49 replies to this topic

#1 Grimace

Grimace

LittleRubberGal Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Long, long ago, I found the website that listed all the Legend of Neclos (or Neclos Fortress) figures. I thought they looked very similar to Monster in My Pocket, except more Japanese-inspired. However, I searched and searched, but couldn't find any online to purchase. Now, I found the site again, and it reignited my quest for Neclos figures. I didn't know about LRG back then, so I'm hoping any of you can help direct me to the best place to buy these little monsters?

Thank you so much in advance. :)

#2 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

Long, long ago, I found the website that listed all the Legend of Neclos (or Neclos Fortress) figures. I thought they looked very similar to Monster in My Pocket, except more Japanese-inspired. However, I searched and searched, but couldn't find any online to purchase. Now, I found the site again, and it reignited my quest for Neclos figures. I didn't know about LRG back then, so I'm hoping any of you can help direct me to the best place to buy these little monsters?

Thank you so much in advance. :)

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

#3 Grimace

Grimace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

I know there's a lot there, but do they ship to America? Plus, y'know, it's in Japanese 'n all.

#4 sherrie

sherrie

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Interests:toys, computers, games, reading

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

Use Google Translate to translate the pages for you.

Some of the guys use YJP and know what to do. I am sure someone will post it for you.

Or if you use Google Chrome it will give you the option of translating it for you.

Edited by sherrie, 06 October 2011 - 07:59 PM.

Selling on Ebay as Kinnikumart

Check out my Ebay Auctions
HERE

My Store is now Closed!
Selling on Ebay and here on the Forum too!. Pm me or email me.

#5 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:39 PM

Gotta use a third party bidding service like ... http://WWW.shoppingmalljapan.com.

#6 Grimace

Grimace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

Thanks for the replies. :) How much do third-party services generally cost?

#7 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

a lot actually. haha

there are percentage fee's on the winning bid, and a percentage on the shipping. a $30 winning bid, will probably cost you near $100 probably in the end, maybe more if its a heavy lot. the best thing is to win multiple auctions then have them mailed to you all at once. saves a bit on shipping.

Edited by Ericnilla, 09 October 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#8 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my Pocket, Kaiju, Vinyl & Customs

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

I love these minis & will be posting photos of my old collection of these here soon.

They are truely expensive figures to get after all the extra fees you have to pay for bidding and shipping plus alot of these sculpts are rare and expensive alone!

#9 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

Here are some photos. This is only a very small pick from soo much great sculpts in this line. (Look at YHJ or the archive to see more) They are definitely in the top 5 of my favourite Lrg`s!
I also included a MIMP comparisson photo.

Attached Files

#10 poysntixels

poysntixels

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:kaiju and robot erasers (keshigomu)<br />kaiju minis<br />kaiju or robot looking other

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:42 AM

super cool thread; love those pix! Have a couple, by no means all, myself.
Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh!
Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Boing! Boing! Booiinnnggg!

#11 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

This is currently the mini figure line I'm most interested in collecting. The sculpts are just so imaginative and cool, the consistency of the plastic is perfect, and hell, they even change colors. But I must like making things difficult for myself considering it's one of the hardest and most expensive lines to collect. :ermm:

So far I have 20-something figures but I have the completely delusional goal of having all 300+ one day (think big, right?).

I have started a Flickr set of my Necro's figures if anyone wants to check it out. I am photographing each figure individually. Once I have more figures and am able to build it up, hopefully it can serve as a good reference for people as I am including the name of each sculpt.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#12 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

here is a pic of mine...

Posted Image

Edited by Ericnilla, 23 May 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#13 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

This is currently the mini figure line I'm most interested in collecting. The sculpts are just so imaginative and cool, the consistency of the plastic is perfect, and hell, they even change colors. But I must like making things difficult for myself considering it's one of the hardest and most expensive lines to collect. :ermm:

So far I have 20-something figures but I have the completely delusional goal of having all 300+ one day (think big, right?).

I have started a Flickr set of my Necro's figures if anyone wants to check it out. I am photographing each figure individually. Once I have more figures and am able to build it up, hopefully it can serve as a good reference for people as I am including the name of each sculpt.

