2 replies to this topic

#1 GoreVidalMeaty

GoreVidalMeaty

Trojan Trebuchet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Toyfinity, Wrangler jeans, MIMP ALL series,
    M.U.S.C.L.E. Things and the mighty ARCO Red Lizardman.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Anywhere on the forum that does a breakdown of the colors of the colored MUSCLEs in the cans? I am also asking about color and flesh mixes. Does anybody remember what they were when they opened them up? I would think it would be almost half flesh and some sort of mix red, dark blue, and purple. Then after that, no clue.

Ideas? Thoughts? Pictures?

(I hope everybody is having a great weekend.)

#2 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

Only breakdowns I know of are flesh, all color, half flesh/half color.

#3 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

What I have seen is that the mixed 10-packs always contain 5 flesh figures and 5 colored figures. The 5 colored figures are out of Red, Dark Blue, and Purple. I have not seen a mixed 10-pack with Orange, Magenta, Green, Light Blue, or Salmon colored figures.

The colored 10-packs contain at least 1 figure in every color (Red, DB, LB, Purple, Green, Orange, Salmon, and Magenta). While this is what I have seen, there could be different colored 10-packs that may contain less than 1 of each colored figure.

I think the difference between the two packs is that they were released in different phases. For example, phase 1 = Flesh, Red, Dark Blue, and Purple. Phase 2 = Salmon, Light Blue, Green, Magenta, and Orange. So I would guess that flesh and mixed 10-packs were a phase 1 release and the colored 10-packs were a phase 2 release. It could also be that phase 1 was flesh, phase 2 was mixed, and phase 3 was colored packs.

Also, I believe this is the similar distribution strategy used for the 4-packs. I have only seen one mixed 4-pack with colored MUSCLE's different than Flesh, Red, Dark Blue, or Purple. Clawfreak has it in his collection and it contains two Flesh and two Orange figures. It might have been an error but who knows?

This is all speculation on my part and might not be 100% accurate so if someone else knows for sure please correct me.

Edited by Biffard, 21 July 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com