Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Trying to remember a certain figure line. HELP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Hello there fellas! And Ladies if one or two of you stop by. Anyway! When I was a wee lad I remember buying some figures from the store. I can't remember what store, or whether they were just some dollar store figs or not. I had 2 or three of them. They were these silver robotic Hawkmen. If memory serves me right they were articulated similar to Gijoe figures. They were the size of Gijoes, and had Hawk heads, and some wings that attached to their backs, I think. They were just silver from head to toe, and I think they came with some kinda of rifles or claws or something. Anywho if that limited description rings a bell for anyone, any info would be awesome!

P.S. They are not SilverHawks. Also if we figure this out I'd love to get my hands on some! ^_^ If that's not enough info I'll draw you a picture. ^_^

Thanks for your assistance!

Posted Image

#2 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

halfway between Mars and Venus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

Sounds like you're describing a Soaron Sky Sentry from Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future

Visit my dA gallery to see my latest fanart (it's mainly TransFormers and Doctor Who but there is a Battle Beast gallery on there!)...
fhsig2.gif

#3 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:48 PM

Awesome! I really never thought of Captain Power. Never really liked that line. Did they ever make bootlegs of Captain Power toys? Cause something just doesn't seem right about the way I remembered him. Thanks Fourth Heir! These guys would make a great army collection! :lol: Anybody got some?

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com