209 replies to this topic

#1 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

Rule 63 has never been more epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

First of all, hi. I go by FurnaxIkki on youtube, and have really enjoyed Kinnikuman since I've been introduced to it. I liked Sologamer's episodes, even if they were in Catalan, and I also am thankful for geniusbob for helping me get Muscle Fight work.

Regrettably, the movelist that the website provides seems rather... finicky, and it's taken me awhile to work through Suguru's movelist, both with and without the KKD.

Which is why I'm proposing we pool our knowledge of the game together and figure out the various character moves. I'd post what I know so far, but it's late, and I just want to take care of my laundry and watch Colbert.

Incidentally, fave Choujins:
Terryman, for being relatively 'normal' Choujin without anything fancy, and a very solid win-loss record.
Ramenman, for being an atheltic guy that focuses more on solid techniques than brute force... and the fact when he trains, it pays off.
Hanzo and Bone Cold, for being a flippin' Samurai and assassin. Plus, Bone Cold's a tremendous powerhouse, and his dad was a complete wimp in comparison.
Jade, because he's inherited his teacher's bad luck in fights but is still very competent and can give his opponents hell nonetheless.
And Chaos, 'cause he's the new guy, and his hairstyle reminds me of the hero in Hirohiko Araki's Baoh series.
Posted Image Posted Image
Baoh and Guyver... seperated at birth?
Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#2 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:40 AM

From what I can tell about this place, if we double-post, we're supposed to say it's bad... so it's bad.

W, M, and S stand for weak, medium, and strong, respectively. If I use A, then any attack will work.

v = down
^ = up
->/<- = directions

Anyways, the start of the list

Posted Image
Kinnikuman:

Fart: v, -> A.
Exactly what it sounds like. An attack with longer range than most normal attacks in the game, but otherwise nothing special. Stronger attack commands take more time to release, but do more damage.

Flying Kick: v, <- A.
Kinnikuman rockets forward across the screen, trying to hit the opponent with his knee. Rather fast, and the Strong attack knocks the opponent down... one of the moves I spam a lot. Can also be done in the air

Anti-air shoulder rush: ->, v, -> A.
Suguru's Shoryuken-esque move. Range isn't good, and I don't use it much.

Muscle Combo: ->, v, <- S.
Kinnikuman delivers a hook to the opponent. If it connect, he'll follow through with a few more hits before finishing with an uppercut. Each one counts as a hit, and you'll get more super energy for it

"Down moves": v, v, A.
Varies depending on button. Weak gives you a kick, medium has Suguru grab his opponent's legs, and Strong gives you one of several moves, depending on which way you hold the joystick while doing it. All the moves do the same damage, IIRC, so the follow-up move is purely cosmetic

Mexican Rolling Cluth Hold: <-, v, -> S.
What Kinnikuman used to beat Robin. Kinnikuman'll jump into the air, and if he lands roughly on top of the opponent, he'll put him in this hold.

Muscle Curtain: <- + W + M
Kinnikuman raises his defenses. Constantly drains your super gauge until you break the stance by hitting forward, or your opponent hits you. If they *do* attack you while in the stance, they'll lose some super gauge power and you'll get some back.

Rebound: Forward when knocked into a wall, along with an attack button.
Kinnikuman rebounds off the wall and hits the opponent with his elbow. Very nice in some cases

KKD: Tap ^ while being knocked down and having low health. Costs 2 super-bars
For the time KKD is engaged, you'll have unlimited health and super energy, and it is hard to knock you down. After a while, however, burnout begins and you'll constantly lose health. If you're *very* good, you can chain two KKD together, but it's hard.

Super attacks:
Gyuudon Song: v, -> X2, W.
Kinnikuman fishes out a bowl of his favorite food and then puts it on his opponent's head and delivers the Gyuudon song, complete with getting hit on the head in the end. Does a very small amount of damage to the player and a little less to the opponent. Mostly done so that it gets the Kinnikuman Sensation song playing in the background.

Megaton Punch: v, <- X2, W.
Kinnikuman needs to be below roughly 1/5th his full health to do this. Suguru pulls back for a punch and delivers it... hard. Not a fantastic move, but pulling back for it can fool more than a few players into thinking they have the opportunity to attack. Thankfully, the start-up time is actually very short. Blockable.

Jump Kinniku Buster: v, -> X2, M.
Kinnikuman does that shoulder charge thing, knocks the opponent into the air, and then delivers the Buster. Plain and simple... although more than a few enemies can counter it.

Grab Kinniku Buster: <-, v X2, M.
Instead of knocking the opponent into the air, Suguru grabs them and then jumps in the air and delivers the move.

Neo Kinniku Buster: Engage KKD, perform a normal Buster, and hold ^ while in the air, or hit ^ while Buffaloman does his Kinniku Buster reversal.
Honestly, not that great a move, except for going up against Buffaloman with. I'm currently trying to figure out how to pull a Double Buster.

Side Kinniku Buster: Perform a Kinniku Buster, but hold -> or <- on the joystick, whichever one is "forward" for you.
Costs two supers. Again, not that much stronger than the normal Buster... in fact might actually be slightly weaker. Only advantage to it is it seems the various counters out there, like Dirty Baron's, Buffaloman's, and Neptuneman's, don't work on this.

Aerial Kinniku Buster: When both you and your opponent are both in the air, ->, v, <-, W+M
The aerial version of the Kinniku Buster. Doesn't do much damage on its own, but it's a GREAT way to tack on extra damage to a Neo Kinniku Buster, since you and your opponent will be right next to each other.

Elbow drop: v, <- X2, S.
Kinnikuman runs backwards and up the side of the screen before dropping down on about the middle of the screen. Good damage for a one-bar super, and you can adjust whether you want to fall on the left or right side of the screen by pressing that key. To increase the damage for one extra bar, hold down as well, and you'll do that "Key" thing like Suguru did against Hell's Missionaries.

Jump Kinniku Driver: v, -> X2, S
Same as the Jump Kinniku Buster, but Suguru does the driver instead

Sweat Sparkle thing: ->, <-, ->, W.
Like what Suguru did against Black Hole, but it seems relatively useless. You also need low health for it. On further inspection, I THINK it migh strip Black Hole of his Supers.

Kinniku Bomber Attack: ->, <-, ->, M.
Kinnikuman does his own rendition of the Ashura Torpedo, and I actually like this move. Simple, straightforward, moves pretty quick, and is not something those grab-counter bastitchs can reverse

Grab Kinniku Driver: ->, <-, ->, S.
Suguru dives forward and tries to grab his opponent. If he does, he'll jump up into the air with him and deliver a Driver.

Aerial Kinniku Driver: ->, v, <-, M+S.
Same as the Aerial Kinniku Buster, but a Driver.

Choujin Hanging: Engage KKD, be in the air, ->, v, <-, W.
Sigh. I thought the move that almost made Neptuneman curl up and cry himself to sleep, along with all but kill VTR would hit harder in this game. In short, both you and your opponent must be in the air next to each other. Do this, and you'll do the Hanging... but it's not worth the one Super you'd hope for. Only consolation is that while KKD is engaged, you have unlimited supers.

Kinniku Buster Variation Part 5: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
Suguru call down Terryman, and then charge into the opponent. If it connects and is unblocked, they'll do their joint Buster on the opponent. In my opinion, a very good move. Does as much damage as a 2-bar super ought to, cannot be countered by the likes of Neptuneman, and comes out quick

Fu Rin Ka Zan: v, ->, v, <-, S.
Suguru runs forward and grabs his opponent before running through the first three steps of the sequence. At low health, the aerial hold is replaced with a Kinniku Buster. There is a way to chain this through to the entire New York Special, but I currently have only done it once by accident and don't remember how. 2-bar super, pretty reliable on turning the tide of battle when you pull it off.

New York Special: At low health, v, ->, v, <-, S. While performing the move, hold down v.
Damn, when I finally pulled this off consistently, I was pleased with the results of it. Anyways, Suguru goes through the usual hoopla of the Fu Rin Ka Zan, and provided you're holding down v, he won't do the Buster. Instead, he'll put the opponent in the aerial hold again. Now, you'll get a little bit of health back as you do this, but provided your health is still low enough, Suguru will then carry through to deliver the Kinniku Driver, and then the Kinniku Buster. Costs three Supers total.

Muscle Docking: Engage KKD and then begin burnout. ->, v, <-, ->, S.
The mother of all one-hit kills in the game, which can literally win you a fight against an opponent you've been unable to land a single hit on. There are few, if any character at all, in the game that can counter or survive the Muscle Docking. It works the same as the Part 5 Buster too, which is nice in how Part 5 is carried through quickly. Geniusbob told me you can can change who you do the Docking with, either Terryman or Kinnikuman Great, but I've yet to be able to have Great show up while doing it.

Magnet Power Recharge: v, v, v, M+S.
This can only do when yo uhave low health. Suguru'll charge up with Magnet Power and then regain about 30% of his health and his theme song (Legendary Comeback Fighter Kinnikuman) starts playing. Costs two Supers, but it's a great way go find a second wind if the KKD isn't your style

And now...

Posted Image
Suguru w/o the KKD. He's probably my favorite character to use, which is ironic since he's weaker due to replacing the KKD mode and all it's awesome moves with the far-les-reliable 70 Million Power Muscle Spark. Anyways...

Taunt: v,v, W.
Arguably where Suguru really shines in this mode. The finger-point itself does very little damage, but it builds up super energy for you, and if your enemy is a little uncompetent and doesn't attack you before you finish, they'll lose about half a bar of super energy. Takes about 3 seconds to get through.

"Down Attacks": V,V, M/S
Varies. If you use the Medium Attack, Suguru will just use a basic leg-breaking move. Very fast. Using Strong, however, has Suguru hop in the air, land on his opponent, and then put him in a rather painful looking hold. Only problem is it takes a little while longer to connect with. At low health, however, you'll chain the hold to another one, doing damage slightly less than a Buster or Driver.

Roll: ->, ->, W.
Suguru dashes at the opponent and then rolls past them. Not too shabby when you're cornered.

Leglock: v, ->, A.
One of Sugur's staples in this mode. Suguru leaps forward a short distance, and if you connect with your opponent, Suguru locks his opponent head between them and slams them to the ground.

