514 replies to this topic

#1 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

Hey guys.........I'm a newcomer to the forum, but a long time Kinniiku Fan...........I'm also an avid figure collector, but chose to pass on the more recent Revoltech and Medicos lines...........good job I did, because this new Figuarts line from Bandai Tamashii is shaping up to be the definitive collection!! I was reluctant at first as have never been thrilled by their DBZ figures, but these seem much better.

Kinnikuman and Warsman are due in January, along with the wrestling ring stage.

item_0000010828_9JFOMBHM_06.jpg

They also announced 3 more figures at Tamashii Nation yesterday. Robin Mask, Neptuneman & Akuma Shogun96.jpg95.jpg97.jpg

Finally, on top of all that, they are holding a vote for the next figures!! http://tamashii.jp/s...tner/index.html

Currently Asuraman seems next most popular, although I voted for Ramenman, Buffalo & Blackhole!!

Voting closes tomorrow, I'd love to hear from anyone who has these pre-ordered and what other characters they'd hope to have next!!

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:34 AM

Good, someone got to this thread before I had to! Haven't preordered either yet because I'd like to know how they turn out first, but I might grab the stage. Unfortunately, Bluefin isn't importing the Kinnikuman figures for the US (apparently unable to get the license, can't imagine why), only the wrestling Tamashii Stage.

As for characters premiered at Tamashii Nation, there were four, not three. :)

B0tqctp.jpg

Bandai show displays are always amazing.

#3 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

Good, someone got to this thread before I had to! Haven't preordered either yet because I'd like to know how they turn out first, but I might grab the stage. Unfortunately, Bluefin isn't importing the Kinnikuman figures for the US (apparently unable to get the license, can't imagine why), only the wrestling Tamashii Stage.

As for characters premiered at Tamashii Nation, there were four, not three. :)

B0tqctp.jpg

Bandai show displays are always amazing.

Yeah, I saw that on MFC...............but the fact it's only a head and red boots doesn't make me sure he'll definitely get a figure..........Hopefully he does though!!

#4 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:29 AM

When it comes to Tamashii Nations, nothing on display is guaranteed a release unless you see a release date shown off. Look at how many years - since SH Figuarts started - before Master Asia from G-Gundam was finally possible to order! It's still a good sign, plus Black Hole has the benefit of being an incredibly basic sculpt and the Revoltech Mini figure released (Bandai loves to try to one-up Kaiyodo and other competitors with the same licenses).

Edited by BaltanII, 01 November 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#5 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:08 AM

Well I just bit the bullet and ordered Suguru & Warsman along with the ring from CDJapan. Total with shipping came to £50, so I'm pretty pleased with that. I look forward to getting them in the new year! Hopefully we'll get a solid release date for Robin Mask soon!

#6 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

Not a bad price at all. Jealous!

#7 darkhadou316

darkhadou316

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:26 AM

Hello everyone! I am a new user and was going to post on here about these new Figuarts Images of Kinnikuman but it appears I was beaten to it! Haha! All good! I don't know about you guys but I am salivating just thinking about the future figures! Doing my research I found these for us to gaze at to hang us over for our Kinnikuman Action Figure Fix! Here is what looks like the images of planned release (no dates I am afraid) characters.

Although not Figuarts, I thought that I should show the upcoming Revoltech Mini's as well since I plan on getting them too! :D

Attached Files

#8 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:03 AM

That's not the list of future releases in the first pic, that's a poll that was held by Tamashii Nations to see which characters from that list people most wanted. Sadly, all my votes were in the bottom eight... On the bright side, Akuma Shogun looks fantastic so far.

#9 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

Can't beleive Sunshine didn't get a few more votes than that.

Mammothman, and Omegaman would have been sweet.

#10 Stinger Wolf

Stinger Wolf

Kinnikuman

• Legends
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:OMega キン肉マン fan/collector since 1983...

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

The Revoltech Robinmask and Warsman is scheduled for release sometime in 2/2015

Edited by Stinger Wolf, 22 November 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#11 darkhadou316

darkhadou316

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for the info guys! On a side note BigBadToyStore.com has the pre-orders up for Robin Mask and Warsman Mini Revoltechs due in Feb 2015.

#12 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:02 AM

Been away for a while, but back and excited as Jump Festa starts in 33 hours so Tamashii may show us something more for this line!! For reference they have a site for Kinnikuman: http://tamashii.jp/special/kinnikuman/
Final poll results were as follows:
LppWOxe.jpg

So imagine they will continue with releasing Robin Mask and Akuma Shogun, but we may see the main cast of Ramenman/Terryman/Buffaloman/Brocken Jr. before Neptuneman.

Asuraman and Ataru Kinniku also appear to be surprisingly popular choices!

Edited by Kanji, 18 December 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#13 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:32 PM

I meant to post these earlier in the week, but was busy. Whilst not Figuarts figures, they still look really cool and were shown at last weekends Jump Festa:

xE54Qaw.jpgVVE8VHg.jpgqrfkNkG.jpg

Not sure what line this is...........looks like possible new CCP figures, if anyone knows please share!

Edited by Kanji, 21 December 2014 - 03:35 PM.

#14 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:17 AM

I meant to post these earlier in the week, but was busy. Whilst not Figuarts figures, they still look really cool and were shown at last weekends Jump Festa:

xE54Qaw.jpgVVE8VHg.jpgqrfkNkG.jpg

Not sure what line this is...........looks like possible new CCP figures, if anyone knows please share!

Don't think that's ccp at all but I really need Springman and Stecasse King!!!!!!!

Posted Image

#15 Stinger Wolf

Stinger Wolf

Kinnikuman

• Legends
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:OMega キン肉マン fan/collector since 1983...

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:52 AM

http://news.livedoor...detail/9639124/

#16 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

im gonna start saving my money today. holy crap those are amazing.

if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#17 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for the share!! Final quality looks great for a Bandai product!! Really pleased!! Official release is next Saturday!! Also that Robin Mask looks kick ass.......I don't know how long it will take them to get around to doing Buffaloman, but I can't wait so I grabbed the Medicos 2P version off Manda.

For those still looking for these, CDJapan still has them for pre-order. Best price I've seen them for:

http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOGDS-122900

http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOGDS-122901

http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOGDS-122902

#18 Kinnikufan89

Kinnikufan89

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for the share!! Final quality looks great for a Bandai product!! Really pleased!! Official release is next Saturday!! Also that Robin Mask looks kick ass.......I don't know how long it will take them to get around to doing Buffaloman, but I can't wait so I grabbed the Medicos 2P version off Manda.

For those still looking for these, CDJapan still has them for pre-order. Best price I've seen them for:

http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOGDS-122900

http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOGDS-122901

http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOGDS-122902

Ooh, sweet!  Thanks for the info!

#19 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

Come to Papa!! Not only have I got Wammu on his to me from Hong Kong, but I was lucky enough to catch the random appearance of Buffaloman 1P at Manda Shibuya store yesterday for 4,000 yen!! (http://ekizo.mandara...m_s-632298.html) Made my day!! This figure is a complete Beast!! 6b02daad.jpg

http://blog.livedoor...s/51619639.html

Edited by Kanji, 19 January 2015 - 02:06 PM.

#20 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

Killer pose

#21 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

Prepare to be blown away!!! OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS HERE!! ROBIN MASK AND NEPTUNEMAN OUT IN JUNE!!

head_main_02.jpg

http://tamashii.jp/special/kinnikuman/

img10_sm02_zoom.jpg

img11_sm02_zoom.jpg

And Neptuneman comes with Warsman's face!

img11_sm04_zoom.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 20 January 2015 - 07:11 AM.

#22 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

wait a minute... is that buffaloman part of the figuarts series? I got aroused and excited while reading this.

if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#23 Kinnikufan89

Kinnikufan89

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:13 AM

Ooh, Robin Mask and Neptuneman!  Do want!  The wait until June will be tough, but it'll be worth it.  Maybe Buffaloman or Ashuraman will be released with Akuma Shogun then?  Do we know if they're going with the most popular characters first or if the pairings that make the most sense can give a less popular character a quicker release with a more popular character?

#24 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

wait a minute... is that buffaloman part of the figuarts series? I got aroused and excited while reading this.

Afraid not. This is the Buffaloman from Medicos. They only did Robinmask, Warsman and Buffaloman, so it made sense for me to get it since Tamashii are releasing the other 2!

Ooh, Robin Mask and Neptuneman!  Do want!  The wait until June will be tough, but it'll be worth it.  Maybe Buffaloman or Ashuraman will be released with Akuma Shogun then?  Do we know if they're going with the most popular characters first or if the pairings that make the most sense can give a less popular character a quicker release with a more popular character?

Knowing Bandai (and this goes for most figure companies) they will most likely go with whatever are the easiest sculpts (that works with their articulated base model) Akuma Shogun has already been shown, as has Blackhole, so probably those 2 next. Ramenman, Ataru and Terryman would be easy, but imagine Asuraman would be a little bit more difficult with all those arms......

Don't expect we'll see Buffaloman, Brocken Jr.or Ninja until 2016......lets hope they'll continue the line and it'll be as popular as the Dragon Ball line!!

Edited by Kanji, 21 January 2015 - 02:08 PM.

#25 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:39 AM

Anyone else get their shipping notification! I got mine this morning!! SAL shipping so should arrive in 10 days!! Can't wait!!

I think I may need to order a 2nd Ring in preparation for Robin and Neptune!! Also my Buffalo 2P Ver. arrived! Should get 1P Ver. next week!!!

xHBIocl.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 24 January 2015 - 07:59 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com