Theme© by Fisana

Photo

1980s Robots Transformers Aliens Small Figures

Best Answer BadLarry , 19 November 2019 - 05:23 PM

I can't help with the specific origin of the toys, but the yellow robot on the left is Sasuraiger, the gray one is probably Battle Fever, the green one looks like a Gundam of some kind and the multi colored one on the right is Combattra. I seem to remember finding renditions of various super robots in a style similar to that last one in vending machines in the '90s.

Thankyou

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fallout

Fallout

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:1970s and 80s toys, monsters, robots, oddball stuff.

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:46 PM

Assuming most of these are just Hong Kong knockoffs, but hoping someone will know if any of them are anything more than that.  All of them are marked Hong Kong except for the last one one on the right, its marked China.  All of them are from the 1970s or 1980s.   Smaller figures are around 2" tall, the larger one is just over 3" tall.

Attached Files

#2 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:51 PM

Yellow horn guy looks like he is from Black Star but ive seen them also be used for toys on the laser disc FMV game space ace too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:23 PM   Best Answer

I can't help with the specific origin of the toys, but the yellow robot on the left is Sasuraiger, the gray one is probably Battle Fever, the green one looks like a Gundam of some kind and the multi colored one on the right is Combattra. I seem to remember finding renditions of various super robots in a style similar to that last one in vending machines in the '90s.

Thankyou

#4 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 06:35 AM

Yellow horn guy looks like he is from Black Star but ive seen them also be used for toys on the laser disc FMV game space ace too.

Yeah, he is Space Ace but his bazooka thing is cut off. They also came in gumball machines. 

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#5 Fallout

Fallout

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:1970s and 80s toys, monsters, robots, oddball stuff.

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:07 AM

Thanks for the help!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com