Drop Kick: v, <-, A.
Another solid move to spam a lot. Suguru shoots across the screen and hits the opponents with both of his legs. A nice sequence is to chain a crouching strong to this, then do a strong Down Attack.

Aerial Throws: ->, v, <-, A.
Throws made in the air for enemies in the air. You have to be close, and I honestly never really used them. The Strong one, however, drops you right in front of your enemy again, giving you the opportunity for another hard-hitting hold.

Surface to Air grab: ->, v, ->, W.
Another relatively usesless grab. Your opponent needs to be in the air and in front of you for this to connect. Not that great, but it works well against acrobatic enemies that spend lots of time in the air, like Ramenman and Satan Cross.

Counter grab: <-, v, ->, M.
The cousin to the Muscle Curtain. Suguru raises his guard for about a second, and if an opponent hits him during that, he'll instantly counter. Pretty sure it works even on super moves like Mammothman's drill attack.

Stationary throw: ->, v, <-, S.
Another throw, this one actually very decent. It comes out quick, and gives you enough time for a good Down Attack.

Supers:
Global Spin: In the air, v, ->, S.
Suguru needs to be in the air, and will shoot down a little. Provided he hits his opponent, he'll land on the guy's head and do numerous rotations around him, for a 52-hit attack. Very effective.

Counter Kick: v, -> X2, W.
Suguru's countermeasure he did against Zebra's punching attack to redirect it. Works to stun the opponent, at which case you can roll behind them and do another, more complicated, attack.

Kinniku Buster: v, -> X2, M.
The ol' Buster is back for one last tour of duty. Unfortunately, lacking the KKD means Suguru has a little bit of trouble with it and you'll fall to the ground slowly, giving enemies with counter moves more than enough time to counter. To get around this, hold down v, at which case you'll add on extra speed for the cost of half of a super-bar.

Kinniku Driver: v, -> X2, S.
Same as the Buster in most regards. Like that, the Driver is sluggish but you can increase the speed and power to avoid Mixer Taite's damn VTR counter by holding down v at the cost of half an extra half bar.

Face Flash: v, <- X2, M.
For a long time, I hadn't a clue what this did. Now I do, and I'm impressed. If the standard taunt isn't your thing for draining enemy super power, do this instead. First, knock down the opponent and get close like you would for a Down Attack, and then input the command. Suguru will crouch and deliver the Flash, taking off about a whole super bar while at the same time raising the opponent's health by about 25%. This might sound bad, and in some cases, it is. HOWEVER, keep in mind certain attacks such as Robin's Ice Chariot thing can only be done at low health, and the Flash raises their health just enough that they are then unable to deliver those hard-hitting attacks. At which point you end the battle with a move that an extra 25% health means nothing to, such as...

Anglo/Nippon Cross Bomber: v, <- X2, S.
The first of Suguru's true workhouse supers. The Cross Bomber obviously lacks Budo and Neptune's Magnet Power to bind them down, but inputing the attack command will summon up Robin onto the screen about five body-widths away from Suguru. Provided the enemy is near that location, they'll be pinned down and Suguru will deliver the bomber. Very effective, in my opinion, especially if your opponent is trying to get some space.

Muscle Spark: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
And the move that is probably the strongest solo move in Suguru's arsenal storyline wise, and also seems to be that way in the game as well. Suguru will bend backwards and knock the opponent into the air with his belly, then bounce them once more as they begin to fall. If you don't do anything, it'll be the incomplete one Suguru used on Zebra; painful but not worth the 2 Super cost.
*To perform the complete version, wait through until Suguru bounces the opponent into the air the second time. The *instant* he jumps up into the air after them, perform <-, ^, ->, S. The animation will differ from the Incomplete version, and it will *hurt*.

Throw Muscle Spark: 360 Degree circle, S.
For a while, I hoped this game would have these. Oh well, life sucks. And it's not too terrible. Essentially, this is version of the attack that is easier to connect with, but harder to perform. A way around this is to input the circle while doing Suguru's Strong Dash attack. It's lengthy enough thtat if you start inputting the command as he strikes the opponent, by the time you press S, the attack is finished. Suguru will stand there, and if the opponent is close enough or attacks, Suguru grabs them and begins the Spark sequence.
*To perform the complete version of this, wait through just like the normal time. However, this time the command is ->, ^, <-, S. Make sure you don't mix up the two.

70 Million Power Muscle Spark: Similarly to the KKD mode, hold ^ when you are defeated by a move such as the Muscle Revenger or any other technique you will "get up" from before falling back down again. You also need all 3 super bars full for this.
Hard, hard, hard hard. But worth it. Like the dreaded Muscle Docking, this will win a fight you had previously been unable to land a single hit in. In short, if you are beat and carry through the first part of this, Ataru, Neptuneman, Robin, and Geronimo will unseal Suguru's KKD, and which case he'll start up the Muscle Spark again while that cheery music start playing and your health is restored to max. Your enemy will be blown to one side of you, and it's important to remember which side. Most importantly, DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN, THE ODDS OF YOUR VICTORY ARE STILL ABYSMAL WITHOUT LOTS OF PRACTICE! You have on chance at this now, in which the enemy will fall down to the ground. As SOON as they begin descending, input v, ->, S, provided your enemy was to your right when the Spark began. Provided you did it at the right time, your enemy will slam into Suguru's belly and be bounced up again. The rest of the sequence plays out automatically, ending with your enemy's defeat, presumably. Keep in mind if you mess up on the beginning of the Spark, you lose automatically.

Next up will probably be Terryman. Anyone familiar with Robin Mask would be appriciated, because figuring out all his crazy moves is going to take forever.

Edited by Dai Makai, 15 June 2008 - 10:02 AM.

Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#3 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:50 PM

Actaully, I know about 75% Of the moves in the game off the top of my head. I even know how to activate character themes.

And yer welcome! It took me FOREVER to get the game to work, and I decided to help people if I have the time. As i'm cool like that.

Robin's one of my best characters. Though you need to learn to change form normal, brutal, and Rainbow Knight to use him properly.

Edited by geniusbob, 23 April 2008 - 02:52 PM.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#4 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

Indeed, thanks for the help on that. I've recently begun practicing Terry's hypothetically omnipotent Texas Clover Hold, and have gotten to the point of doing about 70-80% damage with it. For a 1 bar super... that's just not *fair*. Robin also just plain rocks, and once I figured out I was reading the wrong guide to his attacks, everything fell into place. The whole Anoaro Pillar -> True Robin Special sequence is almost as broken as the Clover Hold, and I don't think Neptuneman can counter it either.

Posted Image

Ah... Terryman. Such an underdog in terms of abilities, but armed with an attack that can arguably win a match single-handedly, if you practice. Unfortunately, random chance effects limit his effectiveness.

Air-to-ground throw: ->, ->, S.
Terry dashes forward, and when you attack, Terry jumps in the air. Provided he lands roughly on top of his enemy, he'll knock them down. For extra damage, hold down v while doing it too. Okay, but the big problem is the possibility of Terry's shoestring breaking, at which case he'll stop doing anything, kneel, and retie them. It's a completely random effect and isn't too terribly common, but it IS possible to get two string breaks in a row.

Down attacks: v, v, A.
As usual, varies depending on the strength. Weak has Terry do Spinning Toe Hold twist, Medium has Terry do three. Keep in mind, however, there is a chance that Terry's shoestring will break during this as well. The third has Terry kneel down and do a hold on his enemy's back. Very reliable and won't trigger a string break, but it's replacement is triggered when you have at least one Super.

Slide: v and ->, M.
A nice move. It slips under various top-tier moves like Neptuneman's damn Magnet Power attack, and knocks the opponent to the ground. Can be done while getting up.

Flip Kick: v and ->, S.
Not as good as the slide. Terry will flip back and slam his feet into his enemy's face. Okay damage, but if you miss, Terry'll hit the ground and you're wide open.

Step Back: <-, <-, W.
Terry'll simply jump back a few paces, invincible all the while. Good if you need room to maneuver.

Texas Uppercut: <-, <-, M.
Similar to the Step Back, but Terry'll shoot back forward a few paces and deliver an uppercut that'll knock the opponent into the air. For extra damage, wait UNTIL the opponent begins falling, then quickly enter v, ^, S, and you'll jump in the air after your opponent for more damage. Good, but the short distance Terry springs forward doesn't balance out with how far he goes backwards, so use it mainly when you're cornered.

Texas Straight: <-, <-, S.
Like the Uppercut, you'll bounce back and then come back with a punch. This time, it'll be a punch to knock the enemy away, while going forward a bit more than the Uppercut. Not terrible, but don't put too much stock in it.

Flying Drop: In the air, v, S.
Terry will move forward a bit while falling, trying to knock the opponent down with his knees. Hits for more damage you'd expect, but if you miss, Terry'll roll on the ground in pain for a few seconds.

Dirty Fight: Hold v when the match starts
Terry'll rush his opponent and do his little ditty from his vs. Robin fight. It cost you some health, but takes away slightly more from your opponent. It's okay, but certain entrances, like Motorman's or Warsman's, can stop it. You'll still lose about 20% of your health, and your opponent will be fine.

Dirty Fight with Geronimo: Hold -> when the match starts
Similarly, Terry'll rush out this time and beat up the opponent a little. The difference is the damage is about half of the normal Dirty Fight, and it costs one Super, but it doesn't drain your health. If you're up against an enemy who *might* do an entrance enabling them to avoid the Dirty Fight, use this one, so you won't lose as much health.

Condor Kick: ->, v, -> W.
Terry'll scoot forward a bit, hitting the opponent if on the ground/air provided they were near them.

Condor Reversal: ->, v, -> M.
A fun move. This is Terry's counter, and it's rather effective in battle. Use it like other counters.

Condor Clutch: ->, v, -> S.
Similar to the Kick, Terry'll fly up a bit, and if he hits his opponent, he'll do a grab sequence. Pretty good, IMO, and can be done in the air.

Texas Haymaker: v, -> A.
Terry'll lean back and punch at his opponent. Weak has him throw a fake, while Medium goes forward a bit and does *some* damage, but it takes too long to recover from and your enemy will beat you down before then. Strong is the only one to really work with, since it'll knock down your opponent.

