• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jamesullivan

Jamesullivan

M.U.S.C.L.E. Champion 123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Self personal training, sports, RPGs, dogs, and lots of hot tea(black plain with no milk or sugar..though someimes I use a cinnamin or rock candy stick).

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:39 AM

Hi, I don't collect Ninja Mites, and I never thought I'd post in this section for much of anything. However I passed by two vending machines that have what appears to be ninja mite knockoffs. Perhaps they are ninjs mites. I sincerely do not know. I do know I passed by them a couple of years ago, but I do not recollect if I posted their whereabouts for anyone who might want to collect them.

Well anyway here is the picture of 2 seperate vending machines located 2 blocks from each other. Anyone familiar with NYC can find these 2 machines in Flushing NY on Mainstreet. One is 1 block south of the LIRR on the block with Starbucks. The other is on the north side of the block with the LIRR.

Attached File  ninja_mite_vending_bootlegs_1.jpg   49.9K   115 downloadsAttached File  ninja_mite_vending_bootlegs_2.jpg   63.97K   117 downloadsjpg]

Enjoy the hunt!

P.S. No M.U.S.C.L.E. bootlegs :D
Fight for M.U.S.C.L.E.
On second thought, just watch.... M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling Videos

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:27 AM

Those arn't Ninja Mites. Those are Panosh ninjas.

Big difference in sclupts; Ninja mites are more 'muscle-esque' in creativity.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

Hi, I don't collect Ninja Mites, and I never thought I'd post in this section for much of anything. However I passed by two vending machines that have what appears to be ninja mite knockoffs. Perhaps they are ninjs mites. I sincerely do not know. I do know I passed by them a couple of years ago, but I do not recollect if I posted their whereabouts for anyone who might want to collect them.

Well anyway here is the picture of 2 seperate vending machines located 2 blocks from each other. Anyone familiar with NYC can find these 2 machines in Flushing NY on Mainstreet. One is 1 block south of the LIRR on the block with Starbucks. The other is on the north side of the block with the LIRR.

Attached File  ninja_mite_vending_bootlegs_1.jpg   49.9K   115 downloadsAttached File  ninja_mite_vending_bootlegs_2.jpg   63.97K   117 downloads

Enjoy the hunt!

P.S. No M.U.S.C.L.E. bootlegs :D

25 cents for gumball machine toys in this day and age? I went to the states once and couldn't believe how big and delicious the food was - you buggers know how to live!

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

If you've ever seen a one trick pony then you've seen me.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com