• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:54 PM

Hey guys, this is my first post here in the contest section as a member. This time I'll give away one of my OOAK Babies...The catch is, you have to NAME him. That is to say, he's a baby version of a certain character and you have to know who the character is and name him in order to get him. The FIRST person to do so, will have a new baby :) :D :lol: given to adopt. Anyone who comes in second or later, even if it's the right guess, will be out of luck, as only the first person with the correct answer will be the winner. Whoever knows the answer, PM it to me along with your shipping address, and you'll adopt a new baby! Good luck everybody.  

Attached Files

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Makes me think of the Crimson Ghost, or the Masque of the Red Death, or even the character of Red Death from the Venture Bros. Cartoon, but the antlers are throwing me a curve ball here. Cool regardless!

#3 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

Is it the horned king from the black cauldron?

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:48 PM

Hellboy? It can't be!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

OK guys, thanks for participating. This contest is officially closed...We have a winner. I will PM said winner tomorrow and get their shipping info, and they will have adopted a new baby :wub: 

#6 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:27 AM

But what's the answer?

#7 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

But what's the answer?

bigazzhead got it right. It's the Horned King.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest, Name the Character, Giveaway, OOAK, Doll

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com