Texas Bronco: ->, <-, -> A.
Terry'll lean forward very quickly, and if he catches his opponent, he'll deliver a rapid-fire flurry of punches. Very effective if you follow up a jump-attack with this.

Calf Branding: ->, <-, v, -> S.
Terry'll run forward, and provided he reaches his opponent, he'll jump in the air with him and deliver the branding. It's a good move, but I find it hard to pull off for some reason.

Super moves:
Cloverleg Lock: v,v, S.
Provided you have at least one Super, this'll replace Terry's normal Strong Down Attack, and with enough practice, it becomes the most broken attack in the game. Terry will put pressure on his enemy's legs five times, the fifth time normally being the last and taking the longest. HOWEVER, if you press v and S at the same time just as Terry clenches his teeth shut, he'll carry on the move for another pressure. Do this with good timing, and you can take off 50%, 60%, possibly the entirety of the opponent's health.

Texas Fight: v, -> X2 M.
Terry'll charge his opponent, and provided it's unblocked, will whale on them with a torrent of punches. There are for different ways to end the sequence, no one any better than the others, by pressing <-, ->, v, or ^ while doing the move.

True Calf Branding: v, -> X2 S.
Terry'll grab at his opponent, and if it connects, he'll deliver the true branding. A very nice move, and like most the rest of what he has, uncounterable.

Suguru's Coaching: v, <- X2 M.
A complicated move to pull off, but capable of turning the tide of battle effectively. When you enter this command, Suguru will flash across the screen and shout something to Terry in Japanese. What he's really telling him to do is deliver a Strong attack. You'll see a little freeze-frame image, which is shown to you each time you deliver the right attack in the sequence. The second attack is a Dashing Medium, so input ->, ->, M. Terry'll lunge forward and hit the opponent with his shoulder. The third involves your enemy charging at you. Input <-, <- W as they reach you to throw them over you. Finally, input v, -> S to deliver another flurry of punches which will boost your strength up enough to *hopefully* perform a Cloverleg Lock and finish the opponent off. Timing is rather sufficient to do each move, and with practice, this'll become another of Terry's mainstays. Because of its power, you'll need two Supers for it.

Buffaloman's Support: v, <-, X2 S.
A risky move in every sense of the word. First of all, you can do the move as much as you want over the course of the match, but you'll only get to see Terry's arms darken, him slouch forward a bit, and *MAYBE* punch the opponent. However, at low health, Buffaloman comes to Terry's rescue, lending him his arms. The result is that Terry wil knock his opponent into the air with a powerful ground pound with the arms. Follow up with v, ^ S as the enemy begins to fall, and then hold down v for the full effect. Very powerful for a one bar super.
*Note that the Support can be done as a counter to ANYONE'S Kinniku Buster-esque attack, meaning Suguru, Ashuraman, and Dirty Baron, even at full health. A good alternative if you know your opponent is forgetful like that.

Train Catch: W+M+S,
This is a weird sorta sacrifice move. Essentially, it costs you one Super and costs you the match, but at the same time, it puts you in as good a position as possible in the next level. When you have less than two full Supers, when you do this, Terry'll see his archenemy from the 21st Choujin Olympics, the Train, and catch it. His health will drop to nothing and his Super gauge will max out. HOWEVER, if you have Two or Three Supers when you do this, Terry won't catch it and won't gain any supers, but will still lose. Be careful, because it's a crappy way to go if you accidentally hit it.

"I WILL NOT LOSE!": Hold ^ while knocked to the ground and at low health.
The most painful brainbuster in existence. Takes off more tha 40% of the enemy's health, and has no cost nor requirements save for Terry must by knocked to the ground, have low health, and the opponent must be right next to him.

Edited by Dai Makai, 13 June 2008 - 12:05 PM.

#5 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

Found the game, but have no clue how to add new characters. Or really play for that matter

Edited by Kendaman, 08 May 2008 - 04:29 PM.

KEN-DA-MAN!! KEN-DA-MAN!! KEN-DA-MAN!!

#6 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:42 PM

@Kendaman It's a length process to get it going. Download EVERY file and put them all in one folder. If you're missing even one, it won't work.

Well, the last few weeks have been busy, but I recently started playing Muscle Fight again, and am working out the kinks of Robin. If ANYONE knows how to complete the A Tag Formation, please tell me. In case you're wondering, it's the sequence where Robin Tower Bridge's Warsman and flings him at the opponent. Supposedly, you can follow this up with an aerial Tower Bridge, and you'll then land on Warsman doing a PALO. Still haven't figured that part out.

Anyways, I decided for a change of pace, with one of my new favorites, Broken Brocken Jr. Because he's a goddamn *machine* when you use him right.

Posted Image

California Crash: v, v, S.
Brocken's only Down Attack, in which he'll leap up in the air a bit and come crashing down with his knee. Not fantastic because it takes forever to connect, but thankfully it can connect against standing opponents.

Straight Cut: v, ->, A.
Brocken will slash forward with his hand. A very nice attack, but the Strong version is without a shadow of a doubt the best, in which Jr. will deliver a second slash after a brief delay... just enough for you to play head games with people.

Roundhouse Kick: ->, S.
The first move in Brocken's kick series. He'll deliver a roundhouse, nothing special.

Jump Roundhouse Kick: ->, ->, S.
Similar, but Brocken will jump up in the air and knock the opponent down. Better, IMO.

Full Spiral Kick: <-, v, -> S.
The best, in my opinion. Less force than the others, but comes out quicker than the Jump Roundhouse and knocks the opponent down like the normal Roundhosue. Plus, has decent range

Guile'll Sue Ya!: v, <- A.
Yep. Brocken stole Guile's Flash Kick, except now it doesn't suck because you can do it quicker. A good anti-air.

Ryu'll Sue Ya Too!: ->, v, -> S.
Another anti-air, in this case similar to the Shoryuken. HOWEVER, Brocken adds a slash at the apex of his jump, which'll help you scare off would-be attackers.

And The Ninja's Gonna Make It Class-Action!: <-, v, S.
Brocken's counter. Could be better in my opinion, in that it costs half a super. Jr.'ll raise his guard, and if his opponent attacks or is too close, he'll do the whole "switch positions" thing. It won't do much damage, but you can tack on a little more by holding whichever direction Brocken'll throw his opponent in.

Apple Crush: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
Jr.'ll grab his opponent's head and deliver pressure on it. Decent, but it could hit harder.

Supers:
Black Mist of Hamburg: v, ->, v, ->, W.
The start of Brocken's awesomeness. He'll spring in the air, making this move damn near uncounterable against standing opponents and slam his feet into their head. Great.

Red Rain of Berlin: v, ->, v, ->, M.
More awesomeness. The Rain comes out ABSURDLY fast, and even though it can be blocked, there's no actual motion if the attack connects save for Brocken slashing his opponent to pieces. In other words, as soon as you input the command, Brocken does it. And it hits WAY harder than a move that easy to connect with should

Bremen Sunset: v, ->, v, ->, S.
Another move that comes out WAY too fast for it to be fair. Brocken'll knock his opponent up into the air and then deliver the Sunset. To add on a lot of damage for one measely Super at low health, hold v, and you'll smash your opponent into one of those fish statues he used on Prisman.

Berlin Cyclone: v, ->, v, ->+v, S. (Hold down v and -> at the same time while pressing S)
Brocken'll jump up in the air and then shoot down, performing a spiral kick. Another great thing about it is if you can get at the right distance or right after you've knocked your opponent down, it becomes damn near unblockable. WHOO!

Honor Thy Father: v, ->, v, <-, S.
Oh boy... this thing is practically a gamebreaker, since the latter two parts of it can only be stopped by Ramenman and are otherwise unblockable. Brocken starts out slashing the ever-loving **** out of his opponent. To continue on to the second part, hold <-, if your opponent is to the player's right, in which Brocken will slam his opponent to the ground. For the third and final act of this sequence, hold ->, in which Brocken will then deliver a Camel Clutch at the cost of one more Super. Takes off a damn 60% of the opponent's health.

Mongolman Asisstence!: When you don't have even 1 Super, have low health, and have been knocked to the ground, hold v.
A cruel, cruel comeback. Mongolman's shadowy version with a hoody will appear and kick the opponent while you get up and get a Super to boot. Do a Berlin Cyclone of a Red Rain, and you've started a comeback. If not, hey, you still got a Super for next round.

Currently trying to figure out the Skull Removal/Regain like he did in the Muscle Fight movies.

#7 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

I forgot how to, but I completed Tag Formation A once.

It eventaully goes to a move used t he Game Cube game(Tower of Babel). It IS a one hit kill, however the buttton timing is exact.

Worst move in the game has to be the final combo of the riple beefcake. I can get the first two, but the last one has like 7 commands to do in a short time.

Always open to talk.

#8 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:50 AM

Well, for the good of the Kinnikuman fan base, I guess our next subject should be Robin... so we can do the damn A Tag Formation and figure out how to follow it up with the Tower of Babel. Incidnetally, I've updated Terryman by including the Train Catch moves and Kinnikuman by including the Aerial Kinniku Buster/Driver, New York Special, Burning Sacrifice, and Magnet Power Charge-up.

Posted Image

Now, Robin has two modes, which I'll call Noble Persona and Murderous Persona. I'll cover the various techniques both of them share before getting into the specifics of each. I'm also covering the Revised Robin, the second version of him.

Shedding Nobility: v at the start of a match
Robin normally starts each fight in the Noble Persona. However, if you want to go brutal, then hold down v at the start of a match, in which case Robin will go murderous. In addition, he'll start with an extra half-bar of super energy.

Regaining Nobility: v,v, W.
Robin will stand there for a moment and then come back to his senses. His theme song will start up too.

Robin Tactics: <-, v, A.
Robin's lightning-fast manuevers are covered in this. Pretty much, Robin will raise his guard, and if the opponent attacks, he'll respond in one of three ways. If you use weak, he'll jump away when his opponent attacks. Not that helpful. If you use medium, he'll dash past the opponent very quickly... and if you're close enough he'll do it before the opponent even has a chance to attack. If you use strength, he'll jump in the air and to an *unblockable* jump kick. You can also do Robin Tactics while blocking or being hit by an attack, although it costs you a third of a Super.

