Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Lego

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Lego (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Lego

1. Town (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

2. Pirate (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. Castle (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

4. Space (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

5. Technic (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Other (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 05:04 AM

Heya guys, i am guessing that you are all familiar with Lego and how truly great it used to be. What i want to know is what your favourite playsets were. Mine is castle, i had about three castles and lots of robin hood stuff and my cousin collected pirate. every now andd then we would totally disregard the laws of space and time and engage in battle with each other. He used to win a lot of the battles since all my guys were armed with sticks and he had muskets and cannons and his monkey kept stealing Little johns hat. :huh:
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#2 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 09:32 AM

I voted Castle also, because it was just so cool! :huh:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#3 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 10:35 AM

samuri set (ninja maybe)
the first series not the second :huh:
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#4 EVOM

EVOM

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 03:57 PM

I used to collect every theme when I was younger, I gave most of my sets to my friend for his m.u.s.c.l.e.s. I still have the skulls eye schooner and forbidden island from the pirate theme and the forestmens camouflaged outpost from the castle theme. My friend has around 60 space sets from the 80`s. I like pirate, castle and space the best.

#5 CiX22

CiX22

BazooKARA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 12:28 AM

I voted for SPACE.

I really liked the CASTLE and the PIRATE too, but space was my favorite I think. I always loved the all black spaceships with the guys with black suits. I think they were early Space Police, but they were always so cool looking. My favorite custom guy I made was all black, with a black jet pack, black helmet witha black visor, and two black light-sabers. He was like the Punisher, an anti-hero.

#6 EVOM

EVOM

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 02:14 AM

I always loved the all black spaceships with the guys with black suits.

Those were the first blacktron sets, they were awesome!!! Someday when I have money to burn I will get all of them off ebay!

#7 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 02 December 2002 - 07:08 AM

Pirates. arg!!!

I still remember the christmas I got the black sea barracuda. Man that ship is huge took me about half a day to put together and over 1000 pieces. whew.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#8 EVOM

EVOM

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 09:32 PM

Pirates. arg!!!

I still remember the christmas I got the black sea barracuda. Man that ship is huge took me about half a day to put together and over 1000 pieces. whew.

AWWW MAN!!!! That ship was awesome when it first came out, I never bought it though, I had the clipper which did not compare. Do You still have any of Your pirate sets? In the future I`d like to get some more pirate sets again to go along with the two that I still have.

#9 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 03 December 2002 - 06:28 AM

I have all of the pirates set that I had when I was a kid. I wanted to get the clipper so I could have the two fight but never did get it.

The black sea barracuda is the biggest set I have. All the other pirate sets I got where fairly small because that was all I could afford. Only about 3 or 4 small sets. Most of them not put together because of lack of room.

I am still trying to get my first lego set. I have pieces of it left and the catalog that came with it. It was a space set when all the pieces where still one color. It was the Alien moon stalker #6940
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#10 EVOM

EVOM

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 07:10 PM

It was the Alien moon stalker #6940

That set is killer!! Last year I traded a mint sealed in the box one to my friend for the skulls eye schooner. Once in a while a stalker pops up on ebay, keep checking!! :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com