• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

Hey guys, I'm in the market for an Igear or Unique Toys sharkticon. Saw a couple left on E-bay but don't want to go that route if I don't have to. So I thought I'd check here first. If you have one of them (either the UT or Igear model, I'm not picky) contact me via PM and maybe we can make a deal.

Attached Files

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Guess I waited too long to get one myself! They were in stock for AGES at BBTS.

Have you tried any of the main Transformers retailers?

Robotkingdom, AGES3&UP, for example? BBTS, (big bad toy store), as stated is sold out.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:32 PM

Guess I waited too long to get one myself! They were in stock for AGES at BBTS.

Have you tried any of the main Transformers retailers?

Robotkingdom, AGES3&UP, for example? BBTS, (big bad toy store), as stated is sold out.

:thanks:   Draznar, I went to Robot Kingdom and got a Igear 3 pack. Pretty pricey...Shipping is a killer :o But worth it as these are drying up pretty fast now. I'd wager these aren't going to be on the market much longer. Other than collectors driving them up to insane prices. Speaking of which, the only UT Sharkies I saw on E-bay were priced at $300.00, and that didn't include shipping :shok: :jawdrop: :omg:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wanted, Transformers, UT, Igear, Sharkticon

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com