4 replies to this topic

#1 zootine

zootine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

Hey guys. Just got these figs amongst bags of random toys for $1 at a thrift shop. I was fortunate to find a POTF 1 Warok figure too. So the lion/bear in armour is a McDonalds premium from 2010 by Mattel. I just can't seem to get a good lead on which set he's from. The 3 action figs are about 2.5" tall and no markings worth mentioning. The stationary fireman in red I'm guessing is from a cheap bagged playset but I'm always curious to the specifics (especially for older Marx stuff). As always, thanks for checking them out. Attached File  image.jpg   87.6K   87 downloads

#2 ScreaminDemon

ScreaminDemon

Cyber Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts , Laser Beasts , Beastformers , Shadow Warriors , War Monsters and any other variations of Battle Beasts including Beast Saga. Transformer decoys.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

The McDonalds mattel figure is Captain Kalus from hot wheels battle force 5.
Demon

#3 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

the tyhree guys on the top look like they could be Adventure People but they don't look quite right...especially the one on the left, and the guy in the middle has a wonky looking head. Maybe they're KO's of Adventure People or something? 

#4 zootine

zootine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

The McDonalds mattel figure is Captain Kalus from hot wheels battle force 5.

Wicked. Thank you. He looked a bit like a Skylander but they didn't come out until 2011 so I was at a loss. Cheers.

the tyhree guys on the top look like they could be Adventure People but they don't look quite right...especially the one on the left, and the guy in the middle has a wonky looking head. Maybe they're KO's of Adventure People or something?

#5 zootine

zootine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:43 AM

The 3 up top are tiny- smaller than MASK action figs- and their legs taper out to give them a wider foot base. They remind me a bit of Mighty Max but I really don't know that toyline well.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com