards Daisuke* great match taking my leg out was brilliant strategy

Daisuke: thanks but why did you hit me with the dull side of your blade?

Kenshin: i'm no killer besides id like to fight you again someday when were not bound by the ring out rule

Daisuke: sounds good to me *holds out his hand*

Kenshin: *takes the hand*  

Jade: *pats Kenshin on the back* good match better get patched up though

Kenshin: *looks at his leg and sees nothing but blood* good idea *walks over to the medical tent*

Isono: the next match will be from block 3 numbers 70 and 80 please step forward

Jade: that's me *jumps into the ring*

Narrator: who will Jade be facing in her first prelim match? find out on the next chapter of Samurai King

note: I apologize for the long waits in between chapters but I get severe writers block and I get really busy but I promise ill be faster with the updates from now on

#17 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

Chapter 16: The Prelims Continue!

Jade: *looks around* where's my opponent?

????: right here! *jumps into the ring*

Jade: ......

Isono: you may begin when your ready

Jade: nice cloak mister

????: *pulls off his cloak to reveal a short balding man wearing blue jeans, a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a red bandana on his head, brown messy hair and blue eyes*  

Jade: *pulls out her blade* lets go!

????: *nods and pulls out his blade* you will lose

Jade: try me *swings her blade at him*

????: *jumps out of the way* you'll never beat me the invincible Kintaro!

Jade: Kintaro huh? well im not impressed *swings her blade at him connecting with his arm splattering blood everywhere*

Kintaro: *screams in pain and grabs his arm* impressive

Jade: why thank you *runs toward him* its over

Kintaro: *still clutching his arm* nope *swings his blade with his uninjured arm in Jades direction*

Jade: *moves to his side and kicks him in the ribs sending him flying out of the ring coughing up blood*

Isono: Jade wins by Ring Out!

Jade: invincible my ass *jumps out of the ring*

Kenshin: your as strong as ever Jade

Jade: *redfaced* thanks you think your ready for your next fights that was a good injury you sustained to your leg

Kenshin: *nods* it will take more than a simple leg injury to stop me!

Isono: we will take a brief 30 minute break from all the fights

Kenshin: excellent i'm hungry

Jade: when aren't you?

Dudley: *laughs* a good samurai never fights on an empty stomach

Jade: *jumps* geeze your quiet on your feet Dudley

Dudley: sorry Jade

Jade: its cool lets go eat!

Narrator: the gang heads out to the courtyard and sees Mai sitting at a table ordering food*

Kenshin: *takes a seat at the table* hi Mai

Mai: oh Kenshin how's the prelims going?

Kenshin: not bad Jade and I won our first bout

Mai: awesome

Jade/Dudley: *takes a seat also* hi Mai

Mai: hi guys

Kenshin: hey Dudley you have a match yet?

Dudley: nah me number hasn't come up yet

Kenshin: oh well *waves at a vendor*

Vendor: yes sir?

Kenshin: what are you selling?

Vendor: well im selling Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, French Fries, and Chicken Noodle Soup!

Kenshin: ill take a burger and some fries please

Vendor: yes sir *hands them over* 500 yen please

Kenshin: here you are *hands over the money*

Vendor: thanks *turns to the others* anything for you today?

Dudley: ill have a burger and fries too

Jade: Chicken Soup for me

Mai: Hot Dog and Fries for me please

Vendor: *hands out the food and takes there money for it* thanks have a good day

Narrator: *as the gang happily eats there food they discuss their possible future opponents but who will they face find out on the next chapter of Samurai King

#18 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Chapter 17: The Final 6 Samurai's Are......

Narrator: last time our heroes won there respective Prelim Battles and have inched closer to the Final Rounds of the tournament, lets rejoin the action and found out what happens next!

Announcer: *over the PA* the break is now over would all remaining Samurais please return to the stadium!

Kenshin: *stands up* time to get back see ya later mai *walks back to the stadium*

Dudley: agreed *walks back to the stadium*

Jade: *walks back too*

Announcer: we'll now continue the prelims *looks at his list* seems only 12 Samurai's are left only 6 can make the finals lets begin in the next round would numbers 75 and 60 please come forward!

????: * a black middle aged man steps into the ring wearing a big trench coat, he has black shoulder length hair, black goatee, blue eyes and black pants* im number 75 *holds out his paper*

????: * a massive man steps into the ring with brown messy hair, full bushy beard, and a black and white Gi* and im 60 *holds his out too*

Announcer: very good you may begin when your ready

Kenshin: *looks at number 75* wait is that you Master Lucius?

Lucius: hello Kenshin *waves while still staring at his massive opponent*

Kenshin: *thinks this should be interesting*

????: wait your name is Lucius? *stares at him* I remember now you were the king before the current one *scared look on his face*

Lucius: *nods* that's me *chuckles* not scared are you?

