Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Is this a good deal for a megaman kishi?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mimoman

mimoman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:13 AM

Item number 310015599283 on ebay is a small megaman kishi that I think is absolutely fantastic (thanks for the link Boaconda). Its B.I.N. price is $5.00.

I have no idea if the sale price is any good. How rarely do these things show up on ebay? I'd love to get more.

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:41 AM

I'm almost as good at making people buy stuff as I am buying it myself. :) I bet the ones Johnny once had in the store were like this too, but I never saw those myself.

#3 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:40 AM

They rarely show up on eBay but show up pretty frequently on Yahoo Japan. When buying lots on Yahoo Japan they usually average about $1-2 per figure so this would be a little pricey but at least you don't have to go through the fees and international shipping that go along with using a bidding agent from Japan.
-Barry

#4 mimoman

mimoman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:58 AM

They rarely show up on eBay but show up pretty frequently on Yahoo Japan. When buying lots on Yahoo Japan they usually average about $1-2 per figure so this would be a little pricey but at least you don't have to go through the fees and international shipping that go along with using a bidding agent from Japan.
-Barry

Thanks for the info!

#5 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

Just a little info about the seller.

She (Tamaki) is a great person to deal with,She ships items fast and always has some very rare little sculpts.
Always adding new things,I have bought from her before and will continue to buy from her. <_<
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com