• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

Just seeing if there is anyone here watching Dota 2 TI5? This has been a super fun tourney to watch! If you have not check it out, this game is crack if you have 4 friends to learn it with! Wierdly enough watching it can be just as fun as playing it (after you leaned the basic idea of it all and the characters).

Also if someone released a line of mini figures of the characters (which most are based off of Warcraft 3 heroes) they would make some good money! They are creative and dynamic!

Edited by optimusdrizzt, 06 August 2015 - 05:22 PM.

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#2 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:58 PM

I have no clue what this is, but the players keep coming in to eat at my restaurant... Nice group of people!

#3 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:16 AM

It is a strat game based off the idea of 5v5 and during the match players level based on exp and gold income. The objective is in the name Defense Of The Ancients! You are from Seattle because that is where they host it.

Anyhow these games can be 20min-3hrs long and are intense and fun as can be. It is basically Chess, World of Warcraft, and Monster fighting into one!

BTW it is free to play so anyone here can give it a go without spending a penny!

Edited by optimusdrizzt, 07 August 2015 - 06:12 AM.

#4 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

Interesting... I've definitely heard of it before, I just had no idea what it was because I don't play on a PC.
I looked it up and yeah, my restaurant is very close to where they're playing at the Seattle Center.

#5 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

I watched the finals at my theater tonight. Pretty awesome to watch on a big screen!

#6 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

Super jealous about the big screen! I would have loved seeing a bigger screen of the 6 million dollar slam that universe and ppd combo'd at the rosh pit!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com