9164 replies to this topic

#8676 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:20 PM

I was quite satisfied with that match. The new version of the Muscle Spark is awesome. Does it have a name? I'm hoping we get Goldman vs The Man next. It's about time they settled things.

#8677 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

So, is he dead, or alive??

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8678 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

my guess is dead as he must kill himself he is a perfect choujin afterall there rules are quite clear

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8679 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

Yeah, he'll have to get in line behind the baby :p

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8680 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:28 AM

my guess is dead as he must kill himself he is a perfect choujin afterall there rules are quite clear

The Perfect Origins secretly don't abide by this rule. If Nemesis found out he'd probably go crazy. Psychoman said Nemesis would give him "a good scalding" if he heard Psychoman say the rule did not apply to the leaders. I think Nemesis would have tried to give him more than just a good scalding if he knew. Then again, Psychoman is dead now.

#8681 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:09 AM

Congrats, Suguru: you've proved your worth again!

As for Nemesis, I wonder what the soul of his brother wanted to tell him. As I can tell, they loved each other quite a lot in spite of... All. All this is convincing me even more that Nemesis was (is?) deep inside a good man with overly radical ideals.

Edited by bigladiesman, 06 December 2016 - 01:10 AM.

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8682 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-688272/

Anyone know what The Man/Enma says at the end?

#8683 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

I wouldn't mind knowing what he's saying either as he looks pissed off probably because Nemesis didn't off himself lol

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8684 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:50 AM

I wouldn't mind knowing what he's saying either as he looks pissed off probably because Nemesis didn't off himself lol

Actually I think it looks like he was going to but was too weakened to do it, so he asked The Man to execute him. That would be ironic because Polarman asked Nemesis to do it to him when his arms were broken and he could not execute himself.

#8685 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:19 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-690935/

Neptuneman and The Man about to come to blows? Akuma Shogun's interjection was really imposing and badass looking.

#8686 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:26 AM

It seems Neptuneman and Pekaboo want the Man to come to terms with Suguru's victory and use defeat as an opportunity to improve instead of something to be ashamed about. They want Nemesis to live and will fight for it... But then Goldman wants something.

I see Buffaloman going Justice Chōjin again in a couple of episodes...
Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8687 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:36 PM

It seems Neptuneman and Pekaboo want the Man to come to terms with Suguru's victory and use defeat as an opportunity to improve instead of something to be ashamed about. They want Nemesis to live and will fight for it... But then Goldman wants something.

I see Buffaloman going Justice Chōjin again in a couple of episodes...

I want to see Buffaloman job to Neptuneman. Buffaloman has won enough matches and Neptuneman really needs a victory. Also what the hell is Black Hole doing, still taking care of Ninja and Junkman?

#8688 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

I still want to know who exactly Neptune King/Big Budo was? I mean, did The Man send him to pretend to be him, was he another rogue Perfect chojin? Maybe another Perfect Origin that was kicked out shortly after Silver and Gold left?

#8689 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:52 PM

I still want to know who exactly Neptune King/Big Budo was? I mean, did The Man send him to pretend to be him, was he another rogue Perfect chojin? Maybe another Perfect Origin that was kicked out shortly after Silver and Gold left?

I may have some of the info mixed, but as I understand it, Neptune King was one of, if not the first mortal they inducted into the Perfect Chojin after they formed their group with the Perfect Origins, and became one of the Perfect Huge Numbers. His power and station went to his head and he was kicked out of the group, and he took a lot of their soldiers with him. Psychoman was willing to get him back into the Perfect Chojin(Psychoman was his mentor) by giving him a test to win the tag tournament and to be subservient to Neptune Man to prove he has overcome his ego problem. Psychoman gave them a pair of Magnet Masks to help them, with Neptune King's self destructing, killing him, as punishment for failing.

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-693518/

New chapter btw, two days late. Shogun vs The Man up next. Surprised to see Neptune Man and Peekaboo still so loyal to him. Even the badly beaten Nemesis is trying to protect his leader.

#8690 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

I may have some of the info mixed, but as I understand it, Neptune King was one of, if not the first mortal they inducted into the Perfect Chojin after they formed their group with the Perfect Origins, and became one of the Perfect Huge Numbers. His power and station went to his head and he was kicked out of the group, and he took a lot of their soldiers with him. Psychoman was willing to get him back into the Perfect Chojin(Psychoman was his mentor) by giving him a test to win the tag tournament and to be subservient to Neptune Man to prove he has overcome his ego problem. Psychoman gave them a pair of Magnet Masks to help them, with Neptune King's self destructing, killing him, as punishment for failing.

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-693518/

New chapter btw, two days late. Shogun vs The Man up next. Surprised to see Neptune Man and Peekaboo still so loyal to him. Even the badly beaten Nemesis is trying to protect his leader.

Thanx Proteus! I mised a few chapters and post on here. 

#8691 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

should be a good fight pretty much God vs God

#8692 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:35 PM

I hope Shogun wins, or that it at least ends in a draw. I want Shogun to maintain his high threat rating. One of the things I hated about the Time Chojin arc in Nisei was that these new villains just showed up and started beating up all your favorite characters.

#8693 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:50 PM

I predict a draw, then a Neptuneman/Budo vs Shogun/Kinnikuman tag match!

#8694 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:28 AM

^^^that would be a heck of a dream team Shogun and Kinnikuman

#8695 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:50 PM

^^^that would be a heck of a dream team Shogun and Kinnikuman

Diamond Power Muscle Docking!

#8696 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

I predict a draw, then a Neptuneman/Budo vs Shogun/Kinnikuman tag match!

Or Silverman comes back and teams up with Shogun, then they fight each other after they win.

Neptuneman/Suguru vs Shogun/Budo is another option.

#8697 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:41 AM

Diamond Power Muscle Docking!

You mean Hell's Docking.

#8698 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

As long as it's not Space Docking...

#8699 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

No new entry this week it seems.

#8700 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Wow must say As for all the fights I have seen ( and that's a lot) Kinnikuman Vs. Nemesis Was a really one of the best.

And Silverman's Muscle Spark was the best on I have ever seen. I really didn't think my fav move could get even better.

Attached Files

• Attached File  MSE.jpg   50.24K   5 downloads

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com