Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody got any Rage The Apocalypse cards?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:39 PM

I have been working on completing my Original Rage set for almost 15 years. Anybody got any foils or promos laying around gathering dust they might want some muscles or MoTU for? I've even got some marvel cards I'd like to get rid of.

#2 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

is that the old werewolf game? i know i've got some old cards of that. but i don't think i remember any foil or promo cards.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#3 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

It sure is. I'd love to know what you got, you may have good trading fodder anyway. If you need more help maybe identifying what you got let me know as well. I hope to start up a trade page this week with more of what I have available in return.

#4 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:13 PM

it may be a while before i can get a look at them. i'm working some pretty long hours and i might not have much time to run over to my parents house to dig through my stuph to find them. i'll pm you when i track them down. patience by brother. :huh:

#5 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:56 AM

I've got a single starter I was given, but all it had in it that I could tell was Pumpkinhead. (or something like that)
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#6 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

I've got a single starter I was given, but all it had in it that I could tell was Pumpkinhead. (or something like that)

I'm serious enough about them I'd still like to know what was in the pack!

#7 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:32 AM

Combat-labelled cards (All have a 'white wolf game studio' hologram on their lower right corner)
Bum Rush
Shieldmate
Frenzy
Umbral Escape
Dodge
Block
Block and Strike
Flesh Wound
Glanging Blow
Grazing Wound
Swipe
Solid Blow
Lucky Blow
2x Overextended Attack
Disarm
Kneecapper
Fur Gnarl
Broken Limb

Sept deck, no hologram
Pumpkin Man

Sept deck with hologram as mentioned above
Formori
Flame Spirit
2xRitual Challange
Tribal Alliance
Jackal's Curse
Saving Face
Winter Wolf
2xGrandfather Thunder
Cockroach (huh huh huh... COCKroach. huh huh huh.)
Griffin
Falcon
Owl
Scourging the Wyrm
Entrapment
New Moon
Gibbous Moon
.38 Special
War Paint of Wahya Ohni
Elder Stone (looks like a piece of crap)
Sands of Sleep
Rite of Glory
Rite of Wisdom
Victory Party
Aura of Confidence
Razor Claws
Persuasion
Coup de Grace
Gift of the Porcupine
Lesser Banishment
Blissful Ignorance
Scream of Gaia
Master of the Pack

They were rubber-banded together when I got 'em, but I removed that and put them in an old Magic deckbox, so they're not damaged by the rubber band.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#8 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:36 PM

Hey thanks for the research. What you have there looks like a starter deck from the first Limited expansion of Rage the Apocalypse. No foils came in those starter packs ever but some great cards for playdecks were heavily packed in the starters and not the boosters. Some of us still play it and a couple cards you have are great deck filler. But in all seriousness the Pumpkin man you said you have with no foil in the corner? Thats got me interested and is why I started the thread to begin with. Three versions of pumpkin man were printed. Theres the limited release with a foil dot, the unlimited release with no dot, and then a promo pumpkin man with no dot. No White wolf promos had dots! Then the only differrence is a sutble placement of words in the flavor text. Based on the fact you have a small quantity all with dots and one pumkin man with no dot I'd bet it was the promo and you pulled it from a inquest or something and forgot 15 years ago.......... Anyways I want it. I have seen them sell for $1 a piece. Some rage promos still get 100-200 on ebay!!!! Those are promos that wern't printed in any expansion or convention only type promos. Pumpkin man was an insert in alot of magazines and printed in two expansions.

Is there any chance of a scan of that card in particular. I'd love to trade for them all anyway for trade stock if you'd like to get rid of them. I have some minor stuff for trade and have some more coming soon. Let me know if you'd be interested in figuring something out for them and we can work on it.

Kind Regards,
OmegaTraf

Edited by OmegaTraf, 09 February 2009 - 06:36 PM.

#9 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

Still hoping to hear back from that PM I sent you Orgg.

Anybody else got any of these cards kicking around?

