• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

Where are all the finnish collectors cause i'm sure that we got the largest distribution (after Australia) on both series'

#2 Jesse

Jesse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

Kind of funny how the series 2 waves went because in finland some wave 2 figs are more common than wawe 1 figs.

To prove this in my first FoP bag i got crystal toxin, shadow duun, and a hyper void wich was in the cover of almost every box. All these tree + shadow rumble were very common and hard to trade cause everyone had these.(Espesially duuns and voids seem to be common here too now)

But another funny thing these figures rarity varied on colour ive seen atleast five crystal toxins but only two hypers and a single shadow one. Same thing with void(still got two hypers and a shadows) hypers and shadows ive seen dozens but only one crystal, also shadow rumble(figure that everyone hated) very common but never saw any crystals and only one hyper.

Still intrestingly some wave two figs appeared later, right before fop dissappiered from the stores me and my friend both found one bor and two fenrirs + howl, skulk and seer. But no any vlads, wich, before i got here i hadnt even seen a photo of in any colour.

Yet another intresting fact in finland the series 2 battle boxes or fists were never available, also i never saw any series 1 wave 2 figs, secrets nor xar.

Also i dunno how long these were available in other countries but i bought my last FoP bag in 2009.

Edited by Jesse, 05 January 2015 - 01:23 AM.

#3 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

I didn't think Toxin, Duun, Void or Rumble existed until recently. If you have any to trade, let me know.

#4 Jesse

Jesse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

You can see pics of my series 2 collection here

http://www.littlerub...+fistful +power

Uptade: right now i have traded all my extra wave 2 figs but if i get more i will post it here.

Edited by Jesse, 30 September 2014 - 12:53 AM.

#5 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

Nice, I must have missed it when you posted them before

#6 Jesse

Jesse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:32 AM

Heres a interesting list i downloaded from lrg some time ago it doesnt quite work bu it might help someone out.

Attached File  fop_original-1.zip   4.64MB   33 downloads

Edited by Jesse, 22 September 2014 - 10:32 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fistful of power, FOP

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com