• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:12 AM

I feel you on that man :( ;) . If they werent so expensive I might try to get some, they look really cool. But I am not paying that much, least not any time soon. I am already out my second child to Marty ;)

:o Your first born went to the laser weapons lot...now the second to Marty (he is collecting as he has rights to my firstborn ;) ) does your fiancee know about this...
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#52 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:39 AM

Is the deerstalker grey??

Yep.....Eaon has one loose that you can see I think in his collection photos...

I really only care for ones that I like and have significant differance. ;)

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#53 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:48 AM

She doesnt know yet....Im trying to keep it a secret. I dont think Ill get to the second kid if she finds out the first is already gone ;).

I would really love to have the silver looking rhino since he is one of my favorites! Maybe I can buy back my 2nd child from Marty and sell him to the French...........hahahaha, yeah right (jk to any people from France :o)
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#54 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 16 June 2006 - 03:01 PM

I would really love to have the silver looking rhino since he is one of my favorites!

i would with pleasure trade you my moc bestias de combate with rhino and fox... against a moc battle beasts with bighorn sheep + a moc BB combanimaux Canadian with bighorn sheep too!!
:lol:

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#55 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:17 PM

i would with pleasure trade you my moc bestias de combate with rhino and fox... against a moc battle beasts with bighorn sheep + a moc BB combanimaux Canadian with bighorn sheep too!!
:lol:

Is Big Horn Sheep your favorite Trumanshower? Vous n'avez pas de Combanimaux MOC dans votre collection? Le MOC'S canadien est dur d'arriver aussi!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#56 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:47 PM

Just our of curiosity, on this website I am guessing the price is all in Euros? And does the comma represent a decimal point? So when it says 29,90 € that would be like $37.80 right?:lol: I hate trying to do currency conversions. :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#57 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:52 PM

Just our of curiosity, on this website I am guessing the price is all in Euros? And does the comma represent a decimal point? So when it says 29,90 € that would be like $37.80 right?:lol: I hate trying to do currency conversions. :D

Yeap, you got it right! The comma is a decimal. 1 EUR = 1.2639 USD is what it amounts to.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#58 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:35 AM

so i take it the euro has gone down some in the last few months? b/c i remember it being almost $1.75 equal to 1 euro.

if that is the case i might be getting some very soon

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#59 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:24 AM

so i take it the euro has gone down some in the last few months? b/c i remember it being almost $1.75 equal to 1 euro.

if that is the case i might be getting some very soon

=)

Yeah it has gone down, but it is still worth more that our dollar. Here are a couple others the UK and Canada.

1 GBP = 1.85 USD United Kingdom
1 CAD = 0.8912 USD Canada

I will never quit.

#60 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:01 AM

Is Big Horn Sheep your favorite Trumanshower? Vous n'avez pas de Combanimaux MOC dans votre collection? Le MOC'S canadien est dur d'arriver aussi!

yes, bighorn is my favorite!!! :D i'd like to have it in each country MOC. for the moment i only have the bestias de combate one and the french dragonautes one. so i need at least a battle beasts one (maybe a us and a uk), the canadian one, the belgian one... I prefer the 2 packs, so i'm less interested in japanese one.greek? :lol:

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!

#61 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

So y'all, is anybody still interested in putting an order together to save on shipping? I'd like to get a pack of them at some point. PM me if you want to go in on something.

Steve, did ya get yers yet? I am thinking about getting the same combo lion/deer if they have more. If the deer IS the gray one for sure, then that's pretty dude-ical. :D

Thanks!

#62 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:00 PM

No, not yet! It is spost to be the grey one though! I cant wait! :D

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#63 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:06 PM

Just got mine today! It is sweet! Deerstalker is deffently Grey. And White Leo has alot lighter blue armor! Now all I need is Armata Bestiale! :blush:

To bad there offer dosn't stand anymore, I could use 4 secret weapons! ;) ;)

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 29 June 2006 - 06:25 PM.

I will never quit.

#64 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:32 PM

Secret weapons?? ;) You mind explaining that one a little more for us "younger" guys?
Posted Image

#65 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:53 PM

Secret weapons?? :huh: You mind explaining that one a little more for us "younger" guys?

On the package it has a part to cut away, you send 2 cupons to this place in Barcelona, and they send you 4 weapons. Pretty cool deal, wish they had that with the American ones, but no they had just the Sunburst special. And has anyone ever found a Sunburst American Card? Nope, those dirty bastitchs! :lol:

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#66 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:14 PM

Were they different weapons or just random weapons from any of the BB? If they were different, does anyone know of any? :lol:
Posted Image

#67 Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:47 PM

There is some info in this old thread: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1110

(as well as some sort of drama that happened before either of us signed up here....)

Also, check out the cool greek lion in this thread: http://forums.beastf...p?showtopic=866

Some of the older threads are fun reads.
Posted Image

#68 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:42 PM

<_< spanish are not really good painters!!
look at the eye of my poor moc bison :

Posted Image

#69 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:11 PM

I ordered the last of the lion/deer sets a week ago. I can't wait! I hope they arrive without any trouble. My mom payed for them as my birthday present. I'm turning 25 next week, and it's been 20 years since I last got BBs for my birthday. I still can't ask for a better present after all of these years. Gorwing up is for adults, or something... Weeeeeeeee! <_<

Edited by JonnyPac, 17 July 2006 - 09:12 PM.

#70 BB Boy

BB Boy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:28 PM

Man Jonnypac ur the coolest still getting toys 4 ur b-day when ur an adult. ur the cool I'd like to be when I grow up <_<

#71 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:38 AM

please BB boy, don't write with too much abreviations, have a thought for the not american guys please.
thanks.

#72 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:04 AM

Hey, I fanally got mine today! :w00t: I wouldn't say that the deer is gray though. It is a different shade than the original for sure though. Same with the lion. Different color paint and plastic throughout the production so it seems. As others mentioned, the overall quality is not as good as the standard BBs.

They came with dark gold tortiose and carp weapons. Very cool there.

;) I am happy with the purchase/gift since I now own MOC USA, French, and Spainish sets along with a MIB Japanese TF fig and a boxed Japanese Series III fig. Also I have the Shocking Shark set with it's box thanks to R13. Tough stuff, y'all. :ph34r:

#73 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:27 AM

you bought the last set of the deer & lion!!! you suck johhny. :ph34r:

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#74 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:42 AM

Yeah, that J Pac is a bastitch like that. :ph34r: Sorry Gabe!

#75 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:16 AM

Yeah, that J Pac is a bastitch like that. :p Sorry Gabe!

Hahaha! There are three people that I know that have them MOC. Me, Jonny and Sylvain! ;)

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com