2 replies to this topic

#1 Dprime

Dprime

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

So somehow the entire content of my post got deleted right as I was posting... Anyway, I am quite new to collecting these - I remember them vividly as a child, but never had any and am just getting around to collecting them now. Forgive me, but I have a couple probably really stupid questions, and I'm having trouble finding answers...

1. Were there any faction stickers that were specific to any characters? I ask because I've gotten some lots with (of course) missing stickers, but lo and behold one is stuck to a figure's foot! I'd like to replace it without making any kind of mistake... I know figures came with several different element stickers but I don't know if they ALL came with all of them, or if some were more specific... maybe due to the series, or whatever.

2. On a somewhat similar note... What's the consensus on restoring lost stickers? I'm not talking about repros (I assume these are available somewhere), but merely taking stickers off of figures of somewhat lesser condition and putting them on other figures with nicer paint (but missing stickers). Is this considered okay, or a major faux pas?

Thanks in advance!

Dylan

Edited by Dprime, 13 November 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#2 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

Welcome.

All 76 figures were available in all 3 symbols, though series one and two were the black and white symbols series 3 figures were color

one premium figure in Japan, specifically the lion, could also be found with a fourth symbol, the sunburst

I can't speak for everyone, but I see no problem with transferring one original sticker from one figure to another as long as you're careful not to damage the sticker and don't use a glue that might hurt the figure. I don't necessarily see that much need to transfer them personally unless the figure is extremely damaged though

#3 Dprime

Dprime

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

Thanks! Really appreciate it. :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com