????: My name is Gen and I fear No Man!

Lucius: then why are your legs shaking *points at them*

Gen: Silence! *runs at Lucius* you will die!

Lucius: *steps out of the way and Gen runs by him* slick

Gen: *looks around and finds himself standing outside the ring* DAMN IT!

Everyone in the stadium: *laughing Histerically*

Kenshin: what an idiot! *slaps his leg in a fit of laughter*

Announcer: Lucius wins by Ring out!

Narrator: *the rest of the Prelims finish just as fast with Kenshin, Jade, Dudley, Lucius all making the finals

Announcer: congratulations to all our finalists get your rest for tomorrow the finals begin!

Kenshin: good a break *wipes sweat of his forehead* some of those Samurai's were quiet good

Dudley: agreed but the finals will be were we'll face our toughest challenges!

Jade: too true maybe we should spar for a bit before calling it a day?

Mai: *walks over to them from the stands* ill cook you guys some good dinner while you train

Kenshin: *nods* thanks Mai but I wonder who the other two Samurai's that made the finals are there names weren't announced

Dudley: I agree mate we must be at the top of our game tomorrow *pulls out his blade* lets go!

Jade: hey not so fast *pulls out her blade* how bout a three way battle?

Kenshin: sounds like fun to me!

Dudley: *nods*

Narrator: our heros all made the finals but just who are the two mystery samurais who made the finals with them find out on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#19 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

very good as always king.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#20 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

thanks man appriecate it :)

#21 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Chapter 18: The Finals Begin.....

Announcer: on the last chapter of Samurai King our heroes decided to have a quick 3 way battle lets rejoin the story...

Kenshin: man this is great *narrowly dodges Jades attack and swings for Dudley's mid-section*

Jade: nice! *jumps towards both and slices downwards*

Dudley: uh oh! *his and Kenshins blade are in a tug of war with Jades*

Kenshin: stalemate eh? *pulls back* lets call it a draw *sheathes his blade and wipes the sweat of his head with his sleeve*

Dudley: sure sounds good mate! *sheathes his blade too*

Jade: sure just when I was about to win too! *sheathes her blade*

Kenshin/Dudley/Mai: *laughs* 

Kenshin: *stretches his arms* well lets get some sleep the tournament resumes tomorrow

announcer: and so the next day....

Isono: welcome back to all our finalists!, now before the finals can begin we need to draw numbers to determine who will face whom *holds out a box* when I call out your name please come up and draw a number *looks at his list* Mr. Kenshin please come forward

Kenshin: *walks up and draws a number, looks at it* I got number 2

Isono: *nods* very good *writes Kenshins name on the board* next will be Mr. Dudley

Dudley: *takes a number* number 4 for me

Isono: *writes his name on the board* ok now Miss Jade

Jade: *takes her number* hmm number 6

Isono: *writes her down* ok Mr. Lucius

Lucius: *grabs his number and smiles from ear to ear* number 1 for me *looks over at Kenshin*

Isono: our first match has been decided then *writes it down*

Kenshin: *looks at Lucius*

Isono: now then *looks at his list* Is Mr. Shen here?

Shen: *a slim man with a white fu-manchu moustache and long white beard, wearing a green and white kimono which has the kanji for power on it by his heart* right here *takes a number* number 5 for me 

Isono: very good you will face Miss Jade in the final match of the first round *writes it down* now our final finalist is Mr. Ling here?

Ling: * a portly man with grey hair, a massive grey moustache, wearing a purple and black stripped suit with black shoes* here

Isono: very good that means your Mr. Dudleys opponent *claps his hands together* now then a few minor announcements before we begin *clears his throat* Victory is gained by making your opponent either Quit, get knocked out of the ring and in the finals Killing is allowed that being said lets go *walks out into the stadium with the fighters behind him to thunderous applause*

Kenshin: wow wasn't expecting so many people to be here *looks around*

Jade: that's for sure!

Isono: before the first match The Supreme Samurai King wishes to say a few words...

Samurai King: *stands up so the shadows block his face from view* congratulations Samurai's your the finest fighters in the world therefore I expect nothing but the best from all of you afterall only the winner may face me for the crown that being said LET THE SAMURAI KING TOURNAMENT BEGIN!!!!! *sits back down*

announcer: the finals are about to begin in the first round its Lucius vs Kenshin, Master vs Pupil who will win that answer and more on the next chapter of Samurai King!

#22 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

Chapter 19: The First Round! Kenshin vs Lucius!

Kenshin: are you ready for a beat down Master? *reaches up and grabs his blade*

Lucius: *laughs* arrogance won't win battles my student *grabs his blade too*

Jade: *crosses her arms* its like the old west out here just waiting on the first to draw

Dudley: *nods* too true mate

Mai: *stands up in the audience* GO KENSHIN GO!

