KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:50 PM

ok we need big fans of jade the mask famly and the terry famly cos kinnikuman3 naeds fans ilke you who whant to add your 3rd gen version of jade the mask and the terry famly and fans woh have new 3rd gen Character and is is your big chance to be in what could be the biggest kinnikuman fan progects ever so here the link kinnikuman 3

Edited by guy kinniku, 29 June 2007 - 12:59 PM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#2 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

Don't you already have a 3rd gen thread??? ><;;; <_< :D Why make another? O.o Just wondering.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#3 Grizzledman

Grizzledman

Flying Fogey Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

What the hell is this
Posted Image

#4 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:08 PM

Well it was originally a huge team effort to make a fanmanga out of Kinnikuman ( 3rd generation), where fans could join and submit characters, story ideas, etc. and help woth artwork and such. Guy was co-owner with my site, but I had to de-admin him due to some admin power abuse (making god like characters and stepping on other members toes to make a friend moderator). So he broke off and made a 3rd Gen spinoff site. Thats the link to his, an dmine is in my signature here...I also have a thread for updates floating around in here somewhere....I probably need to update again <<

I hope I answered your question LOL By the way feel free to contribute to either project. We always take help no matter what. We just like to have fun <_<
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#5 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

What the hell is this?

I want to know the same thing. =/

Well it was originally a huge team effort to make a fanmanga out of Kinnikuman ( 3rd generation), where fans could join and submit characters, story ideas, etc. and help woth artwork and such. Guy was co-owner with my site, but I had to de-admin him due to some admin power abuse (making god like characters and stepping on other members toes to make a friend moderator).

Creating god-like characters with an Admin power and trying to make a friend a moderator while stepping on other members toes would result in instant ban. While RP forums are generally not well liked in this type of fandom (IE: anime), there are some people who have leveled heads, and they don't like it. De-admining is something I would do first, but if this said person starts acting out, total banning is in order.

Before I go... Guy Kinniku, please use proper GRAMMAR!!
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#6 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

1.I told you guys it was a 3rd Gen fanmanga for Kinnikuman. Not necessarily roleplay, but we have it on there for fun and to add to the idea bank for the actual project.

2. Yeah, but I'm not mean enough to ban members so hastily (though I probably should)...I dunno why, I'm just not. My forums seem to be populara nd very active, too so...I dunno what you mean by non-popular because most forums I run are pretty active. I guess the idea of a fanmanga is just generally well-recieved in Kinnikuman fandom *shrugs*

3. You'll have to forgive Guy about his grammar. He's not so good about that, even when he was my co-admin...

He's basically asking people for help on his 3rd gen, saying he would like some 3rd Gen characters for decendants of mask, Jade, and Terry families.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#7 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

Thank you matto for that, he dose, he is making fun of are English Langang. Yeah I know than I get accused of stealing thought he left so i made another jeager. Funny Guy seems I have Robin, Kevin's daughter, Radite and Jadez, Jeager's twins and Quillen one of Terry's twins. So think ahead u got none of them people but u only one have XD <_< XD you guys got 4 members and we have like 16 now :D XD sorry but not to step on toes but i'm stepping on urs

Edited by Jaeger gal, 29 June 2007 - 05:32 PM.

I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#8 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:34 PM

*puts her leash on Jeager Gal* Now now, no need to get all overexcited about bashing Guy and his site. :D Just kidding, "little Sis", you know I love ya. And yus, though they are jealous that they don't have the best artist on their team (that would be YOU) it's no need to go rubbing it in their face. <_< Letthem deal with that they have and let's just focus on ours, okay? :D I hate fighting...><
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#9 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

Yo, I'm from Guy's site. It's true we only have four members right now, but we're producing several interesting characters, developing cool plots, and... well, just having a little fun with it. We've also pretty much dropped the RPG and instead are just focusing on the manga.

Me, I'd absoultely love it if more people joined are site... but, I'd also be okay with just four as long as it's us four. And isn't that what Kinnikuman's really all about, anyway? Friendship? (gets pelted with raw vegetables for saying something so cheesy) But seriously, if yer interested in what we're doing drop on by. If not, that's fine too, i guess, but no fighting please. We're honestly not out to get anybody, we're just writing a fanmanga.

And now, I'll end with a Confucius quote (just 'cuz I think he's grand): "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."