Robin Kick: v, ->, A.
Robin'll shoot forward and kick the opponent. The strength of the attack button determines the distance, but all three will knock the opponent down.

Robin Rocket: v, <-, A.
Robin'll flip backward and in mid-air shoot towards the opponent. Can be done in the air. If you do it at the edge of the arena, you'll add a little extra damage to it.

Robin Aerial Kick: v, ->, A. Do it in the air.
Robin'll shoot down at the opponent, kicking with both legs. Comes out very quickly.

Supers:
Octopus Dream: v, v+M+S.
A down attack, in which Robin'll jump down on the opponent and pin them, gaining a little bit of health from the opponent and also draining them of some Super energy. Fun, but you might mess it up.

Ground Buriel: v, ->, v, W+M or M+S or S+W,
A cool move. Robin'll jump into the air, and if he connects with a grounded opponent and they didn't block, he'll slam them into the ground and hammer their skull. The order I've placed each of the three attack command parts represents the distance Robin'll go. Left goes the shortest, Right goes the longest.

Tower Bridge: v, ->, v, -> W.
Robin's first version of his staple. Robin'll reach for his opponent in an *unblockable* grab, and if he grabs them, will do the Tower Bridge. Sweet.

Converse Tower Bridge: v, <-, v, <-, M.
Another of Robin's counters. He'll raise his defenses, and if the opponent attack him, he'll jump in the air, throw of fhis armor, and deliver the inverted Bridge. It's okay, but in the time it takes you to do that, you could do the normal Bridge.

Fake Robin Special: v, <-, v, <-, S.
The incorrect Special, where Robin'll throw his opponent up in the air and deliver this incorrect attack that Neptuneman can counter. Not worth it, even though it's unblockable, because the Tower Bridge is unblockable too, and it can't be countered as far as I know.

Noble Persona Moves:
Taunt: v, v, W.
Robin will spout off a little insult to his opponent and get some super energy. Ends very, very quickly, and gives you some extra energy to work with.

Body Press: v+S. Done in the air.
Robin will fall, spreading his body to hit his opponent with it. Nice, but nothing fantastic.

Forsake Nobility: v when less than 30% health and knocked on the ground.
Robin'll regain some strength, scary music will start playing, and he'll assume the Murderous persona. Have fun.

Aerial Rotation Throw: <-, v, -> W.
Sigh. Another ground-to-air throw that's completely useless except against acrobatic foes. Tack on a little extra damage by hold <-.

Circle Throw: <-, v, -> M.
A better throw, one that's ground-to-ground. Again, you can add extra damage, this time by holding ^.

Noble Supers:
Boston Crab: v, v, W+M.
One of Robin's Down Attacks, but it's no Texas Cloverhold Clutch.

Anoaro Fire: v, <-, v, <-, W.
Robin's only medium-range super, in which he'll breath out a plume of fire. It's pretty cool, but tragically blockable.

Unicorn Head Uppercut: v, ->, v, -> M.
Oh... My... GOD!!!!!!!! I love this move. There's a slight delay before this attack is performed when you input the command, but use that to your advantage. When you knock down an opponent, do this. With any luck, when they get up they'll be too stupid to block this and get knocked into the air. You then will perform Fire Pillar for extra damage, but you can opt not to by holding down v. Why? I haven't a clue.
*True Robin Special: And this makes the move all the more painful. When Robin does the pillar, he'll then jump up in the air. As soon as the pillar vanishes, input v, -> S to do the true Special, which is uncounterable, and watch the extra damage add up. Costs an extra super to do, though.
** At very low health, the Special becomes the Rope Work Tower Bridge, which does lots more damage... provided you have Two Supers to give. If it doesn't finish off the opponent, however, you lose.

High Tower Bridge: v, ->, v, -> S.
Robin'll hammer the opponent with blows before knocking them up in the air and delivering an aerial Tower Bridge. After that, it works just like the Uppercut, where you can tack on the True Robin Special or Rope Work Tower Bridge if you have spare Supers.

A Tag Formation: ->, <-, v, -> S.
And the enigma that is Robin Mask's sole remaining challenge for me. For two Supers, Robin'll summon Warsman and throw him at his opponent... and do some damage. There's some way to follow this up with the Tower of Babel. Costs two supers.
*Fake Robin Special: Took me a while to figure out, but now I know it, and DAMN does it rock. For one extra Super, press W+M+S at the *EXACT* point in time in which Robin throws Warsman. He'll charge forward, grab the opponent, and do the Special. Total damage is that of half the health of the training dummy. Also, you need to summon Warsman so he lands on the opponent, and not to the side.
**Tower of Babel: Of course, why do that when your attack can take off 75% of the enemy's total health all in one go instead? The Tower is easy, actually. Just hold ^ as soon as you start to run. No health requirements, no extra supers.

Ice Rock Gyro: v, ->, v, -> S at low health.
For all intensive purposes, consider this the amalgamation between the unblockable nature of the Tower Bridge and the ability to tack on a Rope Work Tower Bridge. Painful, unblockable, uncounterable. Just make sure you've softened up the opponent enough before trying a RW Tower Bridge.

Fake Muscle Revenger Counter: ^ at the start of the move. Just before Mariposa connects with the last blow, press ^ again.
This one took me a while to figure out, but I like it. Essentially, when Mariposa does the non-flaming Revenger, hold down ^ just as he hits for the first time. You'll take a little damage, but all of Mariposa's other headbutts won't do any damage to you as Meat talks with Suguru. Doing this costs a Super. As Mariposa comes down for the final hit in the sequence, hit ^ again *just* as he hits to get him in a Tower Bridge and escape. If you didn't do this, the last attack will still hit, and you'll have wasted a Super.

Fake Burning Muscle Revenger Counter: ^ at the start of the move. As Mariposa begins the final descent, press ^ and then <-.
Similar, but a little more complicated. As he does the Revenger, hold ^ again and Robin's father's spirit will offer him some encouragement. Again, Mariposa's headbutts will do no damage all the while. Again, doing this costs a Super. As Mariposa begins his last drop, press ^ again to summon the Anoaro Staff from him, putting out any flames he summoned. However, you must then press <- so the staff reaches you, or else it will land out of your grasp and Mariposa will still hit you. Provided you did all this, Mariposa'll be on the receiving end of a Unicorn Head Uppercut, a True Robin Special, and the wrath of the Kinniku Attack Carving. Fun.

Murderous Persona:
Flying Headbutt: v, v, S.
Robin'll jump in the air and come crashing down, horn first. A great move, since it works on standing opponents too.

Aerial Throw: <-, v, -> W.
Same as before, but no way to add on extra damage. Is a little stronger, however.

Like Robin needs more Incentive to Hurt!: <-, v, -> M.
Again, the same as his Noble Move, but he automatically does the horn impalement this time.

Backbreaker: <-, v, -> S.
The strongest of the three throws, and it really shows.

Choujin Rage Rocket: v, <-, v, <-, W.
Robin'll jump backwards and then shoot forward with a rocket strapped to him. Not as much damage as other Supers, but unblockable.

Tower Bridge Impalement: v, ->, v, -> M.
A stronger Tower Bridge, this one costs an extra Super, but is worth it due to its sheer brutal nature and the fact you get a blood splatter on the screen.

Robin's Death Course: v, ->,v, -> S.
Robin, in a fit of rage, will grab the opponent with this unblockable attack, and beat the crud out of them before throwing them on the ground at the end. Costs two Supers.
* For a crapload of extra damage, notice that when Robin throws the opponent on the ground, he's flashing red for a moment. If you were facing the right, your opponent will now be on your left, and input v, <- S. For another Super, Robin will promplty deliver another Tower Bridge Impalement, wiping out half the opponent's health all in one go!

Duke Rage: ->, <-, v, -> S.
For three supers, this is okay in some regards, and can wipe out half of the opponent's health in one unblockable shot. The screen will freeze, although the opponent can block this, and Robin will then lunge at them with Warsman's claw and whale on them. Even if you DO connect with the stunning freeze, if you're too far away, they might break out of the stun by the time you actually get to them. It also completely saps your Super Gage, and you can't build up any more energy before you switch back to Noble Persona. Stick with the Death Course. It's amoral, but it's unblockable and does more damage anyways.

Edited by Dai Makai, 15 June 2008 - 09:57 AM.

#9 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:43 AM

Good news! I found a site with some move lists, and it tells you how to do Tag Formation A! I think you do
V->V-> after you throw Warsman, but you might need to be at a certain amount of health? I'm not sure. I'll post this and get back with some translations later.

The Site: http://www1.plala.or...iku/muscle.html
Robin's page: http://www1.plala.or...niku/rovin.html
KEN-DA-MAN!! KEN-DA-MAN!! KEN-DA-MAN!!

#10 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:54 AM

^_^ Actually, I figured out how to do the Tower of Babel just today, and I also figured out how to do Terry's Desperation Brainbuster. They will be added, as soon as I finish up with this triple-update.

First up, one of the oddities of the game...

Posted Image

Geronimo's a finicky character, because EVERY SINGLE ONE of his specials and supers costs health. And THIS CAN KILL YOU!!!! There is a counter-measure to restore health, the Heart Massage, but it is just as finicky as well and requires fulfilling two big requirements. Needless to say, some of his techniques are rather broken, especially the Wood Chop, and to use Geronimo correctly, you need to use up his Supers as soon as you get them. Besides, considering how crappy he is in terms of combos, you'll outright NEED to.

Anyways...

Triangle Jump: Jump into a wall.
Nothing serious, and one of Geronimo's only technique that won't kill him if done at the inappropriate time. Essentially, if you jump and collide with a wall, Geronimo will bounce off it at an angle. Only benefit about this is the fact he can get over even the tallest enemies this way.

Wold Roll: ->, ->, S.
Geronimo's other "special" that won't hurt him. It's okay, but not wonderful.

Tomahawk Chop: v, ->, A.
Geronimo will lurch forward and deliver a hand chop. Costs a little bit of health.