Kenshin: *runs at Lucius hand still on his blades handle*

Lucius: *pulls his blade out* amateur *swings it at Kenshin*

Kenshin: *moves out of the way* you fell for it master! *pulls out his blade and slices Lucius's arm*

Lucius: *screams in pain as the blood flies from his arm* nice one *holds his arm*

Kenshin: give up? *points his blade at Lucius*

Lucius: never *releases his arm and holds up his blade wincing slightly*

Dudley: wow mate smooth move you got him on the ropes now!

Jade: stellar move *gives a thumbs up*

Mai: *cheers loudly from the stands*

Lucius: my turn *runs toward Kenshin blade raised*

Kenshin: and you call me an amateur? *swings his blade at Lucius's other arm*

Lucius: I do! *dodges and slices Kenshins left arm*

Kenshin: *screams as blood from his arm splatters the ground* impressive guess were even *grabs his arm*

Lucius: indeed *swings his blade at Kenshin's mid-section*

Kenshin: *quickly blocks it* that was too close for comfort

Lucius: heh was it now? *spin kicks Kenshin in the ribs sending him flying to the edge of the ring*

Kenshin: *coughs up blood* oh man I can't take too much more of this *slowly stands up*

Lucius: Its over Kenshin! *runs at him blade raised*

Kenshin: *gasping for air clutching his ribs*

Jade: KENSHIN KENSHIN KENSHIN

Dudley: KENSHIN KENSHIN KENSHIN

Mai/Crowd: KENSHIN KENSHIN KENSHIN

Announcer: this match is sure heating up!, will Lucius finish off Kenshin or can Kenshin make an astonishing comeback and win the fight?, all those questions and more will be answered on the next chapter of samurai king!

#23 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

King you're getting better and better at this

again fantastic mate. 

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#24 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

thanks man appreciate it :)

#25 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Chapter 20: Kenshin or Lucius?!

Lucius: *runs at Kenshin aiming his blade at Kenshins throat*

Jade: *wide eyed* he's gonna kill him!

Dudley: he's got to be bluffing why would he kill his own student?

Kenshin: *coughs up blood* d-damn

Lucius: its over *swings his blade*

Kenshin: *drops to his knees and bends over backwards narrowly avoiding Lucius's blade*

Lucius: impressive but foolish! *aims a kick at Kenshins knees*

Kenshin: *grunts in pain as he struggles to sit back up on his knees as there being kicked*

Lucius: *nods* do please stand up I hate to finish this with you on your knees!

Kenshin: *stands up weakly*

Lucius: now its over! *raises his blade*

Kenshin: I agree! *kicks Lucius in the back of the legs*

Lucius: *falls on his back* slick but not enough

Kenshin: oh I don't know about that! *jumps up and lands on Lucius's chest and points his blade in Lucius's face*

Lucius: *sweating*

Kenshin: give up?

Lucius: *looks at the blade pointing at him*

Kenshin: well?

Lucius: never *bounces Kenshin off him and stands up*

Kenshin: well guess I got to do this the hard way *holds up his blade with his eyes closed*

Lucius: interesting...

Kenshin: I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE JU-JYO BLADE! *the blade fuses with his arm*

Lucius: ah! so that's how you want it eh well two can play that game! *holds up his blade* I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE KAZEJIN BLADE! *wind swirls around the blade*

Kenshin: excellent lets see whos blade is strong my Ju-Jyo or your Kazejin!

Jade: *wipes the sweat off her forehead* damn this heating up!

Dudley: agreed should be a good finish

Lucius: your mine! *swings his blade at Kenshin sending tornado gusts at him*

Kenshin: *swings his arm sending massive bolts of lightning that cut through the wind and strike Lucius dead on in the chest*

Lucius: *screams and falls down coughing up blood as he hits the ring*

Kenshin: *sighs* I hope its over

Judge: *walks over and checks Lucius's pulse and sees he's still alive* he's still alive but I declare this match over Kenshin is the Winner!

Kenshin: *does an arm pumping celebration as he jumps out of the ring* I DID IT!!! I ACTUALLY BEAT MASTER LUCIUS!

Jade: *clapping and cheering loudly*

Dudley: *claps him on the shoulder* great match mate you got a well deserved win

Kenshin: thanks guys! *smiles broadly from ear to ear*

Jade: well Lucius be ok though?, that was a nasty attack you used

Kenshin: certainly hope so he's a tough old man I gotta give him that

Dudley: *nods* that he was indeed lets go check on him while your getting checked on

Kenshin: *winces from a jolt of pain from his ribs* good idea

Jade: lets go medical station is over there *points to it*

Announcer: oh what a match Kenshin defeats Lucius in a stunning bout but the tournament is far from over who will advance and who will go home find out next time on Samurai King! 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com