• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#26 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:28 AM

I don't recall saying she wasn't out of line, in fact I believe I said that I wanted everyone to stop fighting over this.

But none the less, there was no need to call her a skank. It contributed nothing at all to your point.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#27 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:34 AM

I don't recall saying she wasn't out of line, in fact I believe I said that I wanted everyone to stop fighting over this.

But none the less, there was no need to call her a skank. It contributed nothing at all to your point.

Well, I think it's a truth that had to be stated. How, exactly, else was I out of line? She made fun of Guy's dyslexia, and I told her off for it. Seems reasonable to me.

#28 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:46 AM

It's the "skank" part mostly. If you hadn't have called her a skank, I would've just lumped you with everybody else and said "Okay, people, break it up, nothing to see here. Let's stop talking about this if all anybodys gonna do is say stuff like 'grow up', 'use a dictionary', or 'we have more members than you and blah blah blah'."... or something like that.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#29 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:52 AM

Well...get over it.

#30 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:59 AM

Well, okay, if that's how you feel. Just remember, you're the one who called her a skank for a reason that didn't call for it, so you'll be the one facing whatever consequences may come from that.

I've gots other stuff t' do now, so I'm off.
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#31 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:03 AM

Well, okay, if that's how you feel. Just remember, you're the one who called her a skank for a reason that didn't call for it, so you'll be the one facing whatever consequences may come from that.

I've gots other stuff t' do now, so I'm off.

I'm prepared for any consequences. Also, before you go, where did you tell her she was out of line? Strangely enough, I can't find it here. Hmm...

#32 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:13 AM

thanks Souvenir ) this means alot to me thank you )

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#33 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:18 AM

thanks Souvenir ) this means alot to me thank you )

No problem. :shok:

#34 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:22 AM

cool

#35 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

so any takers

#36 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:50 AM

Thank you matto for that, he dose, he is making fun of are English Langang. Yeah I know than I get accused of stealing thought he left so i made another jeager. Funny Guy seems I have Robin, Kevin's daughter, Radite and Jadez, Jeager's twins and Quillen one of Terry's twins. So think ahead u got none of them people but u only one have XD :shok: XD you guys got 4 members and we have like 16 now :o XD sorry but not to step on toes but i'm stepping on urs

Oh, so you think it's funny to criticise those with dyslexia, you pacemaker bee-eye-itch? You yourself can barely spell. "Funny Guy seems I have" - what the hell does that mean? You can't even spell Language (did you see that, Sweetheart? LANGUAGE). Also, how come you're supposed to be writing this great fan manga, but all you ever seem to be doing is bee-eye-itching and whining about Guy's forum? "None of them people" - ever heard of grammar? Apparently not. If you can't spell or write properly, and are in learning classes, why do you feel you can make fun of others? You're just a judgemental skank. Talk about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I dont whine, I do have a pacemaker thank you, im only 14, and I didn't know he had dyslexai.and everymade of my spelling and mad e me cry so i lashed becuse i tried of it. oh i was in a bee-eye-itchy mood becuse my boyfriend was in car accdent and almost died, that's why. so shut it and let me be :o Now have a nice day XD Oh hell no did u call my skank. but im going to clam down and not be mad. Im sorry guy that im made of you and i wish this would right now please.

Edited by Jaeger gal, 30 June 2007 - 07:02 AM.

I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#37 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

Thank you matto for that, he dose, he is making fun of are English Langang. Yeah I know than I get accused of stealing thought he left so i made another jeager. Funny Guy seems I have Robin, Kevin's daughter, Radite and Jadez, Jeager's twins and Quillen one of Terry's twins. So think ahead u got none of them people but u only one have XD :shok: XD you guys got 4 members and we have like 16 now :o XD sorry but not to step on toes but i'm stepping on urs

Oh, so you think it's funny to criticise those with dyslexia, you pacemaker bee-eye-itch? You yourself can barely spell. "Funny Guy seems I have" - what the hell does that mean? You can't even spell Language (did you see that, Sweetheart? LANGUAGE). Also, how come you're supposed to be writing this great fan manga, but all you ever seem to be doing is bee-eye-itching and whining about Guy's forum? "None of them people" - ever heard of grammar? Apparently not. If you can't spell or write properly, and are in learning classes, why do you feel you can make fun of others? You're just a judgemental skank. Talk about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I dont whine, I do have a pacemaker thank you, im only 14, dont have dyslexai...it's funny the way he types lol. oh i was in a bee-eye-itchy mood becuse my boyfriend was in car accdent and almost died, that's why. so shut it and let me be :o Now have a nice day XD Oh hell no did u call my skank. but im going to clam down and not be mad. Im sorry guy that im made of you and i wish this would right now please.

Okay, that's a fair enough apology. But I hope you learnt something today about picking on people's disabilities. I'm sorry about your boyfriend.

#38 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:06 AM

yeah it's called i have one to, so i know how it feels to be picked on with having one and now I know how it feels to pick on another. :shok: Im now really crying for bing so dumb, thanks im sure he'll be alright
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#39 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:11 AM

yeah it's called i have one to, so i know how it feels to be picked on with having one and now I know how it feels to pick on another. :shok: Im now really crying for bing so dumb, thanks im sure he'll be alright

Well, yeah, that's why I said that about the pacemaker...because that's a disability that I knew you had, so I decided to point it out (you know, like, to turn the tables). Are you actually crying or being sarcastic? If you're actually crying, don't. It's not worth it. If you're not, well...whatever.

