Wraith

alive and kickin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 04:19 AM

check these out

http://www.f-net.ne....ndo/muscle.html

i need to know what these are and where to get them, i believe they are romando figures (only because of the url)

i especially want these, tell me if you're selling these or know where i can get them:

1. Kendaman
2. The mountain
3. Robin mask
4. Blokken Man Jr.
5. Warsman
Posted Image
6. Sunshine (he looks badass!)
7. theres a ring?!?! cooooooolllll
8. pentagram
9. aiwo (spl?) and kinkotsuman
10. kinnikuman zebra
11. big the budo
12. junkman

thats a bigger list than i thought it would be, well if you know anything about these please tell me :angry:
......Posted Image....................................................
Petition to Get Generation 1 to USA
What I'm selling on Ebay

#2 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 07:07 AM

Yup, they seem to be Romandohs to me. Just Be Toys has a few you're looking for:

http://www.justbetoy...misc/index.html

Just scroll down to about half-way down the page. And (to anticipate your next question) you probably won't find them for much cheaper than what they're listed at there. Romandohs are butt-expensive, so just be prepared to get raped with their price.

To me, most of them aren't worth the price, but some are. I really, really dig my red Buffalo Man, and I'm looking into getting Mammoth Man (is that his name?).

-Nathan

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 08:48 AM

And (to anticipate your next question) you probably won't find them for much cheaper than what they're listed at there.

Unless of course you get them from the soon to be launched AKIA store. :)

That url is the official Romando page. Tey are VERY expensive, but to me, alot of the figures are worth the $$$. I have 25 figures, at an average cost to me of $25 each. I've spent as much as $50 and as low as $20 for my guys. SO before you start looking for Romando's, Nate is right, dig deep into that piggy bank!

#4 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:29 AM

Also set your limit on how much you will pay per figure and stick to it. I only have 4 figures but probably paid about 60 dollars for all of them including shipping. An average of about 15 dollars.

I don't have some of the awsome figures but I have some nice additions to my collection.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#5 MuScLe BoMbEr

MuScLe BoMbEr

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 03:37 PM

I've got the 1st series set of 6 and the humongous Kinnikuman vinyl figure as well. Looking to get the rest of the series as well, if possible...

#6 DoctorKent

DoctorKent

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Rocks and Bugs and Things, Mordles, Robo Force, Glyos, Manglors

Posted 03 December 2002 - 12:40 PM

I got Warsman on clearance at a collectors shop for $3! He is really great for that price, but the joints are kind of strangely cut. Ah well - I probably would have bought them all if they had them.

DoctorKent
DoctorKent - the once and future master of ROCKS AND BUGS AND THINGS! now known as MORDLES.
Returning to your toy stories - 2013.
www.toyfinity.com

#7 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 03 December 2002 - 12:48 PM

I think these guys are sweet, Johnny hurry up and open the store. I only have two of them. I have Sunigator which is cool because it is two characters in one, and I have Mr Carman which is cool because he comes with an extra hand and a mummy holder thingy. Ones I am particularly interested in are Blocken Jr (with skull and crossbone shirt) and of course the Zebra man ones because I love'em. They need to made a Goriki one and make him massave and huge, and ugly, and mean looking. That would be cool. Johnny, how many Romandohs are you going to be selling? Is it a limited supply or do you have shipments coming into you? Also are they packaged? Or open? Do any of them smell funny or let off wierd colors when you burn them? What other kind of stuff will you be selling?

#8 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 03 December 2002 - 02:09 PM

By the way Wraith just in case yo ucould not figure it out, the Kanji on most of the pics mean they are sold out / unavailable.

#9 Wraith

Wraith

alive and kickin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 02:33 PM

oooh hehe thanks, i thought they were like signs that came with the toys or something. the kanji on terrymans head means "american"

is the "K" on terry kenyon a kanji or is it K is for kenyon?
......Posted Image....................................................
Petition to Get Generation 1 to USA
What I'm selling on Ebay

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com