Very nice Pictures up there! I totally agree with you about these figures, the sculpts, the plastic, size - like everything is just perfect. I love these too. Some years ago I tried on collecting these serious and I managed to collect up like the first half stages of the series till I decided that I quit cause i`m fine with my collection of these. I had to learn some of these are really damn rare&expensive and hard to get anyway. There are just soo many nice sculpts in this line! Wow.

One I really like to add one day is the Vampiress with the little attachable Bat hanging on her arm. The Necromancer are the shit anyway.

#14 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

Very nice Pictures up there! I totally agree with you about these figures, the sculpts, the plastic, size - like everything is just perfect. I love these too. Some years ago I tried on collecting these serious and I managed to collect up like the first half stages of the series till I decided that I quit cause i`m fine with my collection of these. I had to learn some of these are really damn rare&expensive and hard to get anyway. There are just soo many nice sculpts in this line! Wow.

One I really like to add one day is the Vampiress with the little attachable Bat hanging on her arm. The Necromancer are the shit anyway.

Thanks!

Yeah, I am a pretty new collector of these but I am learning that certain sculpts seem to be very elusive and expensive. And when you're dealing with Yahoo Japan from out of Japan, that "very expensive" becomes "super expensive." It is a shame they are not more readily available outside of Japan, though I suppose their elusiveness adds to the fun of collecting them.

I still haven't been able to find a couple major details about these figures. Like what years they came out and how many different colors there are (there seems to be a LOT of different colors).

#15 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

I still haven't been able to find a couple major details about these figures. Like what years they came out and how many different colors there are (there seems to be a LOT of different colors).

I know from this photo that the Mandarake Trash Issue #4 includes Necros content. Don`t know what exactly. Maybe even a Checklist?

Attached File  p1.gif   126.82K   31 downloads

Edit:
I also just rediscovered - I have a huge 40mb "The Necros Book" pdf...Includes all caracters in the comic/card style, many paintings ect. LMK if you are interested in it and how can I upload it?

Edited by Leviathan, 15 September 2012 - 04:04 AM.

#16 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

I also just rediscovered - I have a huge 40mb "The Necros Book" pdf...Includes all caracters in the comic/card style, many paintings ect. LMK if you are interested in it and how can I upload it?

Thanks for offering! Is it the one that's a 34-page pdf? If so I was able to get a file of it recently from someone else who was kind enough to upload it for me. A long time ago someone uploaded it to mega upload and posted it here but I guess that link died when MU was taken down. If anyone else needs it I'd also be happy to upload it somewhere.

#17 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

I know from this photo that the Mandarake Trash Issue #4 includes Necros content. Don`t know what exactly. Maybe even a Checklist?

Attached File  p1.gif   126.82K   31 downloads

Edit:

just use Winrar and compress it into multiple files, you can split it into 2 files or 20mb or 4 files of 10mb... etc

That way you can just email it to people in multiple emails. :)

#18 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:23 AM

Thanks for offering! Is it the one that's a 34-page pdf? If so I was able to get a file of it recently from someone else who was kind enough to upload it for me. A long time ago someone uploaded it to mega upload and posted it here but I guess that link died when MU was taken down. If anyone else needs it I'd also be happy to upload it somewhere.

Yeah that is the one I also have...

Thanks Eric!

#19 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

I want it too~! should be easier to sort my figures instead of using the checklist online.

#20 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Upload please. Thanks so much.

#21 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

NECLOSBOOK.pdf

#22 KingJefferson

KingJefferson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

NECLOSBOOK.pdf

when i tried to download it it took me to another site which was full of spam and it wanted me to download some video player wtf?

cool-monkey-drummer.gif

#23 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

when i tried to download it it took me to another site which was full of spam and it wanted me to download some video player wtf?

That's common with file sharing sites. They're tricky like that. Ignore the bigger buttons and hit the smaller button that says "download" with a little green box with an arrow next to it.

#24 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

NECLOSBOOK.pdf

Thanks, the art rocks.

#25 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

I want so badly, for somebody to either sell me on this line or tell me it's shitty. I have been on the fence about this for a while.
It's kind of between Kinkeshi, which I love, and Villgust (which I do not).

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com