1 reply to this topic

#1 warriorpriest

warriorpriest

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:20 AM

I started back to collecting after my daughter found and fell in love with the few remaining Muscles I had from my childhood. So a good friend of mine sent me a good lot of flesh for her to enjoy. A few purchases later she/we had a good little collection but it is lacking in the rainbow of colors department. So with that I would love to buy a decent size lot of two of colored figures for us to enjoy.
I would also be interested in lots of damaged figures. Those with marker, paint, or stains. The ones never picked for trades. My daughter wants to give them a home. She calls the Muscle men her tiny babies.haha.
I do have a few extras for trade including a kinkeshi figure. Not sure why the pics turned funny direction though.
Thank you.

Attached Files

#2 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

Excited for Princess Peach Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:All things Nintendo, Mega Man, Pokemon, Sonic the hedghog, M.u.s.c.l.e., Jim Henson, Lego Ninjago, Bionicle, Star Wars, (Some) Disney, G.I. Joe, Food and Company mascot figures, and Little Rubber Guys

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:17 PM

Hello! Hope you are doing well. I'm not sure if you would be interested in this, but I do have an extra Colored M.u.s.c.l.e figure. It is purple and since these were not given names, it is referred to as M.u.s.c.l.e. 190. Since it is just one figure I would rather like to trade. If you are not interested that is fine as well. Thanks.

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269649

Edited by greyeagle06, 03 July 2020 - 11:06 AM.

Looking for more M.u.s.c.l.e.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com