Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What was Your Favorite Power Rangers Series?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:05 AM

I Recently just found out that a bunch of Power Rangers series is on Netflix.I wondering which series did you guys like the most?

I'm trying to decide which one is the best so i can watch it for Nostalgia purposes!I never really got a good chance to watch them as a kid, by the time i was watching them it was on reruns and they never put them in order so i stopped watching them,  i believe it was Power Rangers Galaxy was the series i saw a couple bits of.

#2 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:23 AM

wish i could remember the name for it... anyways quessing it was some 21th century version or the end of 90's wich i used to like. Dont like the original atleast... though its kind of funny and screams 90's with its colours hahah

Edited:

Edited by Jesse, 24 January 2015 - 06:25 AM.

#3 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

I'll stick with the first generation of US Power Rangers: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Love the dinozords especially. Ultrazord was awesome. Tommy and Jason were my favorite of the Rangers themselves. 

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#4 Sublime

Sublime

Most Dope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman,DBZ,Doctor Who, Dylan Dog, Comics, Coins, oddball items, toys in general

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

The original, Lost Galaxy, and Rangers in Space were the ones I watched. I liked Lost Galaxy the most!

#5 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:32 PM

I only watched the original, watched it last year...it is hilariously bad (in my opinion)...made me laugh a ton!!

#6 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:16 PM

Zyuden was awesome for old Sentai. I tend to enjoy the dino themed ranger series. Abaranger was great and Kyoryuger is awesome. So many dino zords and dino rangers.

Look for Dino Thunder. That is the US version of Abaranger. It has Tommy the old green/white ranger back as the black ranger. These is a great episode called fighting spirit where he faces is previous ranger incarnations.

http://vignette3.wik...=20120612192959

Edited by redjarojam, 24 January 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#7 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

Time Force is actually a fantastic, self-contained story for a Power Rangers series and should make for a good watch. It's not overly kiddy like some of the Disney stuff and is just serious enough to buy into the dramatic elements it presents without going overboard.

#8 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

Shura get was awesome for old Sentai. I tend to enjoy the dino themed ranger series. Abaranger was great and Kyoryuger is awesome. So many dino zords and dino rangers.
Look for Dino Thunder. That is the US version of Abaranger. It has Tommy the old green/white ranger back as the black ranger. These is a great episode called fighting spirit where he faces is previous ranger incarnations.http://vignette3.wik...=20120612192959

Thats the one i watched! Love it! :woot: Perhaps i too should start watching these again.
Cheers Jammie for reminding

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com