Edited by Idol Choujin Showtime, 29 June 2007 - 05:49 PM.

Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#10 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:56 PM

:D Friendship? Cheesy? NAW! Friendship is where it's at ^^ I don't think it's cheesy at all, and Guy did come back and formally apologize (though still in bad grammar <_< *just messin with ya BTW <<*) so we really don't care in the first place...except for some members...who I need to keep on leashes. *eyes Jeager Gal* Again, just kidding XD
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#11 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:08 PM

You know, I never really liked OCs..

Sounds like mary-sue/gary-stu land. No offense. =X;;

#12 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:10 PM

What's Mary-sue/Gary-stu again? <<
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#13 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:22 PM

Mary-sue's, I believe, are fanfiction characters that always kick ass and never lose.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#14 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:30 PM

Well then there is most definately not going to be one of those...Though sometimes i do wish Imsek *My fav 3rd gen character....thanks st the forummember Jigoku(Staplerman here)* was almighty and immortal and crap....but then that would ruin everything O.o so no, no mary-stus....I'm not sure about gary-sues yet.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#15 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, we don't technically have those either. I made two characters that almost fit that description, though. One who frequently battles his opponents to a draw and who I only have one true loss planned for so far (Cowboy Jack), and one who is a recurring character and therefore has fewer matches than the others and may seem like he never loses (Shao Long). But I've always believed that Mary-sue's should not only never lose, but also have absolutely no interesting peronality to speak of, just "I'm the main character, I have a love interest, I'm fighting this guy, I won again". I... hate... characters like that, and try my best to never make them.

But again, it's just a fanmanga, we're just having a little fun. It's not like we're aiming for Shonen Jump with this thing.

Edited by Idol Choujin Showtime, 29 June 2007 - 06:41 PM.

Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#16 Grizzledman

Grizzledman

Flying Fogey Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

Mary-Sues are pretty much "perfect" female characters with few character flaws. I can't really think of any off the top of my head right now.
Posted Image

#17 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

#18 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

I'm just here to clear up the meaning of Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu since no one really knows what Gary-Stu means.

And Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu are frowned upon in the fandoms. ANY fandoms.

It means he/she have god-like powers, never lose or die no matter what, and is 'liked' by everyone. The authors tend to pour all of the desired traits into their original characters and use their original characters to get the guys/girls they like as their love interest. They pretty much only serve as one purpose, wish fulfillment. (The last two words aren't my idea, I got that idea from an another website.)

Mary-sues are tend to be used for in terms of female original characters while Gary-Stus are used for males. Ideas of Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu are original characters who are like uh... long lost brother of Kid Muscle, sister of Kevin Mask, stupidly powerful character who just won't freakin' die no matter what, or even offsprings of any current characters from both Generation 1 or 2. Those ideas are considered Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu by some fans including myself.

And no offense to you Guy Kinniku... but you could use a spell checker. Same could be said for Jeager Gal. I'm not here to insult you two guys or anything, really! I just want you both to type better the next time you make a post since your messages are kind of hard to read and understand. Then that way, you'll have more people nodding and actually understand your messages instead of sitting there, telling you to go find a dictionary.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#19 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:36 PM

..Usually I don't stick my nose into this stuff but when I make an OC, I have to be careful as to what the weaknesses and flaws are as well as their advantages.

Such as if I were to have a character with a pyro ability such as breathing fire.. I don't go "ZOMG IT CAN MELT ANYTHING AND BURN EVERYTHING AND WATER CAN'T HURT IT IT'S INVINCIBLE!!!" ...no. I'd put down what the limits on my characters are.. and I create very few characters, too.

Besides, I usually create very very few female OCs and a lot of evil OCs. Not to mention I watch how many I make because the cannon characters (meaning characters from the original anime that the RP is based off of) need to be in the story, too. Otherwise, if not, you might as well call it a whole other anime. I hate how RPs from an actual anime is overrun by OCs and the cannon characters are left out. >.<;

...just had to get that off my chest. ^^;
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#20 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:56 PM

In our 3rd Gen we have to specify a list of strengths and weaknesses to ensure the character can be defeated at any given time, maybe using these flaws. While alot of the characters are offspring (thus 3rd Gen)...there are also alot of new ones to balance it out...also, our manga *the first 3rd Gen site, not to be confused with Guy's because his has a whole different story* focuses more on the blurring of the choujin group lines, and gives the manga an evil choujin perspective (the Pumpinator's daughter is one of the main characters). We were VERY tired of the Muscle family having a son *blah blah blah*, evil comes, they go to save the day *etc etc etc*, so we put some new twists and turns in there...the theme song alone describes the fanmanga in one breath. You can find the lyrics on the site in Kinnikuman/ Third Gen Discussion section.

