83 replies to this topic

#76 Another Fan

Another Fan

The Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:52 PM

So if we can make some decisions regarding the style of the 4 rubs. I'll e-line the pics and the proposal. Anotherfan, if they (Reprolabels) okay us setting up the decals into the format that they use, or can use, and not charge us the redesign fee and just charge us their going rate will you set them up???? If that happens I for one will buy you a set of decals to help pay for your much appreiciated time. :lol:

I'll be willing to provide them with anything they need. I'm as excited about this project as you are. You don't have to buy me a set. Thanks for the thought. It's very much appreciated. :lol: Just let me know what I have to do and I'll do my best to get this project going.

#77 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 03 September 2005 - 10:00 AM

Hey only a few more months and we can find out from Repros right John?

I am still eager to see this project going.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#78 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 10:06 AM

Hey only a few more months and we can find out from Repros right John?

I am still eager to see this project going.

WhiteLeo

we can aproach them at anytime with the project, it just might not get started/done till November. We have to get our butts in gear and figure stuff out~!!

I want to get this project done/started too~!! :huh:

#79 Indissoluble Koburanda

Indissoluble Koburanda

IK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:54 PM

How sweet!

Radioactive

Biohazard

Skull & Crossbones...

And the best of all, the anti-Sunburst...

The Eclipse

We need to get repro to do an initial estimate on a printing of say 500 sheets of the three standard and say... 250 of the Eclipse.

Stone Cobra & Ghost Gator needs an Eclipse!

#80 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:57 AM

I would have to say the eclipse is my favorite as well. Such the opposite of Sunburst.

#81 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:29 PM

Bump, Don't want to let a good topic die. And since a few more new people showed up. That I would add this.

Now if John, would get to work. And stop chasing after Bigfoot! ;) Oh....What he is Bigfoot!!! :blink: j/k John.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#82 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

soooo can you get repro rubs as little stickers to put on bbs that are missing one?
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#83 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

soooo can you get repro rubs as little stickers to put on bbs that are missing one?

Here ya go dawg :D

STICKERS

They do all sorts las time I checked. You can get some biohazard stickers...I can't remember the others...
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#84 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:38 PM

Here ya go dawg :D

STICKERS

They do all sorts las time I checked. You can get some biohazard stickers...I can't remember the others...

cheers dude! scummdogg told me aswell :D
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com