169 replies to this topic

#51 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:47 PM

Ok ok......because someone wants to be a wise guy....to clarify you can only answer once!! ;)

Edited by CCVegita, 14 August 2006 - 12:56 PM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#52 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:04 PM

C, is my answer. And a PM coming your way! ;)

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#53 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:08 PM

D and your standing in front of a wall. ;)

Eaon

#54 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:23 PM

C. Egypt

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#55 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:25 PM

B Mexico!

#56 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:09 PM

C. Egypt

PM coming your way.

Mark

#57 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:11 PM

PM sent!

#58 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:17 PM

Tom-K said C. egypt if anyone cares to know! :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:21 PM

C. Egypt

#60 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:33 PM

As soon as Murphy posts his answer Ill post the new scores! :D
Posted Image

#61 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:31 PM

Ok ok......because someone wants to be a wise guy....to clarify you can only answer once!! :D

;) I don't know what you're talking about! :D

grimey :D
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#62 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 15 August 2006 - 12:00 AM

I'll say C. Egypt

Eric

#63 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:55 AM

Holy crap man! I somehow missed that you didnt post your answer Eric! :D Im glad I didnt post the correct answer last night.....I would have felt like a jerk! Ehhhhh, not really though. :D
Posted Image

#64 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:28 AM

As soon as Murphy posts his answer Ill post the new scores! :D

:D sorry guys, I was out with my lil' lady... ;) Okay......I guess....C as well... :D .....we better be right!! :D
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#65 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:54 AM

No problem CC. Atleast I got my answer in.

Eric

#66 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:56 AM

Ok the correct answer was C. Egypt
We went there last March for about 10 days. It was my favorite trip of all time! It was a Biblical tour of Egypt and the Siani. So we went to a bunch of places listed in the Bible and did alot of site seeing. I even got to go to Tanis (from Indiana Jones).
In the picture we were standing in front of the Great Pyramid. Sorry to all those who guess the Sphinx, but you arent alowed to get near it at all unless you got $$ or are well known. :D So the bonus point goes to scrappy for getting it correct first, and to grimerslimer because of him being a wise guy and finding a "loop hole" in what I said. :D
So here are the standings:

tonganbynature-4
roland13-1
WhiteLeo-4
koppenschevelle-4
grimerslimer-5
scrappy-5
Omega-5
Ghost Lion-2
lazzy lizard-4
Tom-K-3

It is pretty close now....most people have about the same points. The next question is gonna be a bit harder, but not that bad. Ill post it soon.......
Posted Image

#67 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:16 AM

Doh! Last Place :D

I guess I should try on the next question.

#68 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:31 AM

Sorry I didnt post last night, stupid lovely Yahoo Japan took up all my attention. :D :D Anyway, here we go. 2 points
As I said before, I am getting married in about 2 months. On a side note we will be accepting high end LB for gifts! :lol: I am blowing my parents minds by wearing a kilt to the wedding (they didnt think I would do it). Ill be all decked out to the nines. Ill have on the family tartan, gillies, socks and garters, huge belt and buckle, illegal seal skin sporan, prince charlie jacket, and blade(s). My question is, how many blade(s) will I be wearing with my kilt? There are a bunch of different kinds out there, I just want to know how many I will be wearing.... :huh:

A. Just one!

B. Zero, Shannon wouldnt let me have one at the front.....its a freaking wedding!

C. 2

D. 3

The bonus is for everyone this time....2 points. PM me with the MAIN color of my family Tartan. If you cant tell which is the main color then tell me the 3 most dominant colors. GOOD LUCK!

Edited by CCVegita, 16 August 2006 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:49 AM

a. one

#70 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:17 AM

My guess is A. 0ne as well.

Mark

#71 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:33 AM

I go with A.

And a pm coming your way.

WhiteLeo

*Edit I changed my mind. I choose A.

Edited by WhiteLeo, 16 August 2006 - 08:00 AM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#72 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:39 AM

What on earth is a blade???? :D

grimey

#73 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:47 AM

Oh well, since I really don't have time to find out, I'll guess B, shannon isn't down with this "blade" business. :lol:

(Now watch, it will be a sword and He'll have 3 strapped to his chest! :D )

grimey :huh:

#74 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:48 AM

IE knife, daggar, sword........something that could kill a man for interrupting my wedding! :D :lol:
Posted Image

#75 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:05 AM

I am going to guess A. One

And I pm'd you.

Eric

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com