Apache Kick: ->, v, ->, A.
Geronimo's anti-air. Doesn't go high and doesn't do that much damage. Again, hurts you.

Apache War Cry: Rapidly tap A.
Geronimo will lean down and give off a scream. The best of his normal attacks, although it (predictably) hurts you.

Heart Message: <-, v, <-, S.
Oh boy. Geronimo's lifeline. If you can't perform this, then it's impossible to win any fight you haven't had complete dominance over. I mean it. Normally, doing this results in a lot of pain and agony for Geronimo, but provided two criteria are met, it will restore about a quarter of his health. First, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY LOW ON HEALTH. And second, YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY SUPERS. NOT EVEN ONE! This is why it's important to burn off your Supers as soon as possible; so you actually will be in position to heal yourself when the time comes.

Supers: The things Geronimo's a goddamn god in regards to.

Tree Chop: v, ->, v, -> W.
Geronimo's best Super, unless you're up against an acrobatic enemy like Satan Cross, Planetman, or The Ninja. Geronimo will jump into the air and drop seets around the enemy. After which, he'll shoot by you again, cutting the trees and dropping the logs on you. It hurts. If positioned correctly, it does so much damage you think it's criminal for it to be a one-bar super.

Suck on it, Canadianman!!!!: v, ->, v, -> M.
Boy. And you thought Candianman's tomahawk super was bad. Arguably Geronimo's weakest super though, considering you lose health for EVERY strike of the axe that he delivers. That being said, its straightforward nature makes it better to use than the Tree Chop against acrobatic enemies.

Apache Death Scream: v, ->, v, -> S.
Geronimo leans back and screams his lungs out. Painful, costs some health but your opponent loses lots more. Loads of invincibility frames except for when Geronimo starts screaming.

Lucky Save Quarrel Bomber: Have 0 supers and be knocked to the ground.
Sorta like Brocken Jr.'s rescue at the hands of Mongolman. You only get one of these though, so be careful.

And now... another character that using involves an uphill fight.
Posted Image
Throne arc Neptuneman. Meaning no Magnet Power. Joy. Unlike Geronimo, SAVE YOUR SUPERS!!! Many of Neptuneman's Supers have a stronger form that is used at low health, although sometimes with increased cost. Besides, he gains Supers so slowly, you'll need to save them. He also has two seperate modes, but I'll cover their shared moves first.

Quarrel Special: ->, v, <-, M.
A basic grab. Nothing special.

Leg Double Suplex: ->, v, <- S.
Another grab. Nothing to write home about.

Quarrel Bomber: v, ->, W or S.
Neptuneman's infamous technique. He'll run forward and knock the opponent down.

Quarrel Blow: <-, v, -> S.
A more complicated grab. Neptune'll grab the opponent, and then throw them up in the air. As SOON as Neptuneman turns around, input ^,^, and the A to follow-up the attack for more damage.

Seigi Neptune Moves: (Neptuneman starts every fight in Seigi mode)
Miracle Ashes: Tap A.
This is going to be one of Neptuneman's mainstays. Tap an attack button, and he'll shoot a bunch of Ataru's ashes at the opponent. Of all his moves, it gives you the most super energy the quickest... which still isn't that much.

Flying Head Throw: v, ->, M,
An anti-air move with a twist. Neptune'll jump in the air, and if he hits his opponent, he'll throw them. Okay, but a little trickly.

Quarrel Medley: v, <-, M or S.
Another one of the moves you'll be spamming a lot of . Neptuneman'll shoot forward and deliver a kick. If you use Strong, and I advise you ALWAYS use Strong, he'll tack on another kick.

Hishou Initiative: v, ^, A.
A weird move. Neptune'll jump in the air, and if he hits the opponent, he'll stun them and flip behind them. It's hard to pull off, even harder to get the spacing right... but stunning the opponent is great.

Seigi Supers:
Wild Quarrel Dance: v, ->, v, -> M.
Neptuneman will charge and attack. Provided he hits the opponent, he'll whale on them with a flurry of hits. As good and reliable as this is, wait until you're at low health to do this. Why? Because then it becomes the True Wild Quarrel Dance, and gives almost as much Super Energy as it takes away.

Ultimate Quarrel Bomber: v, ->, v, -> S.
Neptuneman will pull back for a Bomber. Hold v to charge. At full charge, he'll go off, and the move becomes unblockable. Nice, but it takes to long to get up to speed.

Friendship Cross Bomber: ->, v, <-, -> S.
Costs two Supers. Also unblockable. Neptuneman will charge forward, and if he connects, he'll begin the process to unleash the Bomber with Kinnikuman. If you perform it the 3 supers, then they tack on the Cross Medley, making it take off over half of the enemy's health. At low health, they add the Ganryu Island Drop after that... taking off over 75% of the enemy's health, all in one nigh-uncounterable move.

Perfect Neptune Moves: (Hold ^ at the start of the fight to fight as a Perfect Choujin)
Magnet Power: Tap A.
If you need supers, this is the move to do. You'll gain Super energy at a decent clip -at least for Neptuneman.

Thunder Strike: During a Strong Quarrel Bomber, input v, ->, S after the second hit of it.
A nice way to tack on extra damage to the Quarrel Bomber. If you do a Quarrel Bomber, you have no reason to not do this afterwards.

The World's Most Unfair Throw!: v, ->, M.
Seriously. Neptuneman will grab the opponent near instantly and throw them. If you're good enough, you can just keep more and more as the opponent gets up. Only problem is it's blockable. Oh well, they had to had ONE flaw in it.

Thunder Crash: v, ^ A.
Can be done on the ground, but doing it in the air makes it easier for you. Neptuneman will grab two lightning bolts and crash down on the enemy. Nice.

Thunder Throw: <-, v, ->, W.
GASP! A projectile move in this game! I kid you not! Doesn't go all the way across the screen, and it's hard as hell to spam, but COME ON! All those goddamn counter moves everyone has are USELESS against it!

Perfect Supers:
Ultimate Thunder Throw: v, ->, v, ->, M
Neptuneman will conjure up a bunch of thunderbolts and toss them. How predictable. Hits a number of times though, and that's a plus. And, if you do it when you have ABSURDLY low health, it becomes the True Thunder Throw, which does even more damage for no extra cost.

Sword Bomber: v, ->, v, ->, S.
Neptuneman will grab that little sword plate and deliver a bunch of Quarrel Bombers with it. Again, wait until your health is low to the get the True Sword Bomber, which does LOADS more damage.

Cross Bomber: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
Unblockable, and painful. Costs three supers. Its ONLY flaw is that at low health -but not low enough to enable the True Thunder Throw and True Sword Bomber, you can't use it. Boo-hoo. It's still awesome.

And last and least...

Posted Image
Canadianman.

Damn, I'm tired!: v, v, W.
Canadianman pants. Restores a very small amount of health.

Taunt: D.
D is one of those moves that nobody else uses. Essentially, this game has six buttons to work with, but you only use three, right? Yeah. Go up on the screen and find D and assign it somewhere, then use it. That's how you use this move.

Arrogant Walk: v, ->, D.
Another taunt. Sigh.

Arrogant Roll: v, <-, D.
Yet another taunt. Sigh.

Giant Toss: Hold ^ at the start of a round.
Canadianman does his best Comanche Chief impersonation and throw the entire arena up into the air. Costs 3 supers, and can't be done for the first round. Don't do it, because it doesn't do as much damage as a 3 Super does. Hell, some 2 Supers do more damage.

Canadian Kick: In the air, hold down v and M.
Rider Kick! Canadianman will shot down and kick the opponent. Actually decent.

Axe Strike: v, ->, A.
A cool sequence. You can chain each one of them to the next, from Weak to Medium to Strongest. The timing isn't too hard, just imput each command just as the last hit of the previous attack is delivered.

Frankensteiner: v, <- + A. Can be done in the air, and technically works just as well on aerial as grounded enemies.
Yes, to do this, hit <- and A at the same time. Canadianman will throw the opponent. If done in the air, you don't need to hit <- + A.

Tomahawk Buster: ->, v, ->, A.
His antiair move. Doesn't hurt that much. However, if you use the Strong version, hold down v for more damage.

Canadian Counters: <-, v, <-, A.
Canadianman's counters. Standard fare. Costs some super energy.

Canadian Attacks: M + S.
A cool set. Canadianman will jump back and crouch down. Depending on which button you press, it'll determine the attack. The best, however, is the Backbreaker. Hold v to unleash it when the opponent is close.

Supers:
The Legend is Weak!: v, ->, v, ->, D.
Rofl. Dan Hibiki would be proud. A taunt Super that actually does a little bit of damage at the end! Use it only for bragging rights.

Canadian Tomahawk: v, ->, v, -> W.
Canadianman will whip out his tomahawk, and if it hits the opponent, the screen will turn red. At which point, hold down -> to make the tomahawk get bigger (accompanied by the Super Mario Brothers mushroom sound), at which case Canadianman will toss it. Only do this if the opponent is near death and it's the end of a match, because there's better, more painful ways to torture the opponent. Juggling up in the air once or twice with more of these things is awesome.

Tackle Football: v, ->, v, ->, M.
Canadianman summons Specialman to attack the opponent. As he does so, input the command on the screen, saving the last one for Specialman's last tackle. If your timing is right, Canadianman will chuck a boulder straight into the enemy. Nice, but it can be finicky. Stick with the...

Canadian Backbreaker: v, ->, , ->, S.
Also known as the Tower Bridge's spirtual follower. This is an awesome move, and as I just found out today, it can be chained into a Mushroom Axe technique for lots and lots of damage. I say go for it, if you have Supers to spare.

Big Bomber Strike: v, <-, v, <-, S.
Canadianman and Specialman finally prove what they're capable of with a painful kick. Costs two supers, but it is an effective move.

Edited by Dai Makai, 02 July 2008 - 01:28 PM.

#11 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:42 AM

:D Actually, I figured out how to do the Tower of Babel just today, and I also figured out how to do Terry's Desperation Brainbuster. They will be added, as soon as I finish up with this trible-update.

First up, one of the oddities of the game...