Edited by OmegaTraf, 04 March 2009 - 09:47 PM.

#10 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

The scanner at the school has been broken for a while. No ETA for when it's getting fixed. I intend to get the scan to you as soon as possible.

#11 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

I'm bumping this thread one more time just in case. Theres like 2000+ cards in the Rage set. I have been trading for them for 15 years. I'm down to about 15 cards. I'm interested in all Rage cards anybody here has to offer or doesn't want. I can use them for trade stock in what few Rage circles are left.

#12 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

OK so this thread got me one small stack of tradables and two decent promo cards from theorgg. I'm giving it another bump. I want your Rage cards.

#13 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

It just occured to me to ask if theres anybody that "WANTS" rage cards I have tons enough to trade some away too. I have a double playset from the Wyrm (play as the bad guys) expansion. Theres enough cards for two people to play against each other and build multiple decks. If not I still want yours!

#14 vheaston

vheaston

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

It just occured to me to ask if theres anybody that "WANTS" rage cards I have tons enough to trade some away too. I have a double playset from the Wyrm (play as the bad guys) expansion. Theres enough cards for two people to play against each other and build multiple decks. If not I still want yours!

I have a ton of cards from the Premier, Unlimited, Umbra, and Wyrm sets. I still need a few foils to finish of those collections, as well as a rare couple cards. Do you have any foils that you are looking to trade or sell and are you lloking for any cards specifically?

#15 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

I have a ton of cards from the Premier, Unlimited, Umbra, and Wyrm sets. I still need a few foils to finish of those collections, as well as a rare couple cards. Do you have any foils that you are looking to trade or sell and are you lloking for any cards specifically?

Yeah, vaughn right? Mines Ira and I recognize your name from Sam's. If you are planing on posting some toys here maybe we could work something out in some hybrid trade. You're not who I wanted to reply. You're a fellow fan. I am hoping some other user here has some they forgot about or are sick of packing around. It got me 2 spare promos so far!

#16 vheaston

vheaston

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, vaughn right? Mines Ira and I recognize your name from Sam's. If you are planing on posting some toys here maybe we could work something out in some hybrid trade. You're not who I wanted to reply. You're a fellow fan. I am hoping some other user here has some they forgot about or are sick of packing around. It got me 2 spare promos so far!

Understood. I figured that I might run into someone else from Sam's here. At any rate, let me know if there is anything I can help with.

#17 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

i finally tracked down my old cards. i will have to get a total count of what i've got later after i get back from my fishing trip. it's not much, maybe 250 give or take. i don't think i've got anything special though. i only bought a couple of starter packs and a handful of boosters when they were first released. they all have the hologram, but i'm guessing that's not the foil cards you're talking about. i don't see anything out of the ordinary with any of them. stay tuned, more info middle of next week.

#18 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

i finally tracked down my old cards. i will have to get a total count of what i've got later after i get back from my fishing trip. it's not much, maybe 250 give or take. i don't think i've got anything special though. i only bought a couple of starter packs and a handful of boosters when they were first released. they all have the hologram, but i'm guessing that's not the foil cards you're talking about. i don't see anything out of the ordinary with any of them. stay tuned, more info middle of next week.

Did you ever sort out what you have Dan?
And bump for anybody else that has any Rage CCG

#19 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:43 PM

i'll do that this weekend. wife and kids are out of town so i should have tons of time.

#20 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:58 PM

i'll do that this weekend. wife and kids are out of town so i should have tons of time.

Dude what happened?

#21 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

i had a lot of video gaming to finish up. :) pm me your address, i'll just send them to you.

#22 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:02 PM

i had a lot of video gaming to finish up. :) pm me your address, i'll just send them to you.

Can I send anything in return? --->http://www.littlerub...showtopic=26026

#23 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:05 PM

not necessary. besides, it frees up a card case i use of figure photos. :)

#24 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:01 AM

Hmm, I have some laying around I'll see if I can find them.

#25 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

Yay!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com