#40 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:15 AM

where did you tell her she was out of line? Strangely enough, I can't find it here. Hmm...

I... don't recall claiming to have said that. I did say at one point "I don't recall saying she wasn't out of line", but nothing else and I made no claim stating otherwise.

But at least everybody's okay now, so I'm good.
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#41 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:19 AM

where did you tell her she was out of line? Strangely enough, I can't find it here. Hmm...

I... don't recall claiming to have said that. I did say at one point "I don't recall saying she wasn't out of line", but nothing else and I made no claim stating otherwise.

But at least everybody's okay now, so I'm good.

What I meant was, "If you're telling me I'm out of line, why didn't you tell her", and when you said, "I don't recall saying she wasn't out of line", I assumed that you meant you'd said something to her, which you...didn't.

But it really doesn't matter anymore anyway.

#42 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:34 AM

yes yes we know am crap a spelling. and on Tclaws site there were fults on bothe side an not going in to and thanks showtime it is about Friendship. and thred is about are teams 3rd gen so if your gong to bich about what happen on tclaws forum don't this is for fans who what to help not for mud slingers. oh and robin grow up come on your 14 teen not 4 and you my have 16 mebbmers but we got the best minds out of your forum.

SOME of the best I would like to say, but meh, my opinion is not important.
Posted Image

#43 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:42 AM

how....did u know i had a pacemaker? :shok: not many ppl know about that
Jeager in volume 7

#44 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:51 AM

how....did u know i had a pacemaker? :shok: not many ppl know about that

You said it in a previous topic. As you may have guessed, I'm Guy's sister, and he usually keeps my up to date with "The Forum". Can't remember which one it was ("What's your Choujin power?", or something like that), but when he was first on here he read about it and said to me, "Hey, did you know Jaeger gal has a pacemaker?" I guess it just stuck in my mind.

#45 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:40 AM

Why does everyody have to fight -___- No Guy you do not have the best minds at your forum, in fact ALL of the ones at your forum are also on mine. Does it really freaking matter << Im staying out of this whole fighting business...I was just here to try to get more people to come and have fun with 3rd generation, but if people are going to fight they can stay the heck away from my forum. I don't want anymore fights or abuses of power or any more god character-creating poeple ruining it again :shok: And leave Robin alone. We've had a rough night. And I don't want to talk about it.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#46 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:43 AM

See, Kevin Mask or any of the Legends/Nisei/pre-exsisting characters having made up children.. that's considered a Mary-sue. =X;; Like Riya said, it's really looked down upon in fandoms. (Yet so many people do it :shok:;; *sigh*)

But yeah... I was wonder why Guy had.. er.. horrible grammar. No offense. ^^;;;

Maybe Guy should advertise for the RP in Members' Links rather than here? So a mod can delete this topic to cause any further flame wars.

Edited by KnuxieChan, 30 June 2007 - 08:46 AM.

#47 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:52 AM

So now Mary-Sue's aren't all powerful characters? O.o Now I'm confused again...and I hate being confused. So the only way there will not be Mary-sue's is if the guys who created Nisei made their sons/daughters? That's kinda...lame if you ask me... :shok:
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#48 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:55 AM

Why does everyody have to fight -___- No Guy you do not have the best minds at your forum, in fact ALL of the ones at your forum are also on mine. Does it really freaking matter << Im staying out of this whole fighting business...I was just here to try to get more people to come and have fun with 3rd generation, but if people are going to fight they can stay the heck away from my forum. I don't want anymore fights or abuses of power or any more god character-creating poeple ruining it again <_< And leave Robin alone. We've had a rough night. And I don't want to talk about it.

If you don't want to talk about it, Tclaw, why are you? You know, if you want to talk about abuses of power, how about the time you made a certain someone a mod, then asked them to strip, and when they wouldn't take 'em off, you took the power away again? I mean, that seems pretty abusive to me...but that's just me. Anyway, if you don't like fighting, stop posting. This whole thing was finished until you came on here and played your little "Oh, everyone at Guy's forum is so childish, I've had such a hard time with everything" card.

#49 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:01 AM

That information isn't true, for one thing. KM tends to lie when he cant get his way...<< I made him mod, figured out it was a bad mistake because my members didn't want it, and de-modded him until he proved himself. He asked if he could strip on cam to gain mad powers I said "Whatever, but I'm still not gonna make you mod." then he went and twisted it. Figures. I'm not fighting, but I will defend the truth, and myself, as well as my members. I'm very protective of my friends, but i do with the fighting would stop.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#50 Souvenir

Souvenir

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:08 AM

That information isn't true, for one thing. KM tends to lie when he cant get his way...<< I made him mod, figured out it was a bad mistake because my members didn't want it, and de-modded him until he proved himself. He asked if he could strip on cam to gain mad powers I said "Whatever, but I'm still not gonna make you mod." then he went and twisted it. Figures. I'm not fighting, but I will defend the truth, and myself, as well as my members. I'm very protective of my friends, but i do with the fighting would stop.

Whoa, did you come up with that all by yourself? Funny how you've never recounted that version of the story before when you've been called on this; you usually just brush it off as "a joke". Did you all of a sudden remember what happened? <_< Or are you just trying to lie again?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com