Posted Image

Geronimo's a finicky character, because EVERY SINGLE ONE of his specials and supers costs health. And THIS CAN KILL YOU!!!! There is a counter-measure to restore health, the Heart Massage, but it is just as finicky as well and requires fulfilling two big requirements. Needless to say, some of his techniques are rather broken, especially the Wood Chop, and to use Geronimo correctly, you need to use up his Supers as soon as you get them. Besides, considering how crappy he is in terms of combos, you'll outright NEED to.

Anyways...

Triangle Jump: Jump into a wall.
Nothing serious, and one of Geronimo's only technique that won't kill him if done at the inappropriate time. Essentially, if you jump and collide with a wall, Geronimo will bounce off it at an angle. Only benefit about this is the fact he can get over even the tallest enemies this way.

Wold Roll: ->, ->, S.
Geronimo's other "special" that won't hurt him. It's okay, but not wonderful.

Tomahawk Chop: v, ->, A.
Geronimo will lurch forward and deliver a hand chop. Costs a little bit of health.

Apache Kick: ->, v, ->, A.
Geronimo's anti-air. Doesn't go high and doesn't do that much damage. Again, hurts you.

Apache War Cry: Rapidly tap A.
Geronimo will lean down and give off a scream. The best of his normal attacks, although it (predictably) hurts you.

Heart Message: <-, v, <-, S.
Oh boy. Geronimo's lifeline. If you can't perform this, then it's impossible to win any fight you haven't had complete dominance over. I mean it. Normally, doing this results in a lot of pain and agony for Geronimo, but provided two criteria are met, it will restore about a quarter of his health. First, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY LOW ON HEALTH. And second, YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY SUPERS. NOT EVEN ONE! This is why it's important to burn off your Supers as soon as possible; so you actually will be in position to heal yourself when the time comes.

Supers: The things Geronimo's a goddamn god in regards to.

Tree Chop: v, ->, v, -> W.
Geronimo's best Super, unless you're up against an acrobatic enemy like Satan Cross, Planetman, or The Ninja. Geronimo will jump into the air and drop seets around the enemy. After which, he'll shoot by you again, cutting the trees and dropping the logs on you. It hurts. If positioned correctly, it does so much damage you think it's criminal for it to be a one-bar super.

Suck on it, Canadianman!!!!: v, ->, v, -> M.
Boy. And you thought Candianman's tomahawk super was bad. Arguably Geronimo's weakest super though, considering you lose health for EVERY strike of the axe that he delivers. That being said, its straightforward nature makes it better to use than the Tree Chop against acrobatic enemies.

Apache Death Scream: v, ->, v, -> S.
Geronimo leans back and screams his lungs out. Painful, costs some health but your opponent loses lots more. Loads of invincibility frames except for when Geronimo starts screaming.

And now... another character that using involves an uphill fight.
Posted Image
Throne arc Neptuneman. Meaning no Magnet Power. Joy. Unlike Geronimo, SAVE YOUR SUPERS!!! Many of Neptuneman's Supers have a stronger form that is used at low health, although sometimes with increased cost. Besides, he gains Supers so slowly, you'll need to save them. He also has two seperate modes, but I'll cover their shared moves first.

Quarrel Special: ->, v, <-, M.
A basic grab. Nothing special.

Leg Double Suplex: ->, v, <- S.
Another grab. Nothing to write home about.

Quarrel Bomber: v, ->, W or S.
Neptuneman's infamous technique. He'll run forward and knock the opponent down.

Quarrel Blow: <-, v, -> S.
A more complicated grab. Neptune'll grab the opponent, and then throw them up in the air. As SOON as Neptuneman turns around, input ^,^, and the A to follow-up the attack for more damage.

Seigi Neptune Moves: (Neptuneman starts every fight in Seigi mode)
Miracle Ashes: Tap A.
This is going to be one of Neptuneman's mainstays. Tap an attack button, and he'll shoot a bunch of Ataru's ashes at the opponent. Of all his moves, it gives you the most super energy the quickest... which still isn't that much.

Flying Head Throw: v, ->, M,
An anti-air move with a twist. Neptune'll jump in the air, and if he hits his opponent, he'll throw them. Okay, but a little trickly.

Quarrel Medley: v, <-, M or S.
Another one of the moves you'll be spamming a lot of . Neptuneman'll shoot forward and deliver a kick. If you use Strong, and I advise you ALWAYS use Strong, he'll tack on another kick.

Hishou Initiative: v, ^, A.
A weird move. Neptune'll jump in the air, and if he hits the opponent, he'll stun them and flip behind them. It's hard to pull off, even harder to get the spacing right... but stunning the opponent is great.

Seigi Supers:
Wild Quarrel Dance: v, ->, v, -> M.
Neptuneman will charge and attack. Provided he hits the opponent, he'll whale on them with a flurry of hits. As good and reliable as this is, wait until you're at low health to do this. Why? Because then it becomes the True Wild Quarrel Dance, and gives almost as much Super Energy as it takes away.

Ultimate Quarrel Bomber: v, ->, v, -> S.
Neptuneman will pull back for a Bomber. Hold v to charge. At full charge, he'll go off, and the move becomes unblockable. Nice, but it takes to long to get up to speed.

Friendship Cross Bomber: ->, v, <-, -> S.
Costs two Supers. Also unblockable. Neptuneman will charge forward, and if he connects, he'll begin the process to unleash the Bomber with Kinnikuman. If you perform it the 3 supers, then they tack on the Cross Medley, making it take off over half of the enemy's health. At low health, they add the Ganryu Island Drop after that... taking off over 75% of the enemy's health, all in one nigh-uncounterable move.

Perfect Neptune Moves: (Hold ^ at the start of the fight to fight as a Perfect Choujin)
Magnet Power: Tap A.
If you need supers, this is the move to do. You'll gain Super energy at a decent clip -at least for Neptuneman.

Thunder Strike: During a Strong Quarrel Bomber, input v, ->, S after the second hit of it.
A nice way to tack on extra damage to the Quarrel Bomber. If you do a Quarrel Bomber, you have no reason to not do this afterwards.

The World's Most Unfair Throw!: v, ->, M.
Seriously. Neptuneman will grab the opponent near instantly and throw them. If you're good enough, you can just keep more and more as the opponent gets up. Only problem is it's blockable. Oh well, they had to had ONE flaw in it.

Thunder Crash: v, ^ A.
Can be done on the ground, but doing it in the air makes it easier for you. Neptuneman will grab two lightning bolts and crash down on the enemy. Nice.

Thunder Throw: <-, v, ->, W.
GASP! A projectile move in this game! I kid you not! Doesn't go all the way across the screen, and it's hard as hell to spam, but COME ON! All those goddamn counter moves everyone has are USELESS against it!

Perfect Supers:
Ultimate Thunder Throw: v, ->, v, ->, M
Neptuneman will conjure up a bunch of thunderbolts and toss them. How predictable. Hits a number of times though, and that's a plus. And, if you do it when you have ABSURDLY low health, it becomes the True Thunder Throw, which does even more damage for no extra cost.

Sword Bomber: v, ->, v, ->, S.
Neptuneman will grab that little sword plate and deliver a bunch of Quarrel Bombers with it. Again, wait until your health is low to the get the True Sword Bomber, which does LOADS more damage.

Cross Bomber: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
Unblockable, and painful. Costs three supers. Its ONLY flaw is that at low health -but not low enough to enable the True Thunder Throw and True Sword Bomber, you can't use it. Boo-hoo. It's still awesome.

And last and least...

Posted Image
Canadianman.

Damn, I'm tired!: v, v, W.
Canadianman pants. Don't know if it does anything productive.

Taunt: D.
D is one of those moves that nobody else uses. Essentially, this game has six buttons to work with, but you only use three, right? Yeah. Go up on the screen and find D and assign it somewhere, then use it. THat's how you use this move.

Arrogant Walk: v, ->, D.
Another taunt. Sigh.

Arrogant Roll: v, <-, D.
Yet another taunt. Sigh.

Giant Toss: Hold ^ at the start of a round.
Canadianman does his best Comanche Chief impersonation and throw the entire arena up into the air. Costs 3 supers, and can't be done for the first round. Don't do it, because it doesn't do as much damage as a 3 Super does. Hell, some 2 Supers do more damage.

Canadian Kick: In the air, hold down v and M.
Rider Kick! Canadianman will shot down and kick the opponent. Actually decent.

Axe Strike: v, ->, A.
A cool sequence. You can chain each one of them to the next, from Weak to Medium to Strongest. The timing isn't too hard, just imput each command just as the last hit of the previous attack is delivered.

Frankensteiner: v, <- + A. Can be done in the air, and technically works just as well on aerial as grounded enemies.
Yes, to do this, hit <- and A at the same time. Canadianman will throw the opponent. If done in the air, you don't need to hit <- + A.

Tomahawk Buster: ->, v, ->, A.
His antiair move. Doesn't hurt that much. However, if you use the Strong version, hold down v for more damage.

Canadian Counters: <-, v, <-, A.
Canadianman's counters. Standard fare. Costs some super energy.

Canadian Attacks: M + S.
A cool set. Canadianman will jump back and crouch down. Depending on which button you press, it'll determine the attack. The best, however, is the Backbreaker. Hold v to unleash it when the opponent is close.

Supers:
The Legend is Weak!: v, ->, v, ->, D.
Rofl. Dan Hibiki would be proud. A taunt Super that actually does a little bit of damage at the end! Use it only for bragging rights.

Canadian Tomahawk: v, ->, v, -> W.
Canadianman will whip out his tomahawk, and if it hits the opponent, the screen will turn red. At which point, hold down -> to make the tomahawk get bigger (accompanied by the Super Mario Brothers mushroom sound), at which case Canadianman will toss it. Only do this if the opponent is near death and it's the end of a match, because there's better, more painful ways to torture the opponent. Juggling up in the air once or twice with more of these things is awesome.

Tackle Football: v, ->, v, ->, M.
Canadianman summons Specialman to attack the opponent. As he does so, input the command on the screen, saving the last one for Specialman's last tackle. If your timing is right, Canadianman will chuck a boulder straight into the enemy. Nice, but it can be finicky. Stick with the...

Canadian Backbreaker: v, ->, , ->, S.
Also known as the Tower Bridge's spirtual follower. This is an awesome move, and as I just found out today, it can be chained into a Mushroom Axe technique for lots and lots of damage. I say go for it, if you have Supers to spare.

Big Bomber Strike: v, <-, v, <-, S.
Canadianman and Specialman finally prove what they're capable of with a painful kick. Costs two supers, but it is an effective move.

Woah thanks, for the move guides so THAT's how the hell you use Geronimo

BTW where did you download Throne arc Neptuneman? The only place I've gone to only give me Magnet Power Neptuneman

oh and Canadianman's taunt down, down, weak restores a small portion of his health

do you need any help? Cause I can make a guide for Ashuraman and maybe if i'm willing to invest the time, Ramenman (the guy has WAY too many moves and they ALL hute lol)

Edited by mal_low64, 15 June 2008 - 07:47 AM.

#12 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

:D Thanksfor the info about Canadianman. I'll update it. And I'll also add the Muscle Spark throw to the list.

And yep, Geronimo is hard to use unless you know EXACTLY how to use him. Thankfully, once you get the hang of him, he's a goddamn machine. Once I figured out the Heart Message, I went through his entire story mode without any problems whatsoever.

Throne-arc Neptuneman is a "Second Free" character, one of the five slots that you can switch characters in and out of. I believe Mongolman is the dominant one who overrides all the others. Essentially, take the Mongolman file, copy its name, delete it, and give its name to the Neptuneman file. He was probably one of the first characters made, considering the quality of his appearance isn't on-par with the others. That being said, he still is a fun character to use, if only because he has Supers that the other Neptuneman lacks.

If you want to help, I've got no problem with that. I get my basic movelists from the translated Wiki for this ( http://translate.goo...e...en&safe=off ), but I try to work out all the kinks and figure out the timing. And there's a lot of characters I still have to get through and another person helping would speed things up. My only request is that you send me a PM detailing what you're going to write before you do it, so I can look over it and give my approval.

However, I've already gone through with the most recent Ramenman and will add him later this week, so you don't need to waste your time with him. Or Kinnikuman Soldier or Warsman. Everyone else, though, is fair game.

#13 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:27 PM

Hey Dai don't forget to add one of my personal "favourite" moves to Canadianman

Hell's Combination Beatdown: hold v at the start of the match
Ashuraman and Sunshine crash Canadianman's party yet again as they give him and Specialman their Hell's Combination Finisher. Costs nothing but you naturally lose the round, however you gain a FULL 3 bars of special, similar to Terryman's train catch except you have to decide to do this before the round even begins. Only do this if you're extremely confident of your chances of winning

Anyway as I said before, I'm also adding my contribution to the movelist kinda of an oddball mix...one extremely powerful Choujin and the other...well not so much, however both a effective in terms of gameplay, apologies I don't have photos yet

Ashuraman
One thing I found with Ashuraman is his straight forward moveset, if you're a fan of giant 1 hit kill moves or come back from the brink of death attacks, then maybe he's not for you, he only has 3 supers which is considerably fewer than alot of characters. However if you're all about getting the job done, then consider using him! You can make even a computerized Akuma Shogun tremble at the sight of the demon prince.

Running kick: -> S
Ashuraman runs a bit forward and delivers a roundhouse, yeah he has so many better moves then this, considering you cna see it coming

Double Kneedrop v,v, A
Ashuraman's only ground attack, he drops his knees on them nothing too fancy but it works

Powerbomb ->, v, <- M
Close range Grab, Ashuraman does a powerbomb

Bearhug ->,v, <- S
like powerbomb but Ashuraman "hugs" you instead

Hell Tornado v,-> A
Now we're talking! A relatively simple move that has oh so much potential to be so cheap when playing against computerized foes considering projectile attacks are a rarity amoung Kinnikuman characters. Pressing weak and medium, Ashuraman throws one tornado, while strong has him throwing two. They are about the size of Joe Hisagi's hurricane upper from King of Fighters except unlike his, they go FULLSCREEN. BOTH versions knock the opponent upwards, allowing you to move out of the way or throw more tornados. Use if the opponent is recklessly charging at you or if characters like Kinnikuman goes KKD, this will help ensure you can keep them back until they wear themselves out. However don't use it too close to the enemy as they are easily blockable and they leave Ashuraman open if you do.

Hell Torpedo v,<- A
Think of this as a special version of Kinnikuman's Super Kinniku Bomber attack, Ashuraman throws himself like a torpedo towards the enemy, decent damage and good throwback, I like to use it when cornered.

Ashuraman Uppercut ->, v, -> A
Ashuraman slides a little and executes an uppercut with three of his arms, used as an anti air obviously, though there are probably better anti airs in the game

Ashuraman Bomb <-, v, <- A
Ashuraman leaps to the wall and diagonally divebombs the enemy, not a move I used a whole lot but it works in playing mindgames or escaping corners, the strength you pressed determines the angle he dives.

Ashuraman purgatory fists <-, v, -> S
Ashuraman punches once, if this connects he will proceed to deliver a multifist combo that ends with your opponent flying, decent damage and builds the super quite well

Supers
Ashuraman's only got 3 but they do the job

Giant hell Tornado v, ->, v, -> W
Consumes 1 special bar and does pretty good damage if the entire tornado hits them. Ashuraman winds up and throws a GIANT version of his tornado, which goes only about a quarter in front of him, there's NO way to jump over this and the only solution is to block it or stay away. Obviously doing this right upfront your enemies' a bad idea since they can hit you out of it. The best time is to use it is if your enemy is charging at you or missed a big move that leaves them open

Perfect Ashura Buster v, ->, v, -> M
Consumes 1 special, Ashuraman knees the opponent, jumps up and does the Ashurabuster, for good damage. I'm still not too sure if it can be countered or not as the opponents I used it on never did. Videos show that Terry's Buffaloman arms can counter it but again not too clear

Ashura Lightning Drop v, ->, v, -> S
Ashuraman reaches out and tries to grab the enemy, throws them in the air and then drives them to ground with his knees, a great special and again I don't think it can be countered.

Rikishiman
Yup its a huge surprise, but everyone's favourite Seigi Chojin cannonfodder is really good in this game, his moves are damaging and his level 3 Special is worth seeing! Its also REALLY weird but he's one of the few characters besides Kinnikuman, Phoenix, Terryman to have his own ending and if you play enough fighting games you'll recognize where it was based from even if you can't read it!

DOSUKOI! v, v A
Rikisman does a sumo stomp, this is his only down move

Handslaps v, -> A
Rikishiman slaps the enemy several times, strength determines how many times, weak and medium do 3 and the strong being up to six. Pretty fast, decent strength and builds the bar up well a good bread and buttermove for him

Sumo throw ->, v, <- M
Rikishiman grabs and throws them not really much to say

Sumo Throw 2 ->, v, <- S
Pretty much another version of the last move

Sumo Bellyflop v, <- A
Rikishiman jumps up and does a bellyflop. Do this move upclose to ensure it hits, as he grabs them and LANDS on them. though the landing part of the move can still hurt, its easily blockable and can leave you open, but the damage is worth it

Jumping Slap ->, v, -> A
Rikisiman's anti-air, he jumps up and does a downward slap, don't be fooled the animation may look like it can only hit in the air but his reach is good enough he can hit an enemy below him, a good move

Hey did you ask Robin if you can use his Reverse Towerbridge? <-,v, <- S
SERIOUSLY the moves looks EXACTLY the same to it, except its a grab and not a counter like his and its a special not a super. get close enough or Rikisiman's gonna be left open posing like an idiot, if it connects he grabs straps their back over his head, jumps up and dives his head into their back, a good move in its own right though

Sumo Setup <-, v, -> S
A versatile attack which all does good damage. Rikishiman charges surpsingly fast and grabs their "loincloth" in a traditional Sumo grapple, once he's grabbed on, input the following to get a different move, you'll see an arrow flash indicating your input it may seem like it wants a big combination of arrows but trust me its just a matter of punching it in one particular direction
L ^^ Rikishiman throws them HIGH into the air
L vv Rikishiman does a spinning throw
L <-<- Rikishiman does a back suplex
L ->-> Charges and just rams them into the wall

Supers

BIG hand slaps v, ->, v, -> W
costs 1 special bar, Rikishiman does a series of hand slap that painfully sends them into a wall, nothing too special

Rubix cube hand slaps v,->,v,-> M
costs 1 special, virtually the same animation as the first move, however he begins slapping his opponent's face into a rubix cube and then pops it, does a lot more damage and out of the 2 moves, I prefer to use this one.

Architecture Twist v, ->, v, -> S
costs 1 special, a grab special Rikishiman grabs his opponent, spins them and throws them into the wall, crash through and they wind up flying through the other side of the wall! Good damage

HOWEVER I like to save all my Supers to use this move:
Most Dangerous Combo Beatdown v, ->, v, <- S
Uses up 3 special bars and there's a reason for the hefty cost, Rikishiman will try to grab the enemy if he does, Brocken Jr will jump in and do something they couldn't do in the Dream Tag arc, kick ass together! They thrash the enemy, ending with the two throwing their opponent INTO the moon! Can do up to 60% of damage! And its funny to watch too...

#14 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

Well, it's been awhile. That being said... it's time to get back to business! Also updated Geronimo to include the Lucky Save Quarrel Bomber.

Posted Image

Ramenman is... swift, merciless, and cruel. I'm talking about the well-drawn version of him that's shirtless and has red pants. That's the most versitile and without a doubt the best version out there. Of course, so many moves means a good number of them will be forgotten or just not terribly good. Anyways... on with the show!

Knee Jump: v,v, W.
An unusual down attack, one that causes Ramenman to jump into the air a bit before slamming down. Not really needed.

Double Jump: <- + ^, ^, or -> + ^ while in the air
Ramenman already is one of the best jumpers in this game... and with this, he can go absurdly high into the sky. Nice if you need to get away from an emey.

Jet Kick: In the air, ->, ->, W or M.
Ramenman will shoot forward a little bit and deliver a kick. nice for maneuvering, but remember most fights are determined by ground-based moves. Use this with discretion.

Evade and return: <-, <-, then either either ^, ->, or v.
A weird, evasive move. Ramenman will spring back and then shoot forward and attack. Pressing one of the buttons will either give you the Wild Horse Suppression, Flying Kick, or Beijing Noose.

Revival Tears: Hold ^ when knocked down, having low health, and 3 Supers.
Ramenman's health-back move... or at least one of them. People will start crying for Ramenman and he'll get back some, but not a lot of health.

Kick Torpedo: v, -> W. Can be done in the air.
Ramenman will shoot forward a ways and kick the opponent. Knocks the opponent down.

Shanghai Wall Crash: v, -> M.
Sorta a counter-move. Ramenman goes up into the air a bit and then surges down, chopping at the opponent.

Blue Dragon Cutter: v, -> S.
Ramenman will chop out. Can be continued indefinetely if your timing is right. A pretty cool move, and one I like.

Wild Horse Suppression: v, <-, A.
Ramenman will deliver a rolling flip forwards and then kick the opponent in the shins. The strong version goes over the enemy's head and strikes from behind. Has to be blocked low. To do a stronger attack, either press W, M, or S while in the air for more damage. Timing has to be accurate, though.

Dragon Maw Kick: v, -> M in the air.
Hits the opponent only once, but comes out quickly. I don't use this much, simply because it's too fast to chain the Tiger Maw Kick to afterwards.

Burning Spiral Kick: v, -> S in the air.
Ramenman will pause for a moment before shooting down, hitting the opponent over and over again. Use this over the Dragon Maw Kick, since the lowered speed gives you time for...

Tiger Maw Kick: When hitting the ground from a jump, v, ^, S.
Sweet. This, with the Burning Spiral Kick, does decent damage. I advise you do it... especially since the Spiral gives you plenty of time to time it right.

Reverse Romero Special: In the air, ->, v, <- W.
Argh. Another damn air-to-air throw. To make matters worse, Ramenman's higher jumping makes it difficult to have him on level with an opponent so you can actually use it.

Rolling Clutch Hold: In the air, ->, v, <-, M.
Same as the Romero. Sucks just as much.

Aeriel Leg Crush: In the air, ->, v, <-, S.
Seriously! What the hell is with all these useless aerial throws?!?

Ohklahoma Stampede: In the air, v, ^, S.
Another unneeded move. Ramenman will shoot up and forward in a jump.

Great Wall Spin: ->, v, <-, ->,M.
A cool move. Ramenman will throw the opponent up and juggle him with his kicks. To get extra damage, press ^ just as Ramenman kicks his opponent into the air.

Beijin Noose: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
Finally! A good throw! Use it and love it. Besides, since Ranmenman runs low, most attacks go over him.

Supers:
Camel Clutch: v, v, S.
Ah, Ramenman's original badass move. Knock the opponent off their feet, get close, and imput the command. Painful and nearly impossible to evade/counter... if anyone CAN actually counter.

Ghangzou Water Wheel: v, ->, v, ->, W.
I like this move. Ramenman will attack, and if it's unblocked, will throw him and the opponent into a wall and start spinning. At low health, it cosmetically looks much more impressive, but doesn't do too much more damage.

Great Weall Kick: v, ->, v, ->, M.
Ramenman will jump to the wall and then shoot back and strike the opponent. If it hits, its painful. If it's blocked, Ramenman will INSTANTLy grab and strangle his opponent. It doesn't inflict as much damage, but it's still effective.

Romero Special: v, ->, v, ->, S.
Sweet. The best thing about it is that it hits low... so if you've botched an attack flurry, just do this and get right back at them.

China Storm: v, <-, v, <-, M.
A cool sequence, which has lots and lots of hits... meaning lots of regained Super energy for you if it connects. Hold down a direction on the controller for extra damage at the end.

Kawloon Wall Drop: v, <-, v, <-, S.
Sigh. I would've hoped the Wall Drop would've been more effective. It's a ground/air-to-air throw. You know what I feel about these.

Assassin's Intent: v, <-, v, <-, W.
Costs three supers. It's worth it. Ramenman must be close to the opponent, but it's easy to tack on to the end of a combo. It's worth it. Ramenman hammers the opponent left and right with a Flying Kick, a Leg Lariot, and then a Camel Clutch. All unblockable. Did I mention it was worth it?

Long Horn Train: v, ->, v, <-, S.
Costs two supers. Not as worth it. Ramenman summons Buffaloman and they charge off to attack. Takes a moment to start up, unfortunately, but it IS unblockable.

Kick Defenes: Hold v when falling to the ground from a toss.
Ramenman will recover in midair and kick down. Nice if you hit the opponent for a little extra damage. Costs a Super.

Carp Fall Climb: Hold -> when smashed into a wall.
Never used this, so i can't say much about it. Costs half a super, though. Holding ^, ->, or v will have different effects.

Devil Tombow: Hold ^ when on the ground, lacking health, close to the opponent, and having no supers.
Ramenman's last-chance attack, similar to Terry's Brainbuster. Be careful with it, since it doesn't beat the opponent, you lose.

#15 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

utilizing the fact Ramenman's a combo machine, the Kawloon Wall Drop can be an effective move, use the burning spiral kick then the tiger maw kick to knock them up, then hit the buttons for the drop when you're close enough you'll hit it almost everytime

Also he has a "Ramen maker" Camel Clutch, the version of the camel clutch where he breaks his opponent, turns them into ramen and eats them, it costs 3 supers to do however there's one catch, the ONLY person you can do this on is Brockenman

Edited by mal_low64, 30 June 2008 - 09:04 PM.

#16 Seres Wyvern

Seres Wyvern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Macro photography, scientific illustration, coin collecting.

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

Unfortunatelly, I have no Kinnikuman games (and ANY plataform either :lol: -oh wait, a DS...!!- ), but I LOVE this topic! It will be awesome for newbies like me! :lol:

Edited by Seres Wyvern, 08 July 2008 - 01:44 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:06 AM

Unfortunatelly, I have no Kinnikuman games (and ANY plataform either :huh: -oh wait, a DS...!!- ), but I LOVE this topic! It will be awesome for newbies like me! :crazy:

Well this game is FREE so why don't you get it?

#18 Garatron75

Garatron75

Extraplanar Rollin' Klone Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:13 AM

I honestly don't know how these types of game would work for me, because of the amount of buttons on the controller you need to use. Shouldn't this game be more like Street Fighter? :D

Most wrestling games are hard as hell to figure out.
"Magor must be stopped. No matter the cost."
"It's about beating the game, the way it was meant to be fun."

#19 Seres Wyvern

Seres Wyvern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Macro photography, scientific illustration, coin collecting.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

Well this game is FREE so why don't you get it?

Maybe becaaaauuuuuse... Of this?

I honestly don't know how these types of game would work for me, because of the amount of buttons on the controller you need to use. Shouldn't this game be more like Street Fighter? :p

Most wrestling games are hard as hell to figure out.

I need to cure my laziness! AAHHH!
Posted Image

#20 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

Hmm....there is actually an official movelist, from the site that makes the Muscle Fight videos on youtube.

It also has links to Nisei characters, though a majority of them have been discontinued.

Only moves I can't seem to do, are Soldiers moves that he borrows from his team(I can pull off the Ninja, but not the rest).

Also, Kamehame's backflip in the triple beefcake is FREAKING HARD.

Edited by geniusbob, 11 August 2008 - 11:53 AM.

Always open to talk.

#21 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:46 AM

Yeah, Soldier's borrowed move is hard as hell to do. I can get the Ninja and Ashuraman's parts down.

Pretty much, when the other guy starts falling down after Soldier knocked him up into the air twice, you need to hit v, v, and THEN his W seperately. I believe to chain this to Brocken's Red Rain of Berlin, you need to hit v, v, and then M some time during the impact of Ashuraman's drop.

Anyways, sorry I haven't posted any updates... I've been busy with work and my Muscle Fight player is on the fritz to boot.

#22 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, Soldier's borrowed move is hard as hell to do. I can get the Ninja and Ashuraman's parts down.

Pretty much, when the other guy starts falling down after Soldier knocked him up into the air twice, you need to hit v, v, and THEN his W seperately. I believe to chain this to Brocken's Red Rain of Berlin, you need to hit v, v, and then M some time during the impact of Ashuraman's drop.

Anyways, sorry I haven't posted any updates... I've been busy with work and my Muscle Fight player is on the fritz to boot.

Damn and I was hoping you could reveal how to do Warsman's 12 Million Screwdriver and Siberian Storm

#23 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:56 AM

12 Million Screwdriver isn't that hard, once you know what you have to do.

And apologies, I still haven't gotten back around to fixing my Muscle Fight system, so I can't check this myself.

Anyways, Warsman has to be in his "Super Mode", and then you press v, <-, v, <-, S, and then any direction. I believe you must also be close to your opponent when you do it.

Warsman will jump on the ringpost and prepare the technique. He'll deploy his two claws and then jump in the air. Simply hold ^ to get your "double jump", in which case he'll begin coming down at your opponent. Quickly make three 360 motions with the controller, and you'll get the 12 million Screwdriver.

This link has supposedly all of Warsman's moves, although I am not so sure.

http://translate.goo...e...08/06%A1%CB

#24 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

12 Million Screwdriver isn't that hard, once you know what you have to do.

And apologies, I still haven't gotten back around to fixing my Muscle Fight system, so I can't check this myself.

Anyways, Warsman has to be in his "Super Mode", and then you press v, <-, v, <-, S, and then any direction. I believe you must also be close to your opponent when you do it.

Warsman will jump on the ringpost and prepare the technique. He'll deploy his two claws and then jump in the air. Simply hold ^ to get your "double jump", in which case he'll begin coming down at your opponent. Quickly make three 360 motions with the controller, and you'll get the 12 million Screwdriver.

This link has supposedly all of Warsman's moves, although I am not so sure.

http://translate.goo...e...08/06%A1%CB

thanks I managed to get about 3/4 of the move done, however I can't pull off the final part to make it the full 12 million power, you say I have to enter three 360 motions? Can you describe when exactly and how fast I have to input that command?

#25 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:33 AM

By a "360" motion, I mean doing a full circle on the control pad...

Like this.

->, v, <-, ^, ->.

You need to do three of these. Just do it about as fast as you would any other attack, and it should be fine.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com