• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 20 September 2002 - 10:17 AM

This is a question that has tormented my mind for the past 10 years. Back in the day playing Street Fighter II, I actually saw somebody do the "Guile handcuff" trick, where basically the other character was stuck to Guile and couldn't move. But the little turd licker wouldn't tell me how to do it. Does anybody know how to do this move?!

-Nathan

#2 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 20 September 2002 - 10:22 AM

I never heard of that one.

bugs in sf2
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#3 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 20 September 2002 - 10:23 AM

or you can just read it here

Guile's Handcuffs: Charge Down-Back, then pull Back+Strong, then in mid-throw press Up+Roundhouse. Another way to do this one is to perform Guile's 'slice' or flip kick and in the same motion slide your fingers down strong and forward to end with the joystick hand up and the button hand down. To get out of the 'Handcuffs' throw a sonic boom with strong and roundhouse (this takes some, well a lot, of practice). Note: Blanka looks the coolest during this move and if the quick uppercut with strong comes out (most often with Zangief) you are too close and will not be able to get out.
Handcuff Release: To release an opponent from the handcuffs it takes a bit more timing than putting him/her into them. To release the opponent charge back as if you are going to do a Sonic Boom attack, then begin a half circle towards the opponent(like Dhalsims Yoga-flame). You must begin the half circle motion kinda of quickly, then when the half circle motion reach the down position slow a little. Now, as you rotate the controls between down and down-forward, press the forward(medium) kick button, and as the rotation reaches the forward position press the medium punch. Guile will throw the victim free. When you perform the handcuffs you are interrupting a flip kick with a throw, when you release the person you are interrupting a sonice boom, to a regular kick, and then finally with a throw. This takes a little work to master, but you can release the person.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#4 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 20 September 2002 - 10:26 AM

Thanks! I found this site with Guile's glitches, too:

http://www.jasongord.../sf2/guile.html

-Nathan

#5 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 07:21 AM

i NEVER heard of anything about that. that is news to me man.
www.rawkthreads.com

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com