All I can say is go over to my site *link in my sig* and look around (even if you don't join or contribute you can view threads) and read up on the storyline development. It's mainly dealing with the lines disolving and the original groups trying to reform, while the 3rd gen is trying to "find their place" among the happenings. Pretty interesting, and subplots and matches galore.

Hopefully when we crank out the "anime opening" you can see some of the great characters in action. It's already in planning. Also, the whole mary-sue thing....was the reason I had to de-admin Guy...for making a virtually undefeatable character (which is why he got angry and left...). So I'm usually strict about those kinds of things. O.o Don't let that scare you from helping us out, though... we always have majority rule in the forum (because this is a GROUP manga after all) so we'll politely tell you if a character is too strong, etc. Nobody really runs the show here *like OMG IM QUEEN OF THE FORUM HAHAHAHA*...though I do most of the floating back and forth and make sure everything is running smoothely.

MissMothra, I'd love to see some of your evil OC's...Since we're focusing on that in the 3rd Gen Manga. Do not worry, the Muscle family will still get lots of attention, those who love the "good guys". ~_^
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#21 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:09 PM

oh im sorry, i forgot i was in speical classes becuse i read nor can I write good. Yeah none taking, i dont care what people thinking about my spelling, they can live with it :shok: yeah laugh it up people, i can't type good, I can't read, i can't spell. yeah I have a learning disbality, thanks for pointing it out that I can't type like guy cant. At least people know what I mean, I can't even understand him half the time. I'm glade your so smart to point out im dumb. here is a clap for you * claps* mary-sues....blah I dont care about them if I read a story that has mary-sues...i would not care nor could i point it out for you. Oh yeah about the dictionary, you told me that before..if i read them i forget to spell the word after 5 minites.

back on topic: yeah thier OMG WERE POWERFUL....right..ok than..but i dont care really much, it dont bother me...i kidna find funny XD
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#22 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:33 AM

yes yes we know am crap a spelling. and on Tclaws site there were fults on bothe side an not going in to and thanks showtime it is about Friendship. and thred is about are teams 3rd gen so if your gong to bich about what happen on tclaws forum don't this is for fans who what to help not for mud slingers. oh and robin grow up come on your 14 teen not 4 and you my have 16 mebbmers but we got the best minds out of your forum.

Edited by guy kinniku, 30 June 2007 - 03:19 AM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#23 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:46 AM

Thank you matto for that, he dose, he is making fun of are English Langang. Yeah I know than I get accused of stealing thought he left so i made another jeager. Funny Guy seems I have Robin, Kevin's daughter, Radite and Jadez, Jeager's twins and Quillen one of Terry's twins. So think ahead u got none of them people but u only one have XD :shok: XD you guys got 4 members and we have like 16 now :o XD sorry but not to step on toes but i'm stepping on urs

Oh, so you think it's funny to criticise those with dyslexia, you pacemaker bee-eye-itch? You yourself can barely spell. "Funny Guy seems I have" - what the hell does that mean? You can't even spell Language (did you see that, Sweetheart? LANGUAGE). Also, how come you're supposed to be writing this great fan manga, but all you ever seem to be doing is bee-eye-itching and whining about Guy's forum? "None of them people" - ever heard of grammar? Apparently not. If you can't spell or write properly, and are in learning classes, why do you feel you can make fun of others? You're just a judgemental skank. Talk about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

#24 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:12 AM

Hey man, the skank part was way out of line... well, most of it was out of line, but specifically the skank part.
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#25 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:16 AM

Hey man, the skank part was way out of line... well, most of it was out of line, but specifically the skank part.

So, you don't think it's out of line to make fun of someone with learning disabilities? If you're going to play with fire, little girl, you're going to get burned. Guy's dyslexia is severe. She was out of line the moment she decided